December 2012 Car Rentals

Finally seeing some deals for Nov 29 to Dec 9. Yesterday I got Alamo for $211. Today its way back over $400. Now I see I can get Advantage for $180. Does Advantage work like Alamo in that you can cancel it with no hassels at any time?? Thanks!

Yes, I have cancelled in the past when I found a better deal and have cancelled and rebooked. I hvae never used them in the past so I have no experience how they are. Mixed reviews but for the price I got for Dec 1-6 I couldn't help but use them.

just found a great rate with advantage..holding the ressie along with my alamo one. has anyone actually ever rented from advantage? I didnt read any reviews just curious why they are known for bad ones..... got december 5-15th midsize for $152 including tax.

Just book a second reservation with another company. If Advantage gives you too much of a problem, just walk away and take the next best reservation.

Just book a second reservation with another company. If Advantage gives you too much of a problem, just walk away and take the next best reservation.

very true...once in the mco terminal i was in a very long line at dollar, and other companies came over and said they would honor the rate from dollar if we came to thier desk. pretty funny scene. hate to say it, but there is not a no show fee. last time we rented from alamo they were all out of almost all cars and we had to take a smaller one for the same price, im sure every compnay has their issues

Rates are down for the week of Dec 8-15 at some locations (Dollar, Enterprise) Just booked w/Dollar@ MCO , 7 days $144 total..

you really do have to check every day! even my advantage rate i snagged yesterday is up today.... dollar is down, but not enought and budget and alamo have crazy high rates! good luck everyone

I have a request for all of those posting on this thread.... Please when you post your rates include you date, car size, and the company you booked through. Thanks!

maciec said:
I have a request for all of those posting on this thread.... Please when you post your rates include you date, car size, and the company you booked through. Thanks!

And most importantly the codes that were used! I just checked Dollar and couldn't come close to that price!

Yes, even if your new rate uses the same code you used before :).

And most importantly the codes that were used! I just checked Dollar and couldn't come close to that price!

I didn't use a code for Dollar, put your car info in and when they come up click on "city special" What are your dates ??

I didn't use a code for Dollar, put your car info in and when they come up click on "city special" What are your dates ??

just check again and the rate I got this a.m has already gone up a bit:worried:

Dollar has what looks like a good rate for Dec 7-16,but after fees/taxes it's a LOT more than what I see at Advantage...I hope that Advantage is showing the fees upfront.....the diff. is from 133.00 to 198.00:scared:

Enterprise Help Please:
when I am making this reservation, it asks for a credit card...does anyone know if it charges the card at the time of the reservation?

I am using an Executive membership through National on the Enterprise site.

Thanks.

EEyorelover22 said:
Enterprise Help Please:
when I am making this reservation, it asks for a credit card...does anyone know if it charges the card at the time of the reservation?

I am using an Executive membership through National on the Enterprise site.

Thanks.

When I made my reservation with Enterprise it asked for the type of credit card but not the actual number off the card. Did you have to put in your credit card number?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

When I made my reservation with Enterprise it asked for the type of credit card but not the actual number off the card. Did you have to put in your credit card number?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

No...but it's on file with the Executive membership. They didn't get great reviews though either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter