December 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise

I was hoping we could get an updated list at our first gathering on the 3rd. I didn't plan on giving out our FE's until we were in Cabo. Izzat OK?? I'm not breaking any rules? This is our first go at an FE, and I'm not all that sure of what's expected of us. :confused3

But, I've got all the necessities; Minnie bag, Minnie glove, and a song in my heart!! LOL :wave2:

Vada

well we are well on our way to page 19... I couldn't believe there had been so much since I left for work this morning. So proud of you guys being done with your FE's... kinda of envious of that position... but oh well... some are still coming in the mail and then I have several things I still have to do on our computer before we leave. But I hope you enjoy them all.

Was "wonder"ing if we were going to put out an updated final list including our new members so I could print it off and have everything in one place... If not I'm sure I can put something together for myself.

Well I'm excited to see Wreck it Ralph in the on board theater... any body seen it in the theater or have you just been waiting to see it on the boat like myself. I may also have to slip out to see Lincoln as well.

Side note for myself... only ten more sleeps until we leave for the "land" Tigger and friends here I come.

Justin

I think everyone is different... I have a large gift plus several smaller gifts to give out through the trip. Including one that is really for once you get home... I'm sure you will all figure that one out when you get it.

But as far as I know there isn't really any set number or amount.

I just know its the time of giving and I'm going to be around two of my favorite things... my family and disney.

And can't forget footbal... football games on the boat :)

Sorry you had to wait so long... So did they mention if the boat is really full and that was the reason you had to wait so long?

Justin

Sorry that I jinxed all of us with comment... I will try to post a few more times to break the jinx. I hope everyone has a great thanksgiving planned.... and maybe a few of you are heading out for Black Friday.

Also Mama- did my message go thru to you... otherwise

justin

I didn't get your message but someone else was nice enough to forward it to me.
I haven't even started our FEs yet :scared1: :scared:
I have two online classes I'm taking right now and trying to work ahead so I can turn in the stuff that's due while we're on the cruise plus I have classroom observation hours I have to finish, AND I'm hosting Thanksgiving for the first time ever and our only guests are vegan.
I'm running on coffee and pure determination. Oh and we're going to Vegas this weekend (bad planning on my part) I may miss the meetup because I plan on finding a lounge chair and possibly not waking up until dinner:faint:

I'm planning to send out an updated list on Wednesday, which will probably be the last one here on the boards since we have people leaving soon after that! :cool1: I also have a map with all the rooms marked on it, which I plan to print out on the back of the list - and bring copies for everyone participating. I was thinking of sliding them under your doors on the first day, but if anyone would like to print their own I can email the files, just give me your email!

Yes, DH and I are both firefighters (which will be quite clear when you see our door! :goodvibes ). So really, you DON'T want to see us on a professional level!

I don't want anyone to think I'm grading spelling or grammar. I just notice odd things, particularly when I'm tired! And it made me laugh. I knew what you meant, and I certainly have made my share of typos as well! But I wanted to share the laugh.

Only 9 days until we leave for California! EEK!!!:hyper:

Ha ha...that was so "sweat" of you to point it out LOL:rotfl2: I worked on FE gifts all day and my eyes were seeing double!! LOL No worries at all....I am super excited and I think I am going to start crying when I get on the ship from being overjoyed!! I am a baby like that!! I too am doing one big gift for each room and a bunch of small stuff.....I LOVE giving gifts so this is the best thing ever and to find people who love giving as much as me is a treat!! Cant wait to give a ton of goodies. Hope all have a happy:) Tuesday!!:wave2:

I'm planning to send out an updated list on Wednesday, which will probably be the last one here on the boards since we have people leaving soon after that! :cool1: I also have a map with all the rooms marked on it, which I plan to print out on the back of the list - and bring copies for everyone participating. I was thinking of sliding them under your doors on the first day, but if anyone would like to print their own I can email the files, just give me your email!

Yes, DH and I are both firefighters (which will be quite clear when you see our door! :goodvibes ). So really, you DON'T want to see us on a professional level!

I don't want anyone to think I'm grading spelling or grammar. I just notice odd things, particularly when I'm tired! And it made me laugh. I knew what you meant, and I certainly have made my share of typos as well! But I wanted to share the laugh.

Only 9 days until we leave for California! EEK!!!:hyper:

You are so organized, a woman after my own heart... MAPS! So thoughtful :lovestruc

Wow both of you are, impressive ::yes::

have I mentioned I just have two more days of work :hyper: and I am all packed carry-on and all ::yes:: Can't beat a week where I get to eat turkey and leave on vacation :beach:.... as Little Dude would say "sweat!" :rotfl:

I'm planning to send out an updated list on Wednesday, which will probably be the last one here on the boards since we have people leaving soon after that! :cool1: I also have a map with all the rooms marked on it, which I plan to print out on the back of the list - and bring copies for everyone participating. I was thinking of sliding them under your doors on the first day, but if anyone would like to print their own I can email the files, just give me your email! hyper:

ok you are superwoman! clearly I had nothing to worry about!!!
:rockband:

I know I have already said this but I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.... for me it will just be over a week till Disneyland...:)

Anybody planning on doing any black friday shopping?

Sorry for the random post but I got tired of checking yesterday for new posts and wanted at least one new one this morning.

Justin

I know I have already said this but I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.... for me it will just be over a week till Disneyland...:)

Anybody planning on doing any black friday shopping?

Sorry for the random post but I got tired of checking yesterday for new posts and wanted at least one new one this morning.

Justin

Yes, indeed...I will be thankful for making it safely through Sandy this year. ::yes::

I am lucky this year, I don't have to be in to work until 11pm on Thanksgiving :cool1: - so I can actually enjoy ALL of dinner, I usually have to leave before the pie! :sad: It also means I can *try* for some of the EARLY deals at the stores. Hoping to get an 8pm TV steal, since that's what DH and I decided was "our" gift to ourselves this year. Besides that, I gave the list of the few things I really wanted to get to a friend, since I'll be working during the insanity.

I sent out the final FE list, if there are any issues let me know on here or via email (email is better, I have great mobile access to that but not the boards, ravensilverlight@yahoo.com).

Magnets are done for everyone's door, just laminated them last night.

Don't forget our meet on our first sea day, 1:30 in Diversions!

As a movie buff and bored for a short time today... I thought I would call and check on our movie selection. Boy it was a big list.... Though I was a little freaked out after I heard the first half of the list... I was like I have seen all those and they are old.

I will give it to you in the order they gave me on the phone

Cars 2
Help
Muppets
John Carter
Chimpanze (sp)
Avengers
I was like crap till this point
Brave
People Like Us
Odd Life of Timmothy Green
Frankinweenie
Wreck It Ralph
Lincoln

they first said Monsters 3d
but then they doubled checked and said no that would be on the next week

Oh well I hope you are excited about a few of these

Justin

I YAM! I YAM!! I'm excited about the door magnets AND the movies!! Wish I had Tigger's springs in my legs, I'd be boinging all over!

Vada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter