• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

:wave:

We're two empty nesters that needed a relaxing cruise so booked this one today. DH is recovering from surgery and we needed something to look forward to before he heads back to work. No FE for us this time as I have my hands full working and taking care of him right now. We look forward to sailing with you.

:welcome: so glad you are joining us.

Has anyone received their luggage tags and documents in the mail yet. I know my parents that are going on the November 13th cruise received the documents at about the 45 days to go mark for that cruise. I am getting so excited and looking forward to the week of relaxation!

Has anyone received their luggage tags and documents in the mail yet. I know my parents that are going on the November 13th cruise received the documents at about the 45 days to go mark for that cruise. I am getting so excited and looking forward to the week of relaxation!

Nothing yet, I am really expecting them around the end of the month.

Need your cabin # if you have it yet, and names and ages of everybody in cabin. Need asap, the cutoff date if October 26 (Monday)
Yay! Our cabin is 7524 and two adults Mark Blosser (40) and Jamie Blosser (41)

You will send a list out once the cut off is done so we can prepare goodies, right?

Thanks,
Jamie

We got our docs and luggage tags yesterday. It always makes it feel real once those come in the mail.

Getting closer now!

FE's are now officially closed. Those that are waiting to find out cabin numbers and are on the list, please let me know as soon as you find out your number.

:welcome: Glad you are joining us.

The organized fish extender has already closed, but if others join the thread that want to do an exchange, I am sure one can be organized. We will just have to wait and see.

:welcome: Glad you are joining us.

The organized fish extender has already closed, but if others join the thread that want to do an exchange, I am sure one can be organized. We will just have to wait and see.
Thank you for the reply! I booked our cruise in July and have been trying to find information in the FE since. Well except in September because my mom passed away. I have had both my sister in law and my travel agent (which both book for Disney) looking and have not found anything until today. I am so disappointed to see you just closed it on Monday. Was it closed due to the amount of people it reached? How will I know if another group gets started? Who would be in charge of starting it? Besides being disappointed, I am trying to get as much information as possible so I can pass it along so other clients they have don't miss out. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Jen

I am unsure why this has been so hard to grasp. I booked back in July and tried to get information on our cruise dates. I have been unsuccessful until today. Of course this is our first cruise EVER, so I am so confused. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter