December 7, 2013 - Winter Fantasy Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am around... I was addicted to candy crush today lol!

Happy New Years everyone... Stay safe

DisneyHappyNewYear_zps8d46036b.jpg

That's wonderful help!! Thanks!
We are apparently allowed 10 hours for the baby. The will-be 3 year old will hopefully be potty trained. They are working on it, and he's successful about 25% of the time, mostly he's telling AFTER the fact!!!! ;)

On a totally off-topic comment...he made my Christmas Day....he said Mema for the very first time! :lovestruc He's called Sulley Papa for several months, MomMom for his Mom and Dadad for his Dad, but nothing for me. If you told him to go to Mema or get Mema, he would come, but never said Mema until Christmas Day!

OK< back to the regularly sceduled topic! :surfweb:

Dosnt that just melt your heart!...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Here's hoping that everyone has a safe, and healthy year...
especially when......

we go on our cruise this year!!!!.......:thumbsup2

philatiger said:
We haven't tried RCI yet. For a swap to happen does that mean someone from DVC would want to use a Wyndham for the same dates? How does it work?

I don't think so, I think DVC people put their points into the pool or something and it's just based on availability. This will be our first time using them.

Va-NanaTink said:
It's New Years where you are, so HAPPY NEW YEAR to you! Hope you are having a wonderful time!!!!:cool1:

Thank you :) I slept through it as usual but was woken up at midnight when people were letting off fireworks down the road. Fireworks are illegal here unless you are a licences pyrotechnics person.

I'm excited to say we're going to Disneyworld this year :) and then we will stop at DL in January '14 on our way home. I'm also planning a girls only shopping trip to Hawaii November or December '14 staying at Aulani then going home via DL :)

Happy New Year, everyone!

Sulley and I had a quiet evening, eating homemade Buffalo Chicken wings,
(did I ever say Sulley is from the Buffalo area?? He's very particular about his wings...his exact statement last night was "TAKE THAT BUFFALO WILD WINGS!" :lmao:) chip and dip, a cocktail and watch Julie and Julia. Off to bed at a little past 9....:rolleyes1

It was quiet around here, no fireworks or anything else.
Off to Mass, have a wonderful start to your 2013!!!

Morning:

Happy New Year 2013....this should be an eventful year. First is my son's wedding, which is in September (friday 13th) yes they chose that date intentionally.
Then of course our Cruise...I am sooo excited about this. I just cant wait to get on the Fantasy...

So we had a quiet evening in....ordered Chinese, watched a few movies and made it till midnight...I was in bed by 12:15pm.

Well have a good day all....work tomorrow:crazy2: did I mention that I could really get used to working 3 days a week with 4 off:thumbsup2

:banana:

Morning:

Happy New Year 2013....this should be an eventful year. First is my son's wedding, which is in September (friday 13th) yes they chose that date intentionally.
Then of course our Cruise...I am sooo excited about this. I just cant wait to get on the Fantasy...

So we had a quiet evening in....ordered Chinese, watched a few movies and made it till midnight...I was in bed by 12:15pm.

Well have a good day all....work tomorrow:crazy2: did I mention that I could really get used to working 3 days a week with 4 off:thumbsup2

You definitely have some great things to look forward to this year. Is your son doing ay special theming for the 13th?

We stayed in too, way too many drunks on th road, just not worth it. We had leftovers, cooking a turkey today.

You definitely have some great things to look forward to this year. Is your son doing ay special theming for the 13th?

We stayed in too, way too many drunks on th road, just not worth it. We had leftovers, cooking a turkey today.

No, no special theaming for the wedding. Our neighbor owns his own cake shop...his cakes are fantastic, I am now a "cake snob"..anyway he is having our neighbor do his cake they are going to go "out of the box" on the cake, not sure what they will come up with but I'm sure it will be different.
When I get full access to their engagement photo's I will try posting some. They did some cool shots, Wally is a plant manager of a steel plant, they went there and had pictures taken on the steel coils...really different.

Turkey sounds good...I just thru a roast in the oven.

have a good one

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter