December 2015 Check-In Thread

Yay for this thread!!
We (me, DH, DD8, DS1 and my mom) will be staying Dec 8-16 at GCH. My sister and niece are even joining us over the weekend! We are in the parks 5 of the days, but. It sure which days we will take off yet- still deciding which will be our rest day and we will be at KBF on 12-15. This trip was partially a win from the Diamond Days sweeps so 12-14 will be fun- they won't tell us what they are giving us or what we are doing but that's the day we are doing it LOL

Yay for this thread!!
We (me, DH, DD8, DS1 and my mom) will be staying Dec 8-16 at GCH. My sister and niece are even joining us over the weekend! We are in the parks 5 of the days, but. It sure which days we will take off yet- still deciding which will be our rest day and we will be at KBF on 12-15. This trip was partially a win from the Diamond Days sweeps so 12-14 will be fun- they won't tell us what they are giving us or what we are doing but that's the day we are doing it LOL

Oh how cool, congratulations how exciting!! Please report back!

Dec 2-5 at BWPPI. My mums first trip to the US and first Disney park, she's really looking forward to the holiday decorations and parade. My brother and sister-in-law will be joining us from the 3rd, big Star Wars fans and first time Disneyland visitors too.

Yay for this thread!!
That is amazing! Congratulations...we all can't wait to hear all about it. party:

I'll be going to DL with my boyfriend Dec 15-18, staying at the GCH as part of the ABD DISers only backstage magic trip. I am really excited for this. I have never been to DL for the holidays. We have a little bit of free time, so I am trying to decide which holiday events I can squeeze in (viva navidad is a must). I also need to try to see all the Seasons of the Force stuff and the anniversary things as well. Not a bad problem to have.

Thanks for starting this thread, I'd been hoping for one for months, but wasn't sure it would happen since there is a the holiday thread!

JenEMT, December 7-11 staying at the PPH :)

Yay! I love our planning thread!

I'm going Dec 10-13, staying at the Tropicana for the first time.... Unless PVI will beat Trop's rate. And since it would be trip 3 this year @ PVI, I'm hoping PVI will match/beat the Trop rate!

DH & I will be there December 11-12, and the 19th. Odd dates because we are going on a Carnival cruise to Mexico from the 13th to the 19th (so we won't have a full day in the parks on the 19th). We are staying at the Anaheim Islander Inn & Suites :earsgirl::earsboy:

Thank you Tyggress for starting this thread! :love1: December is coming up fast!

DH and I will be in the parks Dec. 2-10, staying at the Fairfield Inn (our DLR home-away-from-home). We fly back on the 11th so that day doesn't count. :guilty:

We do this trip every December and I made sure this will be our longest trip ever, since it's the 60th Anniversary. I **think** nine park days will be enough. Not sure...a little worried we may miss things rushing around...:scared:...:tilt:

Just checked the Disneyland dining calendar...just TWO MORE DAYS until I can start making reservations for our first day there!!!!!

First time at GCH! It's our 20th anniversary trip, so WHY NOT??? We are taking our 8 year old daughter with us as well! Can't wait!

Happy Anniversary! :cake: Do you have something special planned during the trip?

I finally got my first part of my ptr up for those interested/who asked! More to come soon.

Also- anyone want to do a meetup dec 8-16 at a ride or CS? It would be fun I think!

Me!! DH and I will be there with two other families December 11-15. Staying at the Fairfield Marriott and CAN'T WAIT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter