December 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

So jealous, they are all gone again. I have been trying everyday since August for the 6th or the 8th. This is my first post and I am wondering if there is a way to get an email when something is posted to this thread so that I might not lose out again. Thanks for the help.

ALDSMD said:
So jealous, they are all gone again. I have been trying everyday since August for the 6th or the 8th. This is my first post and I am wondering if there is a way to get an email when something is posted to this thread so that I might not lose out again. Thanks for the help.

You can subscribe, then click on the option to receive notifications.

If you go to "thread tools" (right above the first post), you can "subscribe" to this thread. You can set it for ASAP emails, daily, or weekly.

If you do ASAP, just know that if you don't check the thread on the website after getting an email, it won't notify you about additional posts until you check the thread on the website (to prevent your email from getting overloaded).

Thank you so much for the help. I am now subscribed and hopefully I will be able to get a BOG or Le Cellier for our December trip this way. I have been reading disboards forever and am glad I am finally a member. I really appreciate the fast response I got.:)

ALDSMD said:
Thank you so much for the help. I am now subscribed and hopefully I will be able to get a BOG or Le Cellier for our December trip this way. I have been reading disboards forever and am glad I am finally a member. I really appreciate the fast response I got.:)

I potentially might cancel Le Cellier on 12/4 (resv for 6 at 1:05) if you are interested I could PM you *if* I do.

I am definitely interested if you do decide to cancel. We are a family of 5 so it would be perfect. I am not sure what "PM" means--sorry still new to this.:)

ALDSMD said:
I am definitely interested if you do decide to cancel. We are a family of 5 so it would be perfect. I am not sure what "PM" means--sorry still new to this.:)

Private message- Ill give you like a days notice :)

What dates are you there? I have a La Cellier 12/7 for 4 I was thinking of cancelling...Friday night!

Just cancelled 'Ohana for 12/10 at 9:15PM for two adults. Finally snagged a reservation there for a decent hour. :cool1: Randomly checking really DOES work. I'm so excited!

Just pulled up (by accident) a 1900 Park Fare ADR for 12/28 at 7:30 p.m., for 7 people if anyone is looking for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter