December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Can someone explain why suddenly there are a bunch of people just putting subscribing into their posts? If you're monitoring via email, that stops the following posts from coming until you manage to log back into the thread, which can be difficult to do at times.

Am I missing something important?

Thanks,
Kellie - a relative newbie to Disboards

:confused3

Can someone explain why suddenly there are a bunch of people just putting subscribing into their posts? If you're monitoring via email, that stops the following posts from coming until you manage to log back into the thread, which can be difficult to do at times.

Am I missing something important?

Thanks,
Kellie - a relative newbie to Disboards

:confused3

I noticed this as well. VERY frustrating to have to keep logging in for updates just to see a public "subscribing" message! Much better to click the drop down "thread tools" and then subscribe to the thread so that all of the other subscribers don't have to log back in to get the real updates we are all hoping for.
On another front...I've got a few extra ressies I'll be canceling once we've settled on the dessert party question and I'll be sure to post here a few hours prior to canceling. :)

I am definitely interested just trying to figure out how to PM you. Thank you so much.::yes::

On the left side, click on the person's user name. It will be a drop down choice. However, I think you need at least 10 posts made on the thread before you are allowed to PM someone. So comment on some other threads on the Dis and then try again.

On the left side, click on the person's user name. It will be a drop down choice. However, I think you need at least 10 posts made on the thread before you are allowed to PM someone. So comment on some other threads on the Dis and then try again.

Thanks.

I tried but it's already gone! It only took me about 90 seconds to check after you posted this so someone must be faster than I am. :confused3

Wow, that's seriously fast. I would have given some notice but I myself was trying to find a Chef Mickey's ADR and got one online for 5:20 that same evening so it forced me to cancel the BOG ADR at the same time. It was one of two BOG ADRs I had and got them both from constanntly checking, so keep at it!

Wow, that's seriously fast. I would have given some notice but I myself was trying to find a Chef Mickey's ADR and got one online for 5:20 that same evening so it forced me to cancel the BOG ADR at the same time. It was one of two BOG ADRs I had and got them both from constanntly checking, so keep at it!

Keep trying. I think it took over 5 minutes for the BOG I got to become available after the person dropped it.:)

Try calling instead of online. That's how I got mine. It kept saying no availability online but hen I called I got one! So maybe try that.

Were you checking online or by phone???

Were you checking online or by phone???

I just called and talked to a wonderful cast member who checked every date of my trip and she also was somehow able to check cancellations to see if they had been reclaimed or not. After all of that she was still not able to find anything. But, she was so helpful and friendly I still feel really good about it.

Thanks for the tips everyone and I will keep trying!

Just cancelled 1900 park faire dinner for Dec. 2 at 7:50

Thank you for posting. When I checked to see if I could get it, I was actually able to snag a 6:00 pm one instead, which is a better time for us! But your post made me check at that moment.
:cool1:

getting online now to cancel Chef Mickeys at 6:45pm for 4 on Sat Dec. 1 because I got Ohana at 5:15pm YAY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter