December 5, 2015 Meet

:beach: I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hi and welcome!!! As you are already aware, there is much more action on the FB page than here....but we will keep both active and going!!! Woohoo!!!!

Add me to the list too!! We just booked our cruise today! I'm so excited! :woohoo: The next year and a half is going to go sooooo slow. :faint:

Add me to the list too!! We just booked our cruise today! I'm so excited! :woohoo: The next year and a half is going to go sooooo slow. :faint:

YES, it is!! I am ready to start booking my ADR's for the WDW portion and book Palo Brunch, etc! We will get each other through it! That is what is great about the Facebook page! On our last cruise, we spent a lot of time getting to know each other and share things we did. planned, bought, etc on there and it helped pass the long wait!!!

Welcome, weniepooh!!!!

:banana:

We just booked this cruise last week, and our friends are coming too. And there is already a disboards link. Can't wait to sail the Fantasy again! :)
(Heather & John)

Our friends wolfhunt and puzzlewoman booked for us while they were aboard the Dream last week.

Can't wait...seems like forever!:cool1:

puzzlewoman said:
We just booked this cruise last week, and our friends are coming too. And there is already a disboards link and FB page - wow! I will be sending a request to join the FB group. Can't wait to sail the Fantasy again! :)
(Heather & John)

Welcome!!! We consider ourselves the "early birds" lol. We are all very excited for this cruise that seems will never get here, haha and so happy to add another to the group! !

Thanks for the welcome. Super excited here. We just got back in January from a Disney Cruise...and wanted to go this December, but we bought a new house...so next December was the only reasonable dates and wallet-wise.:banana:

I finally just joined the DISboards. Either my MAC is slowing down or it takes forever to load the pages here. Since I'm not a very patient person I probably won't be on this forum too often.

We are Liz and Mitch Chandler from Murrieta, CA. We've got grown kids, the youngest being 31 so we won't be participating in "family" events. Can't wait to ride on the flume thing - that is what drew us to the Disney line :)

~ Liz

We haven't booked this cruise yet, but we are SERIOUSLY considering it! We've cruised the Magic twice, but that was before having children. My friend asked us to consider a cruise, and we couldn't refuse!

My friend's child and my twins will turn 3 within weeks of the cruise...so we figured this would be an amazing birthday celebration for our children! When they were born, our 3 children together weighed 5.875 pounds (2lb 8oz, 1lb 13oz, and 1lb 10oz)...so they are truly little miracles!

Hope we get to join you all!!!

Hi everyone! We just got off the dream yesterday and booked this cruise while on board. We have 2 other families (possibly 2 more) going with us as well:) Can't wait!!!!!:hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter