December 4, 2016 - Disney Magic - 7-Night Western Caribbean

For those interested... I have a list of other exchanges started. Let me know if you want to be added to any of these. Inbox me with your cabin info :)

Postcard (Handmade or Bought)
Magnet (Handmade or Bought)
Candy Swap (Factory Sealed... a chance to show off your local flavor!)

Hi! We just booked this cruise and would love to be added to the FE. I am so excited we joined the group in time. We have two kids (ages 10 & 12). YEAH!!!
Awesome!! You made it just in time!! Send me an inbox message with this info:
Cabin Number
Name
Allergies
Favorite Character
Other Information (Birthday, Anniversaries, ect.)
Where You Are From
Email Address

FE closes today! I have some other exchanges still open if interested! Postcard, candy, magnet, and ornament!

I am hoping we're not too late to sign up for the FE exchange! I can't figure out how to message you my info? Any help appreciated! Thanks!
Not sure why I can't get you an inbox message either. Unless you just got up to 10 message, then it may take a few hours for it to work. I closed FE yesterday, but I have the white rabbit group open. There is still 6 weeks left so I'm sure we'll get more people added to it. Is that okay with you??

The white rabbit group is now open for any latecomers that want to join FE!! I will more than likely keep this group open for awhile :)

What is the white rabbit group and as I have never done this before can you explain it?
White Rabbit group is an FE group for latecomers. You are put on a list with a couple of other cabins and exchange gifts to the people on your list. They have a bag or pockets hanging from a fish outside of their stateroom door (fish extender... FE) and that is where you leave their goodies. It only has to be one thing, delivered once, during the trip.

Everyone on your list should get something, either through individual gifts or a "cabin gift" which can be something the whole family can enjoy.

The FE hanger can be as simple as a bag hanging from your fish. Right now, I only have 3 other cabins in the white rabbit group, so it's not that big. The other 6 groups have 11 cabins each :O

let me talk to the hubs and I will post tonight or tomorrow, what info do you need? and thanks for educating this newbie .. one of my coworkers showed me this yesterday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter