December 5, 2013 - 3 night Dream Cruise

Just started on our gifts. I am probably going a little overboard, but I am having fun putting them together. Can't believe we will be cruising soon! Looking forward to seeing everyone! :flower3:

I haven't been on this thread for such a long time ...... Hard to believe we will soon be setting sail ...... I can't wait ..... surprising my daughter with this cruise for her 12th birthday ..... we will be at the World AOA resort for 4 days prior...... not planning on telling her until we get into the car for what she thinks is the trip to the airport ..... or maybe I will just let her try to figure it out herself .... My FE gifts are done ..... now to get packing !!!!!!!!

Does anyone need at size 24mths girl pirate costume? I have one from when we took our grand-daughter on her first cruise ...... I went to pull out my costume and realized I still have hers .... my grand-daughter is now 3 and we don't need it ..... so if anyone wants it just email me ......... cindyhasph at yahoo dot ca

I know I'm a little late, but my husband just surprised us with a Disney Cruise and we leave in a month. I was wondering if there were any Fish Extender groups to join for the December 5th, Disney Dream cruise????:cheer2:

Hi, I got your private message but I am unable to respond to you regarding FE Group, I'm having a really hard time with this site! Can I still join?

I haven't been on this thread for such a long time ...... Hard to believe we will soon be setting sail ...... I can't wait ..... surprising my daughter with this cruise for her 12th birthday ..... we will be at the World AOA resort for 4 days prior...... not planning on telling her until we get into the car for what she thinks is the trip to the airport ..... or maybe I will just let her try to figure it out herself .... My FE gifts are done ..... now to get packing !!!!!!!!
We are also surprising DD with trip to WDW and cruise for her 9th birthday.

Thanks Leslie for doing all of this for us. Glad to hear we are closed, the first thing I worked on - homemade autograph books will not be given because I could not get enough supplies for everyone, so saving those for my next cruise FE group. I still don't have my docs yet. Wonder what is taking so long?
did you get your docs? They always make it seem "real"!!! Not long now!

How are you surprising her ????

We are telling her we are going to WDW but having Mickey and Minnie call the morning before we leave for the cruise. As for telling her about WDW, I purchased a 2013 WDW cinch sak and will have a Disney World t-shirt inside.

did you get your docs? They always make it seem "real"!!! Not long now!
no docs yet. Maybe tomorrow. In other news I am currently in a boot due to injuries from our October WDW trip. Found out today that I will probably need surgery. Physical therapy starts tomorrow. I can only hope that the doc removes me from the boot when I see her the week before we leave.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We are telling her we are going to WDW but having Mickey and Minnie call the morning before we leave for the cruise. As for telling her about WDW, I purchased a 2013 WDW cinch sak and will have a Disney World t-shirt inside.

Sounds like great fun!

Got my docs today. I can't believe we leave for wdw in 3 weeks.

Our daughter knows about WDW ..... but not idea about the cruise ..... it is so much fun surprising people ......

For those of you who have taken a Disney cruise before, I heard that they offer deals if you book a future cruise while on the ship. I am wondering if these offers are a good deal. Any insight would be helpful.

As I prepare my FE gifts, I am wondering if people normally include a tag stating who it is from?

As I prepare my FE gifts, I am wondering if people normally include a tag stating who it is from?

HI there we did include a tag on one item per family but I did not tag all the items I have 16 Bags of gifts for each family too many items to tag all of them so I will be some anonymous and some tagged;)
Rebooking this is our 13th cruise and we have rebooked everytime on board or at least a dummy cruise and change the date once we are home. The 10% off and the half the deposit amount and a small onboard credit are just a bonus. But its nice getting off the ship knowing you will be back again:beach:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter