December 5, 2016 Disney Dream Cruise

Hey everybody! I know we can't share links here, but I've went ahead and made a Facebook page for our group! You're welcome to join it if you want, no pressure! I just think it's great to have a platform where everybody can talk and ask questions and make friends easily. What's easier then Facebook?
Like I said there's no pressure to join, we had a fb on my last cruise and it was SO much fun to interact with everybody! The name of the group is Disney Dream Cruise 12/05/16 please feel free to join and introduce yourself! We are SO SO SO excited to cruise with you all!

Fabulous! We just added you to the private conversation - go to conversations "Dream Cruise 12/5/16 - Fish Extender Group" Send us all your information there, including your email address - we can't post the spreadsheet on here. We may need to start a 2nd group. We haven't made any specific rules...it's basically what ever you want to do. One small gift per person per cabin at a minimum. We have also started an ornament exchange for that we will be doing just one ornament per cabin. So glad you're going to be part of this!!!:tinker:
Can you add me to the group. I board the Disney DREAM on December 5....I'm trying to navigate the whole fish extenders things...Thanks!

Hi,
Hope I'm doing this right! We are booked for the Dec. 5 Disney Dream 4-night Bahamian Cruise! We're traveling with my parents, who are using this to celebrate their 40th anniversary next year, and my sister and her family. When we asked my parents how they wanted to celebrate their anniversary, they said a Disney Cruise with our children and grandchildren - we didn't complain!!

We are all VERY interested in participating in FE - but as this is our first Disney Cruise (well, since it was the Big Red Boat that is), we probably wouldn't be the best at organizing. I'm fairly OCD/Type A so I could probably handle the arrangements if need be, but if someone with experience wants to take the lead, I will not fight you for it!

Here's our details:
Room 6170 - Mom, dad, 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl
Room 6174 - Mom, dad, 8 year old girl, 5 year old boy and 3 year old girl
Room 6176 - the anniversary couple - mom & dad

Looking forward to meeting everyone and impatiently counting down the days until we set sail.

-MJMelvin

I'm getting very confused. How do I ensure that we get put on the FE list?

Hi everyone! My name is Tia and my family and I will be on the December 5 Disney Dream cruise. My family consists:
Myself and My husband: both 29
Our daughter: Mysia: she is 5
Our daughter Ava: she is 1

We are is stateroom 8042 on deck 8

Is there any other information needed? I am so excited about this!

Hey everybody! I know we can't share links here, but I've went ahead and made a Facebook page for our group! You're welcome to join it if you want, no pressure! I just think it's great to have a platform where everybody can talk and ask questions and make friends easily. What's easier then Facebook?
Like I said there's no pressure to join, we had a fb on my last cruise and it was SO much fun to interact with everybody! The name of the group is Disney Dream Cruise 12/05/16 please feel free to join and introduce yourself! We are SO SO SO excited to cruise with you all!

I forgot to mention! As soon as we get enough people joined in on the FB page we'll have giveaways and contests and all kinds of good stuff! Make sure to join the page so you can join in on the fun!
In addition, we can start a FE group there as well so you don't have to post a bunch of stuff here and you can easily be notified if anything happens! I've been in a Fish Extender exchange before so I think I could handle running it! Come and join in the fun, just search Disney Dream Cruise 12/05/16 in your facebook search bar and request to be added! This is going to be such a fun cruise!

I forgot to mention! As soon as we get enough people joined in on the FB page we'll have giveaways and contests and all kinds of good stuff! Make sure to join the page so you can join in on the fun!
In addition, we can start a FE group there as well so you don't have to post a bunch of stuff here and you can easily be notified if anything happens! I've been in a Fish Extender exchange before so I think I could handle running it! Come and join in the fun, just search Disney Dream Cruise 12/05/16 in your facebook search bar and request to be added! This is going to be such a fun cruise!

I searched that in my search bar but could not find the group.

I decided not to do Atlantis while at Nassau since it doesn't seem like enough time. What are some recommendations for things to do in Nassau for a family of 5 with kids age 1, 6, and 10?

Hi everyone! My name is Tia and my family and I will be on the December 5 Disney Dream cruise. My family consists:

Somehow I didn't get an alert when you posted yesterday. I will start a new message group tomorrow (on my phone only tonight). The first group capped so we are starting a second group on here. I'm very excited about Fish Extenders even though this is my first time.

Anyone else want to be added to the 2nd group?

Somehow I didn't get an alert when you posted yesterday. I will start a new message group tomorrow (on my phone only tonight). The first group capped so we are starting a second group on here. I'm very excited about Fish Extenders even though this is my first time.

Anyone else want to be added to the 2nd group?
I would love to be added to the 2nd group please.

There is a FB page that has already started a group but the DISboards do not allow the pages to be linked to this site.
Hello there! I just wanted you to know that I've started a facebook page for our group and plan on doing lots of fun giveaways, contests, and more on it! If you copy and paste this Disney Dream Cruise 12/05/16 into your facebook search bar our group should show up! Ask to join and then introduce yourself! I can't wait to get to know everybody!

Hey everyone ,
We just booked our very first cruise and are over the moon excited!
Travelling with us will be myself, my uncle (who is a Disney pro) and my two daughters who will be 9 and 4 at the time of the cruise. This will be a huge surprise for my girls who won't find out they're going away until we get to the airport.
We would love to participate in the FE if there's still room ~ look forward to meeting you all :)
That is such a great surprise! How much fun!

I would love to be added to the 2nd group please.

In order to be added to a private message group on Disboards you must have at least 10 posts. Keep posting on here and you'll get there quickly.
What is everyone most excited about the cruise? This is our first and I've read so many trip reports, I'm excited for it all... FE's of course, trying the different dining rooms, and taking in all the ambiance.

We just booked our port adventures, BBB, and meet & greet tickets. Things are getting "real" now! I don't know how I will handle the excitement for 3 more months!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter