December 2013: We just booked!

We haven't booked anything yet, but we are planning a trip for Dec 7-15th! :) My DH and I took our 2 sons in Oct '11 and did Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, so I really wanted to go for Christmas and do the Christmas party too. My in-laws will be joining us, so we will have a large group: my family of 4, my Mother in law and Father in law, my brother in law and his wife, and my other brother in law. We are planning to rent a house at Windsor Hills since there will be 9 of us. I can't wait to see the parks all decorated for Christmas!!

We haven't booked anything yet, but we are planning a trip for Dec 7-15th! :) My DH and I took our 2 sons in Oct '11 and did Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party, so I really wanted to go for Christmas and do the Christmas party too. My in-laws will be joining us, so we will have a large group: my family of 4, my Mother in law and Father in law, my brother in law and his wife, and my other brother in law. We are planning to rent a house at Windsor Hills since there will be 9 of us. I can't wait to see the parks all decorated for Christmas!!

We have the same dates! This will be our second holiday season trip but our first time at MVMCP. We are a small group of 3 adults.

CynBeth said:
We have the same dates! This will be our second holiday season trip but our first time at MVMCP. We are a small group of 3 adults.

Awesome! :) I am hoping it'll be a good week to go!

My boys are so excited to go back. They're tall enough for more rides this time. We have a countdown going on my iPhone. Only 328 more days! Haha :)

Awesome! :) I am hoping it'll be a good week to go!

My boys are so excited to go back. They're tall enough for more rides this time. We have a countdown going on my iPhone. Only 328 more days! Haha :)

We booked at 499 days out and it felt like a long time to get to the 1 year mark. Somehow now the trip doesn't seem that far away. It will be myself, my Hubby, and my Mom and we love Disney.

We booked at 499 days out and it felt like a long time to get to the 1 year mark. Somehow now the trip doesn't seem that far away. It will be myself, my Hubby, and my Mom and we love Disney.

I booked at 499 days out too:) 11 months to go!!!:banana:

Joining in!

I have booked my family for December as well! As of right now, our dates will be Dec. 7th - 14th. Staying at CR with a TPV....first time there!! :cool1:

Yay for Disney in December! I'm not booked yet, but we're planning on Dec. 1-8th. I'm so very very excited! It's the first time we're taking DD(who will be 4) and DS(who will be 3). It's 10 months away and I already have my kids saying "when we go to Mickey's House..." lol.

Quick question--I have a Disney Visa and I've seen that there are special deals for cardholders when booking? How do I find out about these?

Joining in!

I have booked my family for December as well! As of right now, our dates will be Dec. 7th - 14th. Staying at CR with a TPV....first time there!! :cool1:

We will be at CR from 12/11-12/15 as the second part of a split stay. Also a TPV. I stayed there the first time I visited Disney as a kid. I am looking forward to staying there as an adult.

December 4-14, dates are close to set in stone as I can be without knowing specific dates for Reunion 2013. I will be bringing my friend Will with me on a DVC whirlwind trip. We start off at Bay Lake Tower then shift to All Star Sports for several days before ending with Boardwalk Villas & Wilderness Lodge Villas. A nice 11 day vacation for his first trip to The World.

We will be at CR from 12/11-12/15 as the second part of a split stay. Also a TPV. I stayed there the first time I visited Disney as a kid. I am looking forward to staying there as an adult.

How cool we'll be there at the same time!! I have booked TPV @ CR so many times only to cancel it because I was scared of the price. But, we'll be celebrating our 14th anniversary so my DH told me to keep it. I can't wait to be there!! :goodvibes

My husband, my mom, and I are going December 4-11! We went for our honeymoon in October last year (his 1st time to WDW and my 3rd) and had such an awesome time that he let us buy into DVC! So this year will be our first stay as DVC members and we will be going back to AKL! Only this time we will have two savannah view studios and mom! I'm so excited, although kind of nervous- we want to move this year from up here in NY to Florida (how ironic) so hopefully wherever we find jobs can work with us on our vacation dates that we've already booked!

prplgiraffe89 said:
My husband, my mom, and I are going December 4-11! We went for our honeymoon in October last year (his 1st time to WDW and my 3rd) and had such an awesome time that he let us buy into DVC! So this year will be our first stay as DVC members and we will be going back to AKL! Only this time we will have two savannah view studios and mom! I'm so excited, although kind of nervous- we want to move this year from up here in NY to Florida (how ironic) so hopefully wherever we find jobs can work with us on our vacation dates that we've already booked!

You will love Savanna view!!! It is just so amazing. Just sit out there and watch all the animals!! Congrats on DVC. Best decision we ever made!!

Kathymford said:
You will love Savanna view!!! It is just so amazing. Just sit out there and watch all the animals!! Congrats on DVC. Best decision we ever made!!

We were lucky enough to stay Club Level the last three days of our honeymoon (did a split stay to save some $- 9 days POFQ and 3 days AKL) and the savannah view was amazing! It was just like the picture on the website! How long have you been a member? Of course right after we signed, I had to stop working because of back problems so the money has been tighter, but we really can't wait to go to Disney again! My back better be fixed by then!

We were lucky enough to stay Club Level the last three days of our honeymoon (did a split stay to save some $- 9 days POFQ and 3 days AKL) and the savannah view was amazing! It was just like the picture on the website! How long have you been a member? Of course right after we signed, I had to stop working because of back problems so the money has been tighter, but we really can't wait to go to Disney again! My back better be fixed by then!

We joined in 2010 and already added on in 2012. LMAO. It's a little addicting. You always feel like you need more points. Although our first contract was only 100 points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter