• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 5, 2015 Meet

Hello! We just booked this cruise last week while on the Fantasy. We would love to be added to the FE list if someone can tell me who to contact. It will be my husband (Kellon), myself (Jessica), DD (Kaiden age 7 at time of sailing) and DS (Kiellon age 5 at the time of sailing).

Thank you!!!

Welcome everyone who's recently joined. I am more excited about this cruise than I am my 7 night Barcelona cruise in October 2015.
I would love to spend a couple of days at the parks before we cruise, I'm itching to check out Harry Potter World or whatever it's called.
Since I'm doing 3 cruises in 5 months I'm not able to spend time prior to any of the cruises :(
I'm not complaining - 3 cruises in 5 months! How lucky am I?
~ Liz

Can't wait to go! Our little one will be turning 3 on the cruise! Can't wait to see her face light up when she gets to see Minnie and Daisy up close!! Excited to be part of the this group as well :):banana:

We haven't booked this cruise yet, but we are SERIOUSLY considering it! We've cruised the Magic twice, but that was before having children. My friend asked us to consider a cruise, and we couldn't refuse!

My friend's child and my twins will turn 3 within weeks of the cruise...so we figured this would be an amazing birthday celebration for our children! When they were born, our 3 children together weighed 5.875 pounds (2lb 8oz, 1lb 13oz, and 1lb 10oz)...so they are truly little miracles!

Hope we get to join you all!!! I've requested to join the FB group, since the boards are a touch too slow for me in general!
Yay! My little one, Holly, will be turning 3 on the cruise! We should have them meet up and play on the cruise :)

We just booked our first Disney cruise yesterday! We are so excited. My husband and I will be traveling with our 3 kids, 2 girls who will be 14 and 11 on the cruise, and my son who will be 8. We are also bringing my in laws, so bringing a full crew. Can't wait to meet everyone and figure out all there is to do on a Disney cruise. Know a lot about Disney World, but the Disney cruise is all new to me.

Hi!
We just decided to switch our 2015 cruise to December 5th, and are waiting for our TA to confirm our new room assignments. We can't wait to join y'all for this cruise!
This will be our 3rd time on the Fantasy. Our travel party consists of me, DH, DS (8 at time of cruise) and MIL. We're booking 2 cabins.
I'm looking forward to planning with everyone!
Karyn

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions)

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We are booked! :thumbsup2 Just finished up a Merry Time cruise on the Wonder and had a blast! We would also like to join in on the FE. Please let us know who to send our info to.

I just put a down payment last night!! My husband Adam and I, Erica, will sailing with you guys. Now I am hoping to save up a bit more so I can also take him to Harry Potter for the first time as well. I was on the Fantasy in 2013 with my mom and niece and LOVED it. So now hubby finally gets to go :goodvibes. Does the group plan to do a FE? If no one has headed it up, I would not mind.

I just put a down payment last night!! My husband Adam and I, Erica, will sailing with you guys. Now I am hoping to save up a bit more so I can also take him to Harry Potter for the first time as well. I was on the Fantasy in 2013 with my mom and niece and LOVED it. So now hubby finally gets to go :goodvibes. Does the group plan to do a FE? If no one has headed it up, I would not mind.

Just from reading posts I don't know that there is an official FE list going yet. I only read one mention about FE. I'm in favor of you heading up FE. Whatever the consensus just let us know. :thumbsup2 There are three in our group my husband David, our son Tyler (5) and I, Jamie. No allergies and alcohol is OK!:thumbsup2

I sent her a PM with our info to join in FE and ornament exchange. Hopefully we can stay informed via DisBoard. :thumbsup2 thanks

I sent her a PM with our info to join in FE and ornament exchange. Hopefully we can stay informed via DisBoard. :thumbsup2 thanks

Glad to hear it :-) it should be a fun cruise. I plan to be around so no worries!
This will be a long year. Apparently some members have already finished some of their gifts :eek:

If you have never done a mixology class I highly suggest it. My husband and I are not huge drinkers but the class is a blast and the drinks are perfect sized.

I look forward to planning you with over the next year :)

Hi everyone!

For those who have not seen-

Our group is doing the following:

1. FE GROUPS (each is 15 cabins)
2. ORNAMENT EXCHANGE (in groups of 5)
3. MIXOLOGY CLASS

If you are interested in any of the above, please send me a private message with your info....

Thank you and welcome!!!

Kari

Hi everyone!

For those who have not seen-

Our group is doing the following:

1. FE GROUPS (each is 15 cabins)
2. ORNAMENT EXCHANGE (in groups of 5)
3. MIXOLOGY CLASS

If you are interested in any of the above, please send me a private message with your info....

Thank you and welcome!!!

Kari

Hi Kari thanks for adding us!

Glad to hear it :-) it should be a fun cruise. I plan to be around so no worries!
This will be a long year. Apparently some members have already finished some of their gifts :eek:

If you have never done a mixology class I highly suggest it. My husband and I are not huge drinkers but the class is a blast and the drinks are perfect sized.

I look forward to planning you with over the next year :)

On a quick not, My previous post was removed. I believe my text was read incorrectly, but incase you misunderstood as well. I in no way was saying you should come to facebook. I gave you kiwimoms info since she was the one taking care of organization for our meet. I told you what had been planned on there since you told me you did not use facebook and I wanted to make sure I got you in touch with the correct DISboard member to get your group information to so you could participate in all of the fun. I apologize if you felt i was in anyway suggesting that you should come to the facebook group.

We do like a drink every now and then ;) :drinking1! Can you tell us some more about it and what goes on. Sounds interesting! We would need to plan so our son would be in the kids club. We just got off the Wonder last week and booked this one while onboard. Our son(4) loved the kids club so we should be OK.

We rebooked for this cruise on our recent trip on the Magic, cannot wait to get back on board the Fantasy!

We rebooked for this cruise on our recent trip on the Magic, cannot wait to get back on board the Fantasy!

Yes , welcoxme aboard :woohoo::woohoo: we look forward to planning with you. We have lots of fun things planned already

Welcome Aboard!:thumbsup2

So I quoted the wrong post here... The mixology class.

Two years ago I participated in a DIS private class. Every person had a chance to make one drink. If I remember correctly there were 5 different drinks and I enjoyed 4 of them. Being that I never drink I left with a buzz :rotfl::rotfl:. My mom and I had a blast. Though getting behind the bar and making drinks in front of everyone made me a bit nervous, but out teacher/bar tender did an amazing job of making sure everyone did their drink correctly. The class took place in the Champagne bar so it was a bit cramped up at the counter that was my only complaint.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter