December 4, 2016 - Disney Magic - 7-Night Western Caribbean

Hi everyone. This will be my daughter (11) and my 5th cruise. Golden after this one. First one on the Magic and on the east coast. The other 4 have been on the Wonder on the west coast. Tagging along with us is my husband (4th cruise). Looking forward to the Christmas decorations and holiday treats.

Hi everyone. This will be my daughter (11) and my 5th cruise. Golden after this one. First one on the Magic and on the east coast. The other 4 have been on the Wonder on the west coast. Tagging along with us is my husband (4th cruise). Looking forward to the Christmas decorations and holiday treats.
Welcome!! I can't believe we're about 4 months away!! If you are interested in being on the FE list, let me know!!

Sign up to be a part of the Fish Extender group for this cruise leaving from Port of Miami, December 4, 2016, on the Disney Magic!! If interested in participating, please send me your information for all guests in your cabin including: Cabin Number, Name, Age, Gender, Allergies, Favorite Character, and Other Information (Birthday, Anniversaries, ect.). Please also include where you are from and an email address so I can email final lists to groups when the time comes. Thanks!!
12122396_1157390894289014_731430564733928023_n.jpg

We are going for our sons 2nd birthday!

Cabin Number: 6135

Names/Age/Gender:
Kevin/26/Male
Ariel/25/Female
Elijah/ turning 2 on cruise (12/6) / Male

Elijah's birthday is December 6th while on the cruise he will be turning 2! He loves all the characters. No allergies.

We are from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This will be Elijah's first Disney Cruise.

Email address: Ariel.williams1@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

We are going for our sons 2nd birthday!

Cabin Number: 6135

Names/Age/Gender:
Kevin/26/Male
Ariel/25/Female
Elijah/ turning 2 on cruise (12/6) / Male

Elijah's birthday is December 6th while on the cruise he will be turning 2! He loves all the characters. No allergies.

We are from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This will be Elijah's first Disney Cruise.

Email address: Ariel.williams1@yahoo.com

Thank you!!
Or that will work lol!!!

Hi all, we will be on this cruise, is it too late to join the FE list? There are only two of us this time as our daughter is staying behind due to upcoming exams, that said we are Disney mad and despite cruising 6 time prior we have never been able to join a FE :-) You'll have to explain how this works (Whilst I have an idea it would be good to understand fully :-) )

Hi all, we will be on this cruise, is it too late to join the FE list? There are only two of us this time as our daughter is staying behind due to upcoming exams, that said we are Disney mad and despite cruising 6 time prior we have never been able to join a FE :-) You'll have to explain how this works (Whilst I have an idea it would be good to understand fully :-) )
Hi! It's not too late to join FE. I am closing on October 23rd. Send me an inbox with your information and we can chat about how it works!!

This is the info I will need from you:

Cabin Number
Name
Allergies
Favorite Character
Other Information (Birthday, Anniversaries, ect.)
Where You Are From
Email Address

The FE groups are closing on October 23rd!!! Let me know if interested... and we're under 3 months away!!!!!!!!!

We just booked our cruise and are very excited to spend a week with you fine people. I would like to sign my family up for fish extenders and just sent you a private message with our information. Thank you so much for organizing this!!!

We just booked our cruise and are very excited to spend a week with you fine people. I would like to sign my family up for fish extenders and just sent you a private message with our information. Thank you so much for organizing this!!!
Great!! Got your info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter