December 5, 2015 Meet

Hello,

Is anyone going to take any other vacation trips this year before the big cruise? We are driving to Florida to go to Disney world for a small vacation. When we go on our trip in December we just plan on staying on property two days before and one day after. We are currently on a "waiting list" for our home resort (Grand Floridian) to stay at before our cruise. What is everyone else planning?

Kristie Bpixiedust:
Were going to Cancun!!! Though I wished I were doing Disney twice!

So can we add ourselves to the FE and ornament lists? 2 adults, right now one kid, will be age 13 months. Our other kids aren't coming as of now. If that changes I will let you know. I don't know if baby has food allergies yet, as he's only 9 weeks right now but if that changes as well I will let you know. DH is allergic to shellfish. I'm the real Disney addict, and my favorite characters are Ariel and Elsa. My husband secretly loves Aladdin. He knows all the songs and sings them all the time lol
My husband loves Aladin too!!

Well my trip is officially official; flights are booked and our hotels stays at Disney and Universal of booked! So excited! No backing out now. We plan to stay 3 nights at universal before the cruise then one night at Disney before we fly out. Not sure if we will hit a park or not, for sure some shopping. :jumping1:

Loving the new look here :thumbsup2
Haven't been on in a while since it has been crazy busy. This interface is so so so much better. Lest upload a pic just for fun shall we :-) Here is hubby and I on our first Disney Cruise, The Wonder to Mexico in 2012. Gotta love getting to meet Jack Sparrow.

untitled-5-6.jpg

Hi Everyone!

Just booked today! This is our second Disney Cruise. Last one was in 2010. My husband and I will be celebrating our 15 yr anniversary on Dec 9th. We have two boys 10 & 7 and my little girl will be 3 before we go on the cruise. I am so excited to do all things girly and princess with her, although she is all about Minnie Mouse and not princesses right now! How do I get signed up for the Fish Extender, Ornament, and Mixologly stuff. Is there a good thread to read on how to get involved? We didn't do this last time and I think the kids would love it! Thanks in advance!

were you able to get signed up for everything? We are also working on a Castaway Cay 5K group as well :-)

were you able to get signed up for everything? We are also working on a Castaway Cay 5K group as well :-)
I haven't heard from anyone or figured out how to contact the right person maybe, not sure who is in charge of this. I contacted kiwimom but haven't heard anything. If anyone knows how to get added to the FE list please let me know

...How do I get signed up for the Fish Extender, Ornament, and Mixologly stuff. Is there a good thread to read on how to get involved? ...
...I definitely want to do the Fish extender this time!
...If anyone knows how to get added to the FE list please let me know

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward recently to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. If anyone is interested in doing this, feel free to contact me for some suggestions.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. -http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Thanks for the info!

Hello everyone! We just booked this trip this morning! It is going to be myself, my hubby and our 16 year old daughter. We are brand new to cruising and I had been researching endlessly for everything that I need to know when I came across the FE and Ornament exchanges. I think I have the hang of the FE but how does the ornament exchange work? We are so excited!! This year is going to fly by because I will constantly be working on things for the cruise! :)

Happy Cruise Planning Everyone!!

Hello one and all. I am trying to figure out the proper transition for this thread. I am being directed by the moderator that we do not have anyone to head the FE or ornament exchange for this cruise. We would gladly take over this job if need be. Please give us some feedback unless somebody else is already headed this up. Thank you!

Hello everyone! We just booked this trip this morning! It is going to be myself, my hubby and our 16 year old daughter. We are brand new to cruising and I had been researching endlessly for everything that I need to know when I came across the FE and Ornament exchanges. I think I have the hang of the FE but how does the ornament exchange work? We are so excited!! This year is going to fly by because I will constantly be working on things for the cruise! :)

Hi! The ornament exchange is very much like FE except smaller groups with assigned days to deliver. We are doing groups of 5 cabins each. I hope you sign up as it will be a blast!

Hello one and all. I am trying to figure out the proper transition for this thread. I am being directed by the moderator that we do not have anyone to head the FE or ornament exchange for this cruise. We would gladly take over this job if need be. Please give us some feedback unless somebody else is already headed this up. Thank you!
Hi! Kari was a moderator and had to switch her cruise dates. I am now the new admin., I am so excited for our cruise!

Hi Fellow Disney cruisers! We are super sad that Kari wont be able to go on our cruise, but she did an amazing job getting us started and we truly appreciate it! Thank you Kari! (and happy birthday!)
I just wanted to introduce myself and family since I will be the new admin for our group as well as make few notes. There are 5 in my family, my husband Donnie, myself and 3 very energetic kids! Emma is 10, Bryce will be 8 by the time of the cruise and Holly will be turning 3 on the cruise! We love Disney and have cruised on the Dream before but this will be our first for the Fantasy. We look forward in getting to know you and meet you when we set sail!
For our Fe, ornaments, mixology groups, once I get all the names I will send out an updated list. If you could please send me any changes via Private message that would be great! I feel it would be easier to keep track of the requests then going through old comments and I don't want anything to get lost. We are in Cabin 6114 I will post a list on my door the day we cruise, please stop by if you have changed cabins and make a change on there as well as all should check it before you deliver to make sure there hasn't been any cabin changes. Please contact me if you have any questions, I am super excited!!

Can you message me if you want to participate with FE. I want to make sure I have you on my list! :)

Hello!

My family just booked our first Disney cruise!! We LOVE DisneyWorld and heard that the cruise can be more baby friendly.

We would LOVE to be added to the fish extenders list for this cruise. Who can I contact?

Our son will be 9 years old and our daughter will have just turned 1 year old during the cruise.

Ahhhhhh can't wait!!!

Monica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter