December 5, 2016 Disney Dream Cruise

I am so excited and sooooo need a vacation! Can not wait until this trip. We are going down the day before to hang out in Orlando and then go on the cruise for 4 nights, then go to Disney for 2 nights - we even booked Mickey's Christmas Party in Magic Kingdom for the 9th - the day we get off the ship. That way we didn't need to buy park tickets and we can still go in around 4 pm :)
Hope everyone enjoys the last week of summer coming up (its been too hot for me).

This is my first cruise and am very excited for this Disney vacation! I am looking for a FE group to be added to. I will be traveling with my 2 daughters, 26 & 28. Looking forward to getting into a group!

This is my first cruise and am very excited for this Disney vacation! I am looking for a FE group to be added to. I will be traveling with my 2 daughters, 26 & 28. Looking forward to getting into a group!
Welcome! We have a second list going here. I'll add you to that conversation to exchange info. This is my first cruise too but I see many more in my future.

ETA: I can't add you right now. Not sure if it's because I'm on my phone or that you have less than 10 posts. You must have 10 posts to be added to a conversation, so start asking questions/comment about your excitement and cruise plans. I'll check in a bit from a computer.

The girls an I are planning a couple days at Disney world before the cruise. Then we will go to Universal for a couple days! Biggest vaca I have taken with my girls

Who loves to travel? I do! It is kinda scary for me though. I had back surgery in February 2016 and became a para, but with a lot of hard work I am able too walk with a cane. My goal is to be without the cane by time of our cruise! YEAH!

I have added you to the second list, so you should get an invite to the private conversation to exchange information. Right now there are only 3 cabins on it. We will close it at 10 cabins or 4-6wks before the cruise, whichever comes first.

My family and I are going to Univeral and WDW next month, it's our first trip to Universal and we're very excited to try it.
Hope you and your girls have a fabulous trip!

I have added you to the second list, so you should get an invite to the private conversation to exchange information. Right now there are only 3 cabins on it. We will close it at 10 cabins or 4-6wks before the cruise, whichever comes first.

My family and I are going to Univeral and WDW next month, it's our first trip to Universal and we're very excited to try it.
Hope you and your girls have a fabulous trip!
I am new and would like to be on the FE list. What do I need to do?

Hello all! I'm new to this group and want to participate in FE. We did it last year and I joined with a facebook page but can't seem to find one so here I am trying to figure out DIS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter