• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no special theaming for the wedding. Our neighbor owns his own cake shop...his cakes are fantastic, I am now a "cake snob"..anyway he is having our neighbor do his cake they are going to go "out of the box" on the cake, not sure what they will come up with but I'm sure it will be different.
When I get full access to their engagement photo's I will try posting some. They did some cool shots, Wally is a plant manager of a steel plant, they went there and had pictures taken on the steel coils...really different.

Turkey sounds good...I just thru a roast in the oven.

have a good one
:banana:

Sounds like it could be interesting! So exciting!!! The wedding planning will help the time move for you!

We are having the traditional Ham, black-eyed peas and greens. You always eat black-eyed peas, good luck doncha know?
:stir:

Sounds like it could be interesting! So exciting!!! The wedding planning will help the time move for you!

We are having the traditional Ham, black-eyed peas and greens. You always eat black-eyed peas, good luck doncha know?
:stir:

I've heard that--we used to make split pea soup on New Year's Eve. This year, though, we got a pizza!

Wishing everyone a wonderful year--see you in December!!

Angie::MinnieMo

Morning:

Happy January 2, 2013 and welcome back to reality which I like to call work!!:crazy2:

So have a wonderful day....:goodvibes

Morning:

Happy January 2, 2013 and welcome back to reality which I like to call work!!:crazy2:

So have a wonderful day....:goodvibes

OH, it's JOYFILLED here :headache:

My 'opposite' has been on leave since Friday...I've worked overtime Friday, Monday and Today. She's supposed to return to work tomorrow. She just sent me an email and said "I won't be in, I decided to stay at the beach another day." Tell me in what world that is ok? :furious:

Calm...Calm....she's just giving me more free time for Disney. :hippie:

This better not be how 2013 goes. That's all I have to say. :eek:

My 'opposite' has been on leave since Friday...I've worked overtime Friday, Monday and Today. She's supposed to return to work tomorrow. She just sent me an email and said "I won't be in, I decided to stay at the beach another day." Tell me in what world that is ok? :furious:

Well I would just do the same to her when we go on our cruise THIS year!
Hi, wont be back for an addtional 2 days as I'm adding an additional 2 days to my cruise....:lmao: :beach:

actually that wasnt nice of her. I would call in sick the day she comes back!!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

:wave2:

Hi, wont be back for an addtional 2 days as I'm adding an additional 2 days to my cruise....:lmao: :beach:

actually that wasnt nice of her. I would call in sick the day she comes back!!:thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Oh don't I wish I could add two days to our cruise....don't YOU wish I could add two days to our cruise! pixiedust: :lmao:

Actually, it was discussed between me and Sulley actually doing something like that.....but she does it to me all the time when I come back off leave..she's out sick one or two days. Every time. And I hate it, and I told him that I would not lower myself to her level. :snooty:

But I think I will take two extra days off before our cruise...to get ready, don'tcha know :beach:

WOW, didn't even ask if the workload could handle her being out another day.

I like that, just add a few days post cruise to rest because you had so much fun.

Going back to work today was hard. I only worked 3 days since dec 5, so I was still in vacation mode.

Oh don't I wish I could add two days to our cruise....don't YOU wish I could add two days to our cruise! pixiedust: :lmao:

Actually, it was discussed between me and Sulley actually doing something like that.....but she does it to me all the time when I come back off leave..she's out sick one or two days. Every time. And I hate it, and I told him that I would not lower myself to her level. :snooty:

But I think I will take two extra days off before our cruise...to get ready, don'tcha know :beach:

Oh yes, because there is a lot of clothes decision to make...and that can take a few days..:thumbsup2

I like that, just add a few days post cruise to rest because you had so much fun.
:beach: yes just tell her your having beach lag:rotfl2:

Going back to work today was hard. I only worked 3 days since dec 5, so I was still in vacation mode.

Yes, but the working mode does come back rather quickly...:(

might as well since I am here.................

lurker

:banana::banana::banana:::[/banana::bananaQUOTE]

:yay::yay:

Have no clue why 1 posted. Lol

I say take an extra day... Too..... :)

I am so excited for our cruise...this year..... Yay yay yay!

WOW, didn't even ask if the workload could handle her being out another day.

Oh that is the LEAST of her concern. I can handle it, and it would have been fine if she had just scheduled it to begin with. But for some reason, she does THIS. It's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. I'm going to have the whole load to do for three weeks in Feb when she has knee surgery, but knowing in advance, you can plan and schedule. It's not that hard. It's the lack of consideration. I actually had an appointment I had to reschedule. I try to make my appointments at the end of my day so as to not cause a problem.

THIS appointment had to be resceduled for Monday...IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY, so I'm taking the ENTIRE day off! :p Mondays are rough!:lmao:

Now that the cruise is THIS year, maybe this thread will get more active and we can fianlly decide on a name.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter