December 19, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

I’ve compiled a list of Must Do’s for the Disney Dream and I’ll list a different one here each week as we countdown.

(two for this week)

1. Ride the AquaDuck
2. Ride the AquaDuck at night

Grooovertoo said:
I’ve compiled a list of Must Do’s for the Disney Dream and I’ll list a different one here each week as we countdown.

(two for this week)

1. Ride the AquaDuck

The wait is killing me.

(two for this week)

1. Ride the AquaDuck

We did both in the Fantasy. Night was fun. It was our last night and we were the only ones riding. They were so nice, every time my DD said just one more, they laughed and let us ride until she had enough and I had more climbing exercise that I was expecting that night. It is a fun very wet ride.

3, & 4 of the Dream must Do's:

3. Order room service as much as possible. Order the wings, cookies, and especially mickey bars. The cheese plate isn’t bad either, but bring extra crackers.
4. Bring your own insulated drink cup with a straw. Fill it up often at the drink station on deck 11.

Didn't see me on roll call. It's me and DH. We just changed our room from the 6th deck to the 10th deck. So happy to be just a deck away from the pool and ice cream!

With the winter storm coming this week-end, I am so ready to be where it is warm around Christmas.

Didn't see me on roll call. It's me and DH. We just changed our room from the 6th deck to the 10th deck. So happy to be just a deck away from the pool and ice cream!

With the winter storm coming this week-end, I am so ready to be where it is warm around Christmas.

I got you Lynne, you might've been looking at the FE list. I'll repost both of them.

Here is the Roll Call to date of all the Disers:
2e2ac20b-1528-4aae-845d-83f23e915057_zpsfdb17b2b.jpg

and here is the FE to date:
107e9f1c-8a56-4817-8edd-c8dbc8daace7_zpsef849667.jpg

If anything needs to be updated or changed, please let me know. Better to get it now versus later.

You can also find these on google drive at this link: https://drive.google.com/?tab=wo&authuser=0#folders/0B6eKkrW_GEAMNk12TG5LMjZwd0k

5. If you need coffee the first thing in the morning, order it at night before you go to bed, they will bring it in a carafe and it will still be warm when you get up. Or just order it for first breakfast each morning in your room.

6. Bring extra one dollar bills to tip the room service attendants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter