December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by A Litle Pixie Dust, Oct 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philatiger

philatiger Just Goofin Around......

did I....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Dixielady908

Dixielady908 Grandma's Little Princess

Ok, I'm not home to record this, so no more new pages in one day....whew:eek: 2 is enough!!

:lmao:

4. Dixielady908

ok, new contest, lets see how long it takes us to get to page 100.....

I think by Wednesday we should be there!!!! any bets?????popcorn::

5. Jitensha

Jitensha Earning My Ears

Why not by the end of today? :)

6. Dixielady908

well we could try and go for it.....but trying to keep up with the count with throw me into a tizzy!!!:rotfl:

7. philatiger

philatiger Just Goofin Around......

I'll help....:thumbsup2

8. Va-NanaTink

Va-NanaTink DIS Veteran

You have enough pages!! :rotfl:

I took the day off and spent it getting my sanctuary back in shape...it's not there because I kept getting distracted by the old Navigators and photos and misc. stuff...which OMG...there is a LOT....DCL really kills some trees, but DVC makes them look like tree huggers! :scared1::faint:

9. Jitensha

Jitensha Earning My Ears

I am supposed to be working, but I had an event to attend last night, and I am...how shall I put it...not 100% with it today.

10. MinnieCruzer

MinnieCruzer Mouseketeer

Sounds like the "see" food diet ;) Angie

11. Dixielady908

Just got home a short time ago. Picked up my daughter and grandaughter from the airport. I missed that little girl so much....its so fun seeing her and she is so happy to be hear....she already has all the toys pulled out:thumbsup2 thats my girl!

So at this point I am up to date on the page count:thumbsup2 Now just going to see when we turn 100....;)

12. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

I agree, at least give us the average of their two scores... Just kidding!!! Maybe ;)

I like contests,
    Man my mind is going 100miles a minute....I am getting carried away in my head, my thoughts right now "why stop there let's do a team challenge incorporate several activities" my husbands thoughts "hunny were going for a Vacation, you need to relax."
    So okay golf it is....lol what ever we decide on how to do the golf, teams individually, by family etc.... I ll bring a trophy...

I am thinking we should start a HOLD Each other accountable group... That's what I need, with all of my training and my degree I know what and how to do it, I just lack the motivation I use to have... I need someone to tell me, I don't care you need to do it.... (Can't be my husband that wouldn't be healthy for our marriage especially since we both met at a gym and knew each other at the top of our prime health and fitness goals) I can't complain about my weight because his response is "well you can do something about it"..he's right but my response is," so you do think I am big".....I think you all know how it goes after that...lol
    I am the opposite, I have been on the desk top twice for the DIS, and that was to see all the names for FE.

Have fun with your daughter and granddaughter, it sounds like you are going to spoil her rotten... ;) which I am all for!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I think I am caught up, and so glad Chuck was able to tell me how to post multiple quotes. Although if I didn't know how to we probably be on page 100 by now!!!! ;)

Wishing everyone a happy Tuesday!!!

13. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

So not all of my responses are in white, they are in the quoted portion...I Am Not very good at the multiple post do dad yet!!!!

14. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

I reAlly want to start another page before midnight (KC)...

15. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

That and I am almost to the bottom.... I am so close I can feel it!!!

16. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

Did I make it???? Or is Stephanie and Chuck out there tonight??!

17. Ccann

Ccann Mouseketeer

School starts back tomorrow for my kiddos.... I am excited to get back to a normal schedule and get my work done.... Finally does anyone still have their Christmas trees up??!

18. Dixielady908

No I didnt put mine up this year...I did put all the other decorations up, but since it was going to be quiet and small, we decieded not to put it up. But I still have a few decorations left here and there that Wally insisted I leave up for our grandaughter......at this point she has not even noticed :confused3
    :laughing:

gotta run....gonna go see us some fishes and whales today :thumbsup2

19. Jitensha

Jitensha Earning My Ears

I finally took my tree down last Friday because otherwise I would have missed the garbage truck for a week!

20. A Litle Pixie Dust

A Litle Pixie Dust "Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princes

We took ours down yesterday. We always try and leave everything up for January 6th. Not sure how much we will decorate next year as we will be gone from Thanksgiving until the 15th..not sure how much energy I will have. :)

21. A Litle Pixie Dust

A Litle Pixie Dust "Mom..when I grow up..I don't want to be a Princes

We always use lanyards on the ship - I prefer them to wristbands. We have done shirts but that only works on the embarkation day (or the day we choose to wear them) where a lanyard works all cruise in identifying people. Just my thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.