December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

hey! im sure you've talk about this but i don't found the page :snooty: im going to the cruise with my family, anyone knows if they're doing something special for christmas?

Welcome Carogarcia97 and family. When we were on the Wonder a week after Thanksgiving they had family gingerbread house making, the ship was decorated, a tree lighting, and Christmas/Hanuakah storytelling and more.

Pillow is on the list twice just FYI.
Are you going to break up the groups or will we be doing all cabins for the FE?
Thanks for all your hard work :flower3:
Deepirate:

I havent decided yet. I am going through the thread page by page to make sure everyone is there and then comparing it to the cruiser list. One this is done I will see how many we have so far and see what everyone wants to do. If some want to limit and some want to do all, I can probably accomadate both and we also have secret mickey that is just another family.
Lee

I havent decided yet. I am going through the thread page by page to make sure everyone is there and then comparing it to the cruiser list. One this is done I will see how many we have so far and see what everyone wants to do. If some want to limit and some want to do all, I can probably accomadate both and we also have secret mickey that is just another family.
Lee

We want to do the Secret Mickey. What do I need to do to "sign up"? :goodvibes

hi every one!!!

Please dont forget tax day!!! I did so the lists are on hold til the taxes are done this weekend. Working overtime is not good for this brain,:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry for the delay!!

hi every one!!!

Please dont forget tax day!!! I did so the lists are on hold til the taxes are done this weekend. Working overtime is not good for this brain,:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sorry for the delay!!

Haven't done my taxes yet either...though all the numbers are pulled and on my cheat sheet, just have to go into turbo tax and plug them in. Heck, we have unti the 17th this year! :lmao:

I haven't done our taxes yet this year either. Seems like we will all be doing them this weekend.

And sweetie dh, Kevin, NWDad, Prez of the Worldwide Man Club . . .

Until the taxes are done----

and no matter how nice you greet me at the door----

You are not going to the Grand Opening of Cabela's on the 19th unless you leave all your charge cards/debit cards at home.

cuz if you do---- I'll hide the remotes!!!!

Skye

I haven't done our taxes yet this year either. Seems like we will all be doing them this weekend.

And sweetie dh, Kevin, NWDad, Prez of the Worldwide Man Club . . .

Until the taxes are done----

and no matter how nice you greet me at the door----

You are not going to the Grand Opening of Cabela's on the 19th unless you leave all your charge cards/debit cards at home.

cuz if you do---- I'll hide the remotes!!!!

Skye

Tax time yay, :banana::cool1::banana:.

I am ready to get them done. Cabela's opens on the 19th. I had no idea:confused3:rolleyes1.

Did you see how that worked Offical Test Pilot David? It's all in the timing.

Kevin

I thought they did character breakfasts on all cruises 7-nights and longer? We had one on the Magic last year on the Western. Our girls will be very disappointed if there isn't one. We had to cut ours short because of brunch at Palo. Whoops, we assumed they would have them going forward.

Tax time yay, :banana::cool1::banana:.

I am ready to get them done. Cabela's opens on the 19th. I had no idea:confused3:rolleyes1.

Did you see how that worked Offical Test Pilot David? It's all in the timing.

Kevin

We did our taxes back in Feb. We just wanted to get them done and out of the way!!!

YES.................YES I do see now how you do that Mr Prez!!! You tricked Skye into telling you when Cabela's opens up. Whatever Cabela's is???:confused3 Grasshopper here has many things to learn from the :worship: Master. I bow to you my :worship: Master. (When you going to teach me something else, when oh, when oh, when oh, when oh,when oh!!!!)

I'm afraid my mission is not fairing as well Mr Prez Sir. My first attempt when I greeted DW at the door, had the big smile on my face, arms opened wide, and before I could say anything........SLAP right up side the head!!! Not a word...........just the slap!!! Troubling times I must say. Thought for sure I would get a better response then that. Second attempt, I believe I faired a little bit better. I think I actually saw a small smile on her face. But alas, got a kick in the shin. But Mr Prez I am committed to the mission and will continue to keep trying. (That is if I will be able to walk!!!):crutches:

We did our taxes back in Feb. We just wanted to get them done and out of the way!!!

YES.................YES I do see now how you do that Mr Prez!!! You tricked Skye into telling you when Cabela's opens up. Whatever Cabela's is???:confused3 Grasshopper here has many things to learn from the :worship: Master. I bow to you my :worship: Master. (When you going to teach me something else, when oh, when oh, when oh, when oh,when oh!!!!)

I'm afraid my mission is not fairing as well Mr Prez Sir. My first attempt when I greeted DW at the door, had the big smile on my face, arms opened wide, and before I could say anything........SLAP right up side the head!!! Not a word...........just the slap!!! Troubling times I must say. Thought for sure I would get a better response then that. Second attempt, I believe I faired a little bit better. I think I actually saw a small smile on her face. But alas, got a kick in the shin. But Mr Prez I am committed to the mission and will continue to keep trying. (That is if I will be able to walk!!!):crutches:

Keep up the good work my humble VP. It will improve. You are wearing her down.

Cabelas is the Mecca of sportsmen everywhere. :worship::worship::worship: If it is used for hunting and fishing they have it. And the new one is only 5 miles away:cool1::cool1::cool1:

As we get closer I will work on setting up a meeting of the World Wide MAN club in O'Dill's.

Kevin

I thought they did character breakfasts on all cruises 7-nights and longer? We had one on the Magic last year on the Western. Our girls will be very disappointed if there isn't one. We had to cut ours short because of brunch at Palo. Whoops, we assumed they would have them going forward.

DW and I thought they did too Amanda. Our granddaughter had such a great time with the one we had on the Magic as well.

I saw someone had posted a question about the character breakfasts on the newer ships and several of the responses from other DIS members said no, Disney has stopped them. Now I'm not sure if that is for all of the ships or just the Dream and Fantasy.:confused3

Hmm, I knew I was not doing something right. That's okay I have that new omelette pan coming this week- I can use that to make up for it! LOL

Cabela's has a big sign up announcing the opening date that Kevin sees twice a day on his way to and from work--

DD is just as excited to go as he is as they have large stuffed animals that are real, fish in tanks (part pet store, part dead animal zoo so you can see how big they really are)

I just know that store eats your money
Skye

DW and I thought they did too Amanda. Our granddaughter had such a great time with the one we had on the Magic as well.

I saw someone had posted a question about the character breakfasts on the newer ships and several of the responses from other DIS members said no, Disney has stopped them. Now I'm not sure if that is for all of the ships or just the Dream and Fantasy.:confused3

There has been a discussion on the boards, http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2907817

It looks like the Fantasy is to big to make it work.
Kevin

Just checking in to say Hello! Still haven't caught up on the thread but hoping I can just jump in and start running... DH was curious if any of the men cruising enjoy a good cigar in the evening?? He is a casual cigar connoisseur and plans on bringing some aboard as well as picking some up in port, anyone wanting to share?? He would be honored I am sure to be a member of the "Men's Club" you have going on here LOL.

DD and I have already started planning our FE gifts and how to decorate our door....I Know..I know but time flies fast lol and we have waited FOREVER to cruise again LOL ( making sure DH rebooks on this one!! ) If it was up to her, she would already be packed!

Can't wait to get to know everyone, we had a fabulous time on our Halloween Cruise with our Dis friends and plan to do the same this cruise.

Thanks for reading my ramblings, have a FANTASTIC rest of your day!!!

Hmm, I knew I was not doing something right. That's okay I have that new omelette pan coming this week- I can use that to make up for it! LOL

Cabela's has a big sign up announcing the opening date that Kevin sees twice a day on his way to and from work--

DD is just as excited to go as he is as they have large stuffed animals that are real, fish in tanks (part pet store, part dead animal zoo so you can see how big they really are)

I just know that store eats your money
Skye

Dead animal zoo--wow that's one hell of a description!

Just checking in to say Hello! Still haven't caught up on the thread but hoping I can just jump in and start running... DH was curious if any of the men cruising enjoy a good cigar in the evening?? He is a casual cigar connoisseur and plans on bringing some aboard as well as picking some up in port, anyone wanting to share?? He would be honored I am sure to be a member of the "Men's Club" you have going on here LOL.

DD and I have already started planning our FE gifts and how to decorate our door....I Know..I know but time flies fast lol and we have waited FOREVER to cruise again LOL ( making sure DH rebooks on this one!! ) If it was up to her, she would already be packed!

Can't wait to get to know everyone, we had a fabulous time on our Halloween Cruise with our Dis friends and plan to do the same this cruise.

As President of the World Wide MAN Club, I would love to welcome your DH. We are always looking for a few good men. I do not smoke but we are planning on a meet on board.

Kevin

Kevin.

DH only enjoys cigars occasionally otherwise he is a non smoker. I am sure he would be just as happy attending a meet n greet with you, but if anyone is still interested he'd be happy to share.

As President of the World Wide MAN Club, I would love to welcome your DH. We are always looking for a few good men. I do not smoke but we are planning on a meet on board.

Kevin

Kevin.

Hi ho there DreamCruiser100 & Family. I too am a member on the Worldwide Man's Club. As Kevin.........our elustrious (sp???:confused3 ) Mr President said we need as many new members as we can get!!! We would be honored for him to join our most magnificent club.
I don't smoke either........use to..........but DW kept smashing them while they were still in my mouth. (Never did learn how she kept from getting burned???:confused3 ) But anywho, I no longer par take in the activity any longer. It's been 20 or more years now.

Your DW did a great thing LOL..Glad DH has never "smoked" The cigars started as a guys thing with his 3 best buds, they get together and have a smoke and a brew, We ladies refer to it as their male bonding ritual...He does look for an excuse to enjoy them from time to time though, hence the invitation to you fine gentlemen.

FYI: as I type this I am listening to an online Caribbean music station...I am HOPELESS.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter