December 2013: We just booked!

We're going Nov 27-Dec 4th. Can't wait to experience all the holiday happenenings. Just sent a request to join to FB page.

We are also going Dec 2013 :cool1:. Our dates are not confirmed yet as we may be travelling with my parents. The dates are roughly December 26-January 5. We will probably doa split stay between Dolphin and BWI. I'm sending a FB request to join the group. Planning for us will start after our March trip.

Just booked for 12/21 through 12/27 at BLT! Can't wait! Hope everyone else has magical vacations also! :wizard:

We just started booking our rooms for Dec 8th-Dec 20th!!! I can't wait to go. I'm so excited I love Disney World and my girls are happy and excited we are finally going back again. :cool1: :cool1: I sent a request to join the FB group as well. My dates my change a little bit because my mom wants to stay in Disney for a long time lol. We will be at AKV and BWV.

Just made our initial plans for vaca. Nov 28-Dec 5 at AoA. Will change to a split stay and add one more night but need to figure out our DVC points first.

But so excited to go back to AoA...we had a lot of fun there last week.

We are hoping for Dec 1-8. I get a little nervous because that is so far away... almost like I am afraid to set it in stone just yet. We have been to WDW in December before and had an amazing time!

Just requested to join the Facebook group.

Our first trip in nine years! We're planning 11/30-12/7. My CM friend says that should be a good week.

Booked! Woooo Hoooo!!!

AOA Nemo Suite
12/10/13-12/18/13

Sent a request to join the FB page too! :cheer2:

So excited 318 days to go!
2012 was the first year in 5 years we did not go to WDW.

Can't wait!!!!!!!

Hey guys!! I just reserved in Fort Wilderness for Dec.!! :banana:

This will be the first time for my husband & boys (13yrs & 9yrs) and my Dad & I haven't been there since 1982 (I was 11!) !!

We're going to surprise the boys.

Jennifer41 said:
Hey guys!! I just reserved in Fort Wilderness for Dec.!! :banana:

This will be the first time for my husband & boys (13yrs & 9yrs) and my Dad & I haven't been there since 1982 (I was 11!) !!

We're going to surprise the boys.

Hope you have a great trip and that you are able to surprise your sons. They are going to be so excited when they find out. Good luck!

Just sent a request for the facebook page!! We're booked at Saratoga Springs for Dec 15-21! We may try and switch to Animal Kingdom Lodge when my 7 month window opens, but not sure.

As of today, we have a one bedroom savannah view at AKL waiting for us :) My dad has been playing games with me the past few weeks. He said he wanted to go originally, then he changed his mind (I was devastated)... then he talked to my sister and she said she was willing to go so then he was back in. DH & my BIL opted out so that it wouldn't cost as much so it'll be me, my dad, my sister and my 2 kids for 7 nights.

Now I'm debating purchasing the deluxe plan. I figured out our food costs and it roughly comes to $630ish total. $700 would get the deluxe plan and give us one heck of an experience. I'm pretty sure that's a no brainer, right?

I cried when I booked today. Literally cried my eyes out. I can't believe my dad is going and I can't believe we're staying at AKL. :woohoo:

budafam said:
As of today, we have a one bedroom savannah view at AKL waiting for us :) ..... I can't believe my dad is going and I can't believe we're staying at AKL. :woohoo:

Wow!! I can't wait to see your trip pictures from here! Congratulations! That's so wonderful :)

As of today, we have a one bedroom savannah view at AKL waiting for us :) My dad has been playing games with me the past few weeks. He said he wanted to go originally, then he changed his mind (I was devastated)... then he talked to my sister and she said she was willing to go so then he was back in. DH & my BIL opted out so that it wouldn't cost as much so it'll be me, my dad, my sister and my 2 kids for 7 nights.

Now I'm debating purchasing the deluxe plan. I figured out our food costs and it roughly comes to $630ish total. $700 would get the deluxe plan and give us one heck of an experience. I'm pretty sure that's a no brainer, right?

I cried when I booked today. Literally cried my eyes out. I can't believe my dad is going and I can't believe we're staying at AKL. :woohoo:

:cool1::cool1: Congrats!! :cool1::cool1: AKL is awesome! You're going to love it! Just make sure to schedule a good junk of time to spend at the resort. It has so much to see and do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter