December 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise

Welcome aboard to our newbie arrival....well I'm excited... heading out in a few hours... so I will be wandering the streets of disneyland in just over 12 hours... yeah... see you all soon

justin

A big BON VOYAGE to Justin and everyyone else that is leaving soon for Los Angeles.

We will pack on Saturday and leave the house Sunday aorund 10am. :thumbsup2

If you haven't heard the news yet, there is a strike at the L.A. Harbor docks. Hopefully it will not affect us. We have sailed from San Pedro before when there were longshoreman picketing. No problems.
Disney will have their crew loading luggage, food, etc.

Vada

Yeah, definitely wondering how the strike will affect the cruise, if at all. It might even be over by then. Sometimes, strikes last only a day or two.

Normally, I respect picket lines, but I'm crossing this one. ;)

We head to Disneyland tomorrow:cool1: Packing for the temperature swings between cold and rainy L.A. and warm and sunny Mexico was fun. I just hope we aren't forgetting something important!

Hey, MamaNeedsCoffee - there is a WalMart right across the street in Puerto Vallarta, so if you did forget something, it's easy to resolve! :)

In the car driving down from Napa Valley!! I am so super super excited! Can't wait to board the Wonder tomorrow :)

We are packed! Counting down till tomorrow morning @ 10am, when our DD will pick us up and drive us to the Pier!! Can't wait to see the Wonder from a distance, and then watch as we get closer and closer!!

Safe travels everyone!! See you Monday! :grouphug:

Vada

Guess I'll shut the door behind us. We leave in 20 minutes to drive to the pier. It's finally here!!
:cool1: Vada

We got home last night to an outside temperature of 1 degree :sad2: and I was in capris :faint:

I miss the boat already. Strange people are in OUR room :sad:

I just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful and amazing gifts! I had such a blast participating in the gift exchange and meeting everyone. Oddly enough whomever gave me the highlighter you were a godsend. I had all good intentions of bringing my own and of course I forgot. So I was trying to circle stuff with a pen, when magically the highlighter fairy came to my rescue... so thanks :hug:. I truth all the gift are awesome. I was amazed that each and every one were unique, no duplicates.

See you all around the boards and perhaps we shall meet up again on another cruise ::yes::

We were home shortly after 9am! We walked off the ship (no line at all) at 7:45!!
What a fun cruise!! Thanks to all of you for the over-the-top gifts, and it was such fun seeing you around the ship!! You really added so much to our cruise experience!!
And so many of you remembered Jerry's birthday. It's one he certainly won't forget!!
Egads! I didn't even think of strangers taking over OUR room! Wahhhh! :sad2:

But we have wonderful memories and plenty of photos too!

Adios Amigos!!
Vada & Jerry

Thank you all for the amazingness! We had a great time last week (as I type this from work)--
However---when I asked the kids their favortie part--they said it was coming back each and every day to all of the special treats :)
Seriously this was our first FE and we could not have hoped for a better, friendlier group. :goodvibes
hugs to all--

I can honestly say, I've never had such fun with a FE group! All the gifts were unique and we LOVED every single one of them - from the practical (yes, THANK YOU, highlighter fairy) to the fanciful (did ANYONE manage to get those gorgeous paper wreaths home without a wrinkle? :sad1:).

Naturally, we booked our next on board (B2B on the Dream for Thanksgiving! Yay!!! :cool1:) and hope to run into everyone again someday!!!

THANK YOU for making this an awesome cruise!!!:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter