December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had an idea - how about a mini-golf contest while on board?

Actually that sounds like a lot of fun...but will we need to reserve it for a certain time? would it be hard to just get X amount of people to play at any given time? I would be in to play tho....:thumbsup2

Actually that sounds like a lot of fun...but will we need to reserve it for a certain time? would it be hard to just get X amount of people to play at any given time? I would be in to play tho....:thumbsup2
Maybe we could play at different times but save our scorecards (if they have them) and compare on the last sea day or something--Angie (oops, I didn't think my last post showed up)

Andianna said:
Hi everyone just checking in to say Happy New Year to all! Hoping this year allows me to be healthier. Trying to drop some pounds before Dec. got a good start now that those Holiday goodies are gone. Anyone else making changes in their eating styles?

I've got baby weight to lose too. My baby is 12 this year...

RedM94 said:
Hello to everyone sailing Dec 2013! We did this Cruise December 2012 and had so much fun that we booked on board for Dec 7, 2013.

I just found this thread and will have a lot of reading to catch up on.

Welcome :)

Donald_Quackers said:
I just had an idea - how about a mini-golf contest while on board?

I'd be in for that but I'm not good at it.

And I like the tshirt idea too.

It's 5.30pm here on Monday. It's rather windy and my washing keeps blowing off the line and this morning the pop up gazebo thing DH had put up yesterday but didn't tie down was in the firing paddock resting against a tree! Yep it's windy :)

On the whiteboard on our fridge I've got written 'we are going to WDW and DLR this year' and DD wrote beside it 'yay' - it's this year!!!!!!! Although to be honest DLR will be in January next year before we go home but I'm still counting it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter