December 4, 2015 : 7 night Bahamian Wonder Texas

tdbdolphin

Earning My Ears
Welcome aboard.

So excited The Wonder has made its way back to Texas. Let the count down begin.

Tracy

Just booked this cruise this morning! Super excited to be able to sail from Texas again! :goodvibes 562 days is a lot of waiting though...

I will be paying our deposit today. I am just waiting on a response from a few questions. We are excited to be cruising again!

I asked IrishCowboy to put a link to this thread in the cruise meets section. I know it's a long way away, but I'm just too excited about this cruise! It'll be our first time to go during the holidays and I can't wait to see all the Christmas decorations.

I am super excited for this cruise. At the moment it is my parents (John and Suzanne) in one room , DH (David) and me (Emily) in another.

David and I are expecting out first munchkin on Dec 4th of this year and this will be its first ever Disney cruise. I am really hoping it is on time or a little late so it's birthday is on the boat, but only time will tell.

Imagineer2Be said:
I am super excited for this cruise. At the moment it is my parents (John and Suzanne) in one room , DH (David) and me (Emily) in another.

David and I are expecting out first munchkin on Dec 4th of this year and this will be its first ever Disney cruise. I am really hoping it is on time or a little late so it's birthday is on the boat, but only time will tell.
Welcome aboard. Congrats on the new baby.

We will hopefully be joining y'all in December. Like you, we are glad Disney is back in Texas so that we can drive down instead of flying out to FL or CA. We will be officially booking on our October cruise on the Magic when we do the Southern Caribbean sailing.

There will be two cabins of us. Me (Kathy) & DH (Lee) along with DD (Kati) and probably DS (Clay). The second cabin will be our other DS (Jonathan) and his DW (Lori) and her best friend (Midge).

I wanted to join the thread early so that I would have a chance to meet everyone as they join instead of waiting. This will be cruise #9 for me and DH, #5 for DD, #3 for DS, #2 for DS & his DW, #1 for best friend.

We will be asking to join the FB so you will probably see: Kathy S, Kati S, Lori S and Midge A.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next year and a half.

Hello everyone! Our family just booked this cruise and we are already so very excited to cruise Disney again. It will be a long wait! :) Our party will be mom, dad, and three boys ages 10 and under.

I just asked to join the FB group. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Tamara N
:beach:

dtej2nix said:
Hello everyone! Our family just booked this cruise and we are already so very excited to cruise Disney again. It will be a long wait! :) Our party will be mom, dad, and three boys ages 10 and under.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Tamara N
:beach:

Welcome. Yes, sad about the wait but so glad Disney is back in TX.

so excited, it will be our first Disney Cruise, my DH, myself and my little one who will be turning 5 while on the cruise!!!

Hi everyone! I am so excited! I HATE that it's so faraway, BUT how do we not take advantage of a closer port?? (We are from Tulsa, so it's a little drive, but with a prius we save tons of money driving!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter