December 2013.

We really liked POFQ when we stayed there a few years ago.

Good to hear. I've booked there twice in the past and then get such a good PIN that I've upgraded to WL and AKL. I think I'm sticking with POFQ this time for sure :)

:hourglassI'm really ready for the park hours to be released now :)

Me too. And for the CP packages to go on sale because we are definitely booking a night for that with a dinner package.

Good to hear. I've booked there twice in the past and then get such a good PIN that I've upgraded to WL and AKL. I think I'm sticking with POFQ this time for sure :)

Me too. And for the CP packages to go on sale because we are definitely booking a night for that with a dinner package.

We are also doing the CP dinner package. I wish we could book that now before we make our ADRs the beginning of June.

Check your e-mails. We got a pin code for free dinning for our dates.:cool1: :)

The offer dates are for 10/18-10/31, 11/11-11/23, 11/30-12/4, & 12/15-12/22.

Hope y'all get them as well.

Got 2 of my Adr's made. We get to make the rest tomorrow :) Hope everyone's planning is going well.

I've got all of our this morning. :thumbsup2 It is very nice to get those out of the way. Now I can plan the rest of the trip. :goodvibes

Hubby just gave me the ok to add a day to the beginning of our trip! Yay, one day sooner for ADRs :)

We got all but BOG, the system showed it to me and I tried to book it, and it said the server was down so by time we got through on the phone no BOG. :sad1: I'll keep stalking the board and everything and hope something opens up, if not guess we are lining up with the rest at lunch time to eat.

We got all but BOG, the system showed it to me and I tried to book it, and it said the server was down so by time we got through on the phone no BOG. :sad1: I'll keep stalking the board and everything and hope something opens up, if not guess we are lining up with the rest at lunch time to eat.

Ugh! That sucks! I'm sorry. We are going to try lunch too. Sounds like a lot of people have waited about 20-25 minutes at lunch to be seated. Not bad. :)

Ugh! That sucks! I'm sorry. We are going to try lunch too. Sounds like a lot of people have waited about 20-25 minutes at lunch to be seated. Not bad. :)

Yea that won't be to bad of a wait and the lunch menu sounds good too

We were at disney the first week of January this year, the lunch wait was like 1 hour 20min:sad2: the food was great we had free dining. I don't think my family will care to wait that long again.:rolleyes:

Can't wait I am going the 9th to the 16th!! In exactly 1 week I can start making my ADR's :cool1: I want to get into the Bibbidi Bop (MK) first thing in the morning any suggestions as when I should call to make those reservations? I was thinking at the 180 mark at 7:00 am but is that too extreme? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter