December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

Hello i am interested in the FE. Please let me know how can I get on the list. This is our second Disney cruise but first FE.
Can't wait to sail!!!

Attendees: Mother & Daughter
Christi (62) Birthday Dec 6 (63)
Katelyn (18)
Stateroom: 7634

Last edited:

I would love a chance to get on a FE list! I hope its not to late! I will take any info on signing up!

I need the names and ages of all that will be involved plus your stateroom # if you have it. I will also need an email address.
We will be taking names for the FE until Oct 28th.

My family and I will be traveling with all of you in December! Myself, DH, DD 14, DS 6, DS 3, my mother, aunt, and grandparents? My kids are clueless, and keeping the secret is SO hard! Can any one explain FE to me?

My family and I will be traveling with all of you in December! Myself, DH, DD 14, DS 6, DS 3, my mother, aunt, and grandparents? My kids are clueless, and keeping the secret is SO hard! Can any one explain FE to me?
If this is your first Disney Cruise you are going to have a great time with your family! What FE or Fish Extenders are, on the Disney Cruise Line, each of the staterooms has a small silver fish or seahorse to the right or left of the door. Usually, it’s used to hold invitations, receipts, and correspondence during your cruise, but those participating in a fish extender exchange hang a bag or special holder to the “fish” to serve as a mailbox. If you want to participate, you sign up, provide your information and stateroom number, and make little goodies for each person or each cabin. You can make your own FE or there are people online who make really great ones. For any more questions, feel free to ask :cutie:

So from looking at other post I have to get to 10 messages before I can have a PM to get on the FE list? Here goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter