December 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise

jtiggerb

Mouseketeer
Just got back from my first Disney Cruise and of course I came back with a reservation for my second one. So looking for others that will be joining my family on Dec 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise in the Mexican Riveria.

Justin

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Just got back from my first Disney Cruise and of course I came back with a reservation for my second one. So looking for others that will be joining my family on Dec 2, 2012 Wonder Cruise in the Mexican Riveria.

Justin

We are going too!!! Going on our first DCL Cruise one week from today and are booking this one while onboard!!! Cant wait...

Kari

Well I hope you have a fantastic cruise, my wife and little one (although she doesn't talk yet) had an amazing time on the cruise. We were on the repo of the Wonder from Vancouver BC to LA and just had a great time. Although the weather wasn't perferct we had so much fun. Please tell us about your trip once you get back.

Happy Sailings

Justin

Count us in... I'm from Puerto Rico and it will be me and my 2 dd's.... I hope nothing changes.

A year from now we will have been on the boat for a couple of days... hopefully enjoying a bunch of FE's having a great time. Enjoying great weather and good friends. Can't wait but I know the time will fly by. Looking forward to meeting all of you that join our little group.

Justin

Not booked yet, but DH and I are planning on booking this onboard our NYE cruise! We've picked out our room (I keep checking to make sure it's still available...so far, it is!) and have already started thinking of things we'd like to do for excursions and FE...

Thrilled there's already a thread for this! Now I can be planning my NEXT cruise before I even take this one! :cool1:

(i'm such a disney nut...:rolleyes1)

We need a name and a logo!!!!!:cool1:
Is someone going to do the FE list (if there is one)... If nobody is doing it, I can do it :banana:

We need a name and a logo!!!!!:cool1:
Is someone going to do the FE list (if there is one)... If nobody is doing it, I can do it :banana:

Well, I was kind of playing with an idea for my door magnets...
mexicanriviera.jpg

If you want to organize a FE, :worship:!!! I love participating, but I just wouldn't have the time to try and coordinate one! :worship::worship::worship:

I don't know...I still think it NEEDS something in the middle between the western coast and the directional mickey head...been stewing on what, though...:confused:

Well hopefully our cruise is going to continue. It should be interesting for now since they were shifting people to our cruise. I think if it continues to be last cruise of the Wonder on the west coast then we should add something to our logo about that.

Hey Peeps,

Just found this group don't know if anyone is still there but just wanted to give a shout out that my fiance and I will be on this cruise and I would love to get on on any of the action here :) I am also a photographer and graphic designer if you need help with logo stuff :thumbsup2

Name Erica by the way and the DF is Adam

Well hopefully our cruise is going to continue. It should be interesting for now since they were shifting people to our cruise. I think if it continues to be last cruise of the Wonder on the west coast then we should add something to our logo about that.

One last Wander on the Wonder?

I think that sound fun!

I have been meaning to ask... since I am somewhat a newbie, what does FE mean?

Fish Extender. Outside your stateroom is a metal fish on the wall - it is there to hold your "mail" - reminders about spa appointments :cool1:, invitations to special events :banana:, your onboard account statements :headache:, things like that. A fish extender hangs from the fish, and has pockets for the occupants of the stateroom. Those of us who participate in the FE agree to bring a gift for each other participant (either one gift per room, one per family, one per person; depending on the "rules" of your group or personal preference). Then throughout your cruise, you deliver your gifts to the other FE rooms - and find gifts that they have left for you in yours! It's a fun way to add to the excitement of your cruise - but completely optional.

The fish extenders themselves can be homemade, bought, fancy or simple. Some people make their own, some buy them from sellers on etsy or ebay - some even just use a simple tote hanging from the fish. There's no right or wrong way to make one, just like there's no right or wrong way to choose the gifts you give. Every FE is special, and every gift is appreciated.

The FAQ sticky thread has links to several threads all about FE.

I think that sound fun!

I have been meaning to ask... since I am somewhat a newbie, what does FE mean?

Fish Extender
Outside of each cabin, there is a metal fish that the crew use to leave messages, etc for people in their cabins. The FE is a (generally) cloth device with several pockets, that "extends" the fish by hanging off of it, and adding pocket space for folks in an organized "FE Exchange" to leave you small gifts.

Here I send you a link
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

Who's in for doing Fish Extenders? Anyone be wanting to join in on the fun? This is the first time I'm organizing the FE. If there is someone with experience in organizing FE and want to do is OK with me.

This is the information we need...

Screen Name
# of People - All adults and children
# of Adults
# of Children
Age(s) of Boy(s)
Age(s) of Girl(s)
Real Name - First name only
Comments - Allergies, connected to other rooms (etc.)

If you have a roomie who wants to participate in the FE exchange, be sure to note that in your comments, so when others are delivering you will get 2 gifts.

:woohoo:

I am TOTALLY in!! :banana:

This sounds like a blast!!!

I just emailed my DF to see if it is something he wants to do, if not no biggie I'll participate anyways. It is our honeymoon after all :rotfl: More fun trinkets to remember the moment the better :thumbsup2

Thanks for clearing up the FE and sorry it took me so long to see you explain them ::sigh:: somehow I missed the replies and it took my till now to realise you had all responded, thanks guys :lovestruc

So I guess the next question is how to proceed... I am definitely a fan of the "Our Last Wander on the Wonder" title... Should be start a new thread for the FE group that could be linked under our cruise meet thread, that way those not participating in both wont be bogged down with double info.. just a thought

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter