December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost 6pm on Friday night and currently 88F, so I've been a bit envious reading about those who have snow. We've been up to 100F recently :(

I dont know if I would be jealous of our snow....lets just say the Chicago area has had hardly any, although they are saying we are to be getting 4 inches between tonite and tomorrow. Right now the temp is 9 degrees out with windchill -0....it is really freezing out...I ran out to start up on of our vehicle's and by the time I was done which was all of 4 minutes my face was so cold it was hurting.....its horrible out.

I can handle the hot sooo much better.

Well try and stay cool....

at least today is Friday :cool1: So 2 days of sleeping in.....:)

later
:wave2:

Can I ask how much the Hyatt was? I am still looking for a post cruise night - we want to go to Cape Canaveral after getting off the cruise and spend the night locally because we have reservations at the RPR at Universal for a few nights after that.

I paid $97, + the 12.5% tax Florida charges on hotel rooms :crazy2:
But that is Federal Gov't discount. I don't know what it would be without that.

Va-NanaTink said:
I paid $97, + the 12.5% tax Florida charges on hotel rooms :crazy2:
But that is Federal Gov't discount. I don't know what it would be without that.

I'm getting prices way higher than that. I wonder if it's because I'm coming from an Australian ISP?

I'm getting prices way higher than that. I wonder if it's because I'm coming from an Australian ISP?

No, I looked to and I was getting 152.-199. a nite....
But I believe that she was getting a government discount..so that is what helped her.

So I think I'm just gonna keep us at the Radisson at Port....anyone else staying there???

We are back to the cold :sad1:

But I decided to head back for 2 weeks on the 16th of Feb. Going to work from home in florida.

We are back to the cold :sad1:

But I decided to head back for 2 weeks on the 16th of Feb. Going to work from home in florida.

Glad your back and things went well for you on your closing.

So I would assume since you are heading back in week that your NOT enjoying the winter weather???;)

We are getting snow right now. It actually started last night, but we have gotten maybe an 1.5 inches.

Well have a good day all

Good morning!!!! Chuck, when did you fly back?

Sulley and I did a FREE trip for the weekend!!! :cool1:

Flew down and back on miles, used my Disney Visa reward dollars for 2 nights room (Port Orleans Riverside, where it all started for us in 2001) and food. Oh, wait, $30 for the rental car out of pocket! :goodvibes

LOVED New Fantasyland!!! Did Ariel, ate lunch on Sunday at BOG, flew on Dumbo (first time EVER) peeked at the mine train ride, just had a great weekend away and relaxed!

Sulley was pulled into the show around the sword in the stone!!! It was a riot!!!

Glad your back and things went well for you on your closing.

So I would assume since you are heading back in week that your NOT enjoying the winter weather???;)

We are getting snow right now. It actually started last night, but we have gotten maybe an 1.5 inches.

Well have a good day all

No, I am not enjoying the weather. The cold really makes my arthirits bad, it was so nice to not be in pain for a week.

We have a dusting of snow here, and a little more tonight. Just enough to make a mess of traffic.

No, I am not enjoying the weather. The cold really makes my arthirits bad, it was so nice to not be in pain for a week.

We have a dusting of snow here, and a little more tonight. Just enough to make a mess of traffic.

I hear ya about the arthritis....some days better than others....i really hate getting "old"....:worried:

Flew down and back on miles, used my Disney Visa reward dollars for 2 nights room (Port Orleans Riverside, where it all started for us in 2001) and food. Oh, wait, $30 for the rental car out of pocket! :goodvibes

LOVED New Fantasyland!!! Did Ariel, ate lunch on Sunday at BOG, flew on Dumbo (first time EVER) peeked at the mine train ride, just had a great weekend away and relaxed!

Sulley was pulled into the show around the sword in the stone!!! It was a riot!!!

How fun....you need to give details about Sully and the sword...:goodvibes

Va-NanaTink said:

Sounds like a great weekend getaway!!! Wishing one day to be able to have enough points for a rewards get away:)...

Walking in to a stress echo... Not looking forward to it....

Wishing everyone a great week!

photo.php

Testing to see if this works...this is my bathroom BEFORE

EDITED TO ADD: Ahhh nope....

Stephanie, I saw your post, but unable to view photos.....they block them here at work :confused3

Anyhow, I just wanted to let anyone know, who may or may not be interested that it is snowing here :crazy2:

Have a good afternoon....

Dixielady908 said:
Stephanie, I saw your post, but unable to view photos.....they block them here at work :confused3

Anyhow, I just wanted to let anyone know, who may or may not be interested that it is snowing here :crazy2:

Have a good afternoon....

Even if they didn't block the photo, you still would not be able to see it. Guess I'm gonna have to break down and get a photo acct on that sight.

Ccann said:
Sounds like a great weekend getaway!!! Wishing one day to be able to have enough points for a rewards get away:)...

Walking in to a stress echo... Not looking forward to it....

Wishing everyone a great week!

Hope all went well with your test!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter