December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

2 for this week:

14. The first day you are introduced to your room steward, ask for ice. The good ones will keep the ice bucket full for you the entire stay.
15. Take a matte for a frame to guest services and they will have it signed by the characters as well.

Can you remove the 4 from the 40 Fridays and make it 0!!! Can't wait, and I can't stop saying I can't wait!!!!

Three for this week, the first one is a gimmy if you are reading this here, duh;)

16. Join the cruise meets thread for your cruise on Disboards.
17. Participate in the Fish Exchange/Extender. Who’ll be glad you did. http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm
18. Get/make magnets for your cabin door. It reflects who you are and it helps in finding your cabin door too.

Please add me to the group, Carol, my DD Chloe 9, and DDBFF Isabella 9. Just booked on the Fantasy Spring Break cruise. I currently have GTY room.

Please add me to the group, Carol, my DD Chloe 9, and DDBFF Isabella 9. Just booked on the Fantasy Spring Break cruise. I currently have GTY room.

:welcome: Carol!!! The Mickey Bars are to the right and line to the AquaDuck starts here. I'll get you added to the RC and FE. Just let me know your GTY room once you get it. :thumbsup2

I just discovered this! We will be joining you all for our first cruise! It will be me (35) DH Brandon (39) dd Jazalyn (13) ds Jordan (12) DD Joelle (11). We have 2 state rooms and I believe we are on the 2nd deck. This is like my dream vacation. We will be spending 4 nights AKL cl before the cruise and then 5 nights after in WDW I just have no clue where yet.

Can someone explain the FE thing? Thanks

I just discovered this! We will be joining you all for our first cruise! It will be me (35) DH Brandon (39) dd Jazalyn (13) ds Jordan (12) DD Joelle (11). We have 2 state rooms and I believe we are on the 2nd deck. This is like my dream vacation. We will be spending 4 nights AKL cl before the cruise and then 5 nights after in WDW I just have no clue where yet.

:welcome: Vicki and family!!!:wave: The Mickey Bars are on the right and the line to the AquaDuck starts here. I'll get you added to the Roll Call. I'm glad your dream vacation will include the Dream!! Let us know if you have any questions and chime in as you see fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter