December 2013.

We are booked at POR for Dec 1-9! We can't wait. It's a huge surprise trip for our kids. We are driving down the Saturday after thanksgiving and staying at a hotel near the beach. And then will get up early and get to Disney no later than 9 or 10. :).

No idea about adr's my husband is currently in Afghanistan and wants to wait until he gets home to look at restaurants and plan!

How exciting! Bless your family for your sacrifices! :goodvibes

We are booked at POR for Dec 1-9! We can't wait. It's a huge surprise trip for our kids. We are driving down the Saturday after thanksgiving and staying at a hotel near the beach. And then will get up early and get to Disney no later than 9 or 10. :).

No idea about adr's my husband is currently in Afghanistan and wants to wait until he gets home to look at restaurants and plan!

You'll have to share how you surprise them and their reaction to it. :)

Just booked for December 6th-11th!

I am soooooooooooooooo excited I could burst, and I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait until it's here! :hyper:

Luckily, it's my sister going with me, and she's as much of a fanatic as I am. I was at her house this past Saturday and we literally spent all day on the computer looking up Disney stuff and having a blast.

We made tentative plans because we don't know where the EMH are for December yet. We know where we want to eat and what times, but nothing will be set in concrete until June when all the info comes out. Right now I'm paying for the Dining Plan, but I hope FD comes out as it will be a big help because I'm paying for the both of us.

My hubby and I have reservations made for POR Dec 8th-14th!!! So excited as it will be just the two of us. Have never been at Xmas time and are so looking forward to seeing all of the decorations. Have been reading some of the threads and it looks like we will be there during the cheerleading competition. Is it true that this year they will be having their home hotels be All Stars and CBR? Thanks for any info you can give me.:cool1::love:

There is a December group and it is actually pretty active. I know someone on the thread was accepting PMs but if you want to PM me your FB name I can friend request you and add you. I cannot seem to add people without being FB friends.

Mama Jessie, can you please add me to the December group? I just sent you a private message.

Thanks!

We are booked for December 13th-21st at AoA! This will be a trip of a lot of first. Our first Christmas visit, first MVMCP, DD3 first time at BBB and CRT, DS's first visit and hopefully first haircut at HBS!

DD doesn't even know that we are going! She ask weekly if I am ever going to bring her back to WDW and I just say, "one day!" :yay: Not planning on telling her till we get there. Putting her in the car and telling her we are going to visit her uncle.

DD doesn't even know that we are going! She ask weekly if I am ever going to bring her back to WDW and I just say, "one day!" :yay: Not planning on telling her till we get there. Putting her in the car and telling her we are going to visit her uncle.

Ohhhh...I *wish* someone would do this for me! probably not at my age, but a girl can hope. :cool2:

We are booked for POR Nov. 30th - Dec. 7th!! Now....I hate to wish away the summer, but I sure wish it was November! ;)

Lbachelot said:
We are booked for December 13th-21st at AoA! This will be a trip of a lot of first. Our first Christmas visit, first MVMCP, DD3 first time at BBB and CRT, DS's first visit and hopefully first haircut at HBS!

Keep a light on for us! We check in the day you check out! This is our first Christmas visit too!

Keep a light on for us! We check in the day you check out! This is our first Christmas visit too!

Will do! We are so excited! I really wanted to go Christmas week but wasn't brave enough to fight the crowds with a 4 year old and 1 year old!

Lbachelot said:
Will do! We are so excited! I really wanted to go Christmas week but wasn't brave enough to fight the crowds with a 4 year old and 1 year old!

I don't blame you! My princess and prince will 17 and 19, so they can handle themselves. They REALLY wanted to be there for Christmas.

If I told her we already had the trip booked she would drive me crazy! Lol! It's part surprise and part for my sanity!

SMART LADY. Take it from me. Santa brought DD her first trip to WDW when she was 4, but we weren't going 'til mid Feb. WHAT A MISTAKE! She drove me insane for that month and a half. Have a great trip :)

Taking our annual trip to WDW Dec 1-8. AKL Club Level. We are taking the next two grandchildren that turned 5.

Very, very excited. Last year we took our two oldest grandsons and had a blast. Definitly different that the usual trip dh and I take alone but just to see how much fun they had. Just waking up every morning and them running to see what could be seen from the balcony touched my heart.

Doing MVMCP and hoping to do the dessert party as well.

K

I called to remove the tickets from our room as we are going to by APs and I "accidentally" added another night! :rotfl2:

Now we are Dec 1- 6 at the Poly and 6 - 12 at the BC! :yay:

Tried to book a room for one night before your package starts, but the site keeps taking me back to May 1st :( I wish I could leave tomorrow for Disney but that's just not in the plans. :)

We're going December 1-7 as of right now!!!! I am so excited as we haven't been since January 2012!!! We are thinking of staying at AOA but that might change depending on the promotions they offer! Airfare goes on sale 5/6 :cool1:

We are going November 29 or 30-December 7. This will be the first time to see Disney with Christmas decorations. My littles do not know about it and we haven't decided if we are telling them before we leave or not. We are meeting my sister and her family there which will be a great surprise for all! As of right now we are booked at All Star Movies. We would like to book at AoA but we were told that there were no rooms available. :worried: We are also hoping for free dining. Since it is the week between Thanksgiving and Pop Werner it may be a possibility. Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter