Avengers
Brave
People Like Us
Odd Life of Timmothy Green
Frankinweenie
Wreck It Ralph
Lincoln

:scared: OH NO!!! This can't be happening!!! :scared:
There's just no way it's fair for me to look forward to this cruise for so long and then want to spend the entire week in the movie theater! :rotfl:

I figured Wreck It Ralph would be playing, and Lincoln, and I purposely didn't go see either so I could on the ship. But there are some other goodies I want to see too!!! :rolleyes2

:scared: OH NO!!! This can't be happening!!! :scared:
There's just no way it's fair for me to look forward to this cruise for so long and then want to spend the entire week in the movie theater! :rotfl:

I figured Wreck It Ralph would be playing, and Lincoln, and I purposely didn't go see either so I could on the ship. But there are some other goodies I want to see too!!! :rolleyes2

I agree....there are a few on the list that I didnt get to see so I am super excited to see them on board!!! YAY :thumbsup2

Hoep everyone enjoyed Turkey Day :) I know Adam and I had a great time, we even included a trip to Walmart some some Movie... picked up Brave BD for ten bucks :cool1:

Anywho, got the new list and am all packed and checked in for the plane and off to bed(If I can sleep). Tomorrow Adam and I will be dinning with Goofy and shopping at DTD. Can't wait to meet everyone in a week :beach:

Well kids it is Black Friday, many of you may be at stores duking it out for sales, if so I wish you the best.

I am sipping on my coffee about to jump in the shower. It is still crazy that I will be in Disneyland tonight. I can finally understand why people go to WDW over and over because they know how everything works and they don't; have to think. I have NEVER flown in LAX just used it as a hub, so now instead of being sure of everything I haver a bit of anxiety this morning because I do not know where they shuttle picks us up, what if our luggage is late and we miss the shuttles. I miss the magical express :cloud9:

Again can't wait to meet everybody :hug: and I hope time flies for you guys these next few days... while for us it feels like FOREVER ::yes::

Hello everyone! New to the board - we just booked this cruise last week! It will be our second Disney cruise aboard the Wonder but first first Mexican Riviera! Our last cruise was in 2008 and was to Castaway Cay and Nassau for 4 nights and WDW for 3 nights.

Sooooo, I feel like I have no idea what to expect from this cruise! Any tips? Since we booked sooo last minute we were given a guaranteed room...if it's awful are we able to upgrade once on the ship? Does it cost a fortune if you wait that long?

What nights are formal nights? Just how formal are they? Tux? suit? dinner jacket? Evening gown? cocktail dress? sun dress?

The kids LOVED the pirates in the Caribbean part on the last sailing - is there something similar for the MR sailing?

Anyone else gluten free? This is our first cruise after Celiac diagnosis and hoping for lots of safe options!

We have 2 children 10 and 13 and we live in south Orange County, CA. So excited I can hardly concentrate at work!

Thanks for the help!! :)

Hello everyone! New to the board - we just booked this cruise last week! It will be our second Disney cruise aboard the Wonder but first first Mexican Riviera! Our last cruise was in 2008 and was to Castaway Cay and Nassau for 4 nights and WDW for 3 nights.

What nights are formal nights? Just how formal are they? Tux? suit? dinner jacket? Evening gown? cocktail dress? sun dress?

The kids LOVED the pirates in the Caribbean part on the last sailing - is there something similar for the MR sailing?
Hi Stacie! Welcome aboard!! We should have 2 formal nights. We were on this cruise last April, and formal night was pretty laid back. Nothing like on other cruiselines. A sport jacket would be plenty dressy for a man. I believe my man plans to wear a shirt and tie - no jacket.
I cannot imagine that you will be unhappy with your room. But go ahead and check with the front desk on the ship to make inquiries as to what's available and price.
We are going to have a fantastic time!! I think I mentioned earlier, that taking the ship's shore excursions is probably a better idea than booking something on shore. Better to be safe than sorry.
We will have 1 Pirate Night. Later there will be a party by the pool with fireworks. We thought that was especially cool!! pirate: ARRRRRGH!
Vada

One more question (sorry for so many!!) I know tape is a no-no for the door...what about suction cups? I can't imagine them destroying any paint, but I'd hate to get a nasty-gram if we put one up!

Welcome aboard!
Sooooo, I feel like I have no idea what to expect from this cruise! Any tips? Since we booked sooo last minute we were given a guaranteed room...if it's awful are we able to upgrade once on the ship? Does it cost a fortune if you wait that long?
I doubt the room will be horrible, but if it doesn't suit you, you can ask at the port (or guest services once onboard) if any upgrades are available. Actually, those upgrades are usually cheaper than if you upgrade before!
Formal night will most likely be night 2, and there will also be a "semi-formal" night. It's certainly not like other cruise lines, you will see everything from tuxes to shorts (and let's not get into the shorts discussion...) and no one will feel out of place, whatever they're wearing.
We'll have a Pirate night! pirate:
Anyone else gluten free? This is our first cruise after Celiac diagnosis and hoping for lots of safe options!
I know there are others on our cruise as well. I can't say I've dealt with it personally, but from all reports, Disney is very good about having options for all kinds of dietary restrictions!
We have 2 children 10 and 13 and we live in south Orange County, CA. So excited I can hardly concentrate at work!

Thanks for the help!! :)

One more question (sorry for so many!!) I know tape is a no-no for the door...what about suction cups? I can't imagine them destroying any paint, but I'd hate to get a nasty-gram if we put one up!

I don't know if they'd be permitted or not, but I can't really imagine them working that well. The doors are metal, so magnets are the preferred and best choice. You can find magnetic hooks to hang things from in a lot of places (ask at the hardware store if all else fails), or get some heavy-duty refrigerator magnets to hold things up. And of course, there's my preferred method of door decorating - magnetic tape! Sticky on one side, magnet on the back - it comes on a roll just like Scotch tape - GREAT for hanging pictures and signs and easily found at craft stores!

Once again, WELCOME! We are having a meet on our first sea day (Monday, Dec. 3) at 1:30 pm in Diversions, and we'd love to see you there!

Wow! It's almost here!! This is our 49th cruise and I have butterflies!! Yes, we are old people! LOL It's only our 2nd Disney cruise though, and it's just so special!! :lovestruc
I'm starting to set things out to pack already! A job I usually save until 2 days prior. Our DD is driving us to the ship (and picking us up hopefully!!)

Vada

PS- We are bringing Santa hats to wear. :laughing:

Well only two more days for my party.... my wife has had a count down of how many sleeps we have until we leave... I don't think she should count Wednesdays sleep cuz I don't really sleep that much plus we will be up at out the door at 3 AM heading to the airport.

Just putting some finishing touches on some of the FE's... Should be a fun time.

I guess I should do a little more packing here this morning... and a few more fe things. I hope to see some more talk here in the final days of how everyone is doing.

Justin

Justin- I hope you have checked the weather for Thursday through Sunday. Some wet stuff may be coming down, but we usually just get sporadic sprinkles. Still, you'll want to have a hood on that lightweight jacket!

I also hope you all can get some sleep tomorrow night. You'll need your strength for your visit and the cruise! Safe and happy travels! See you Monday! :santa:

Vada

I've been throwing things together for over a week now, but just cant seem to finish packing. :goofy:

I would love to get it done tonight and then have a few days of a normal rountine before we head out.

Rain over the next two days here and possibly some on Sunday--

I can not believe the baby is over 12 weeks old now and "cruise ready!" I do not think I mentioned this before, but I go back to work the Monday after the cruise--(end of maternity leave)--so cruise week is extra special for me--but also marks the end of being home with the kids :(

I saw a few reports of it... but we are from Washington so if there isn't rain dripping in our coffee its just not right.

Hello people u guy have a Facebook group
No, as far as I know there is no group for this particular cruise on Facebook. We are a friendly bunch though, if you are sailing with us and want to join in on the discussion you are very welcome. :)

Vada

Hello people u guy have a Facebook group

No, we really didn't pick up on the boards until a few weeks ago...till then it was just a handful of us! Welcome, though, if you're joining us! :)

Well, as I write I'm at work with 6 hours until vacation...of course, if I mention that one more time, I think my partner is going to run me over with the ambulance! :scared:

I am happy to say, I finished packing *finally* and got all my FE gifts made just in the nick of time. It was close, with the additions, but I made it! :cool1:

We are so very ready for our first trip to Disneyland - and the thought of a few showers doesn't scare us. We come bearing ponchos!!! Can't wait to meet everyone on board!!!

I'm going on this with a friend - leaving the hubbies at home. :)

As for the door questions - they are not allowing anything but magnetic now. When we went in October, our friends put up some simple gel clings on their door and got the "nasty-gram" to remove them. Also, I noticed they have coated the outsides of the door with a thicker material, so only strong magnets stick now. Hope this info helps.

No fish extender participation for me this time though - sailing with a newbie, so there's already going to be much going on. :)

By the way everyone.... only FOUR MORE DAYS!!!

Welcome aboard to our newbie arrival....well I'm excited... heading out in a few hours... so I will be wandering the streets of disneyland in just over 12 hours... yeah... see you all soon

justin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter