December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Finally I am able send pics of the Fantasy when it came in at 6am.
David - My daughter did it and I probably willl never be able to figure it out. Goofy whos is dressed in his Hawaiian outfit extends Holiday greeting

HappyGoofy4U

Hi all! We are still good to go. Our Disney Visa was uprgraded to premier last week so we should be paying the cruise nearly off in the next couple of weeks...get those bonus $$!

Spring is here and we desperately need to get our yard in shape. Hopefully it will be nice enough the next few weekends to get it done!

hey! im sure you've talk about this but i don't found the page :snooty: im going to the cruise with my family, anyone knows if they're doing something special for christmas?

Finally I am able send pics of the Fantasy when it came in at 6am.
David - My daughter did it and I probably willl never be able to figure it out. Goofy whos is dressed in his Hawaiian outfit extends Holiday greeting

HappyGoofy4U

I finally got to post at least two pics. There were 4 of them - who knows where the others went.

Charlotte, I just checked out your photo's and:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2. They are all GREAT. You done good!!! That is a very good camera you got there. I liked the one with the Fantasy coming in and the fireworks going off behind it. All of them were Great. Nice job, and thanks for shring them with all of us!!!:cool1:

hi everyone!! I am comparing the names of those on the thread to the cruiser list and working on the FE list.

Please check and make sure your DIS name is listed below. If you are listed but have not put yourself on the cruiser list, then please do so or PM me if you need help.

I am also thinking of starting a FB page but havent gotten there yet.

Here are the DIS names that appear to be going on the cruise. Drop outs have been deleted (I hope)

Sabrec
Ibouncetoo
Hawaiian mickey
Trpenn10
Pillow
II California
Mylittleprincess
AmandaRG
LuvEeyore
Happy Goofy
KingRichard
DisneyBaby2004
Vacationsitis
Twinrx
Beanersmom305
HollyTyler
LisaG520
Scoobypop
Swaan
Disnewbie108
Imcarr
TammyAlphabet
Krisngreg
Lezlee
Philatiger
Trish.
Eacdabney
Finx
Ilovebeingamom2003
Happy 100
Davidls
Apemcarlson
MerMade
Finkerbell
NW mom
Doppler
NWDad
Goofy’s Gal
BlazerK91
Clara Belle
Cnktruitt
DisneyDee27
MandyO
Pillow
AppleEars
Mishoe01
EDH Family
Madmum63
Texasprincess
NotSoLittleMermaid
Figmentnnemo
DreamCruiser100

If you don't see your DIS name here please PM me.:surfweb::surfweb:
Pillow is on the list twice just FYI.
Are you going to break up the groups or will we be doing all cabins for the FE?
Thanks for all your hard work :flower3:
Deepirate:

Well, a very Happy Monday to one and all out there. To all of those who are going to work today - have a good day!! Me...........well............I am home, enjoying this semi-retirement thing I've got going. It seems to be working out pretty well too!!!:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

But I got to tell you, DW sat at the kitchen table for it seems like FOREVER yesterday making out the ol, hunny due list. Ya'll can even ask Kevin, our elustrious President.............I call him Mr Prez...........I am on a first name basis with him as you can see...................... of the Official Worldwide Man's Club. He knows all about the hunny due lists as well. Even Mr Prez has to due things around the ol' homestead. Crazy huh???

On days that I do work, I get home before DW does. I only work 7 hours a day. Great gig huh??? Anywho, last Friday, I was at home, waiting for DW to pull in the drive way. She usually pulls in and the tires are a squealing like she ran over some poor cats tail!!! Even the neighbors down the street even look out their windows, trying to see what all the racquet going on is!!! But I digress, so she pulls in and the tires did not squeal this time. I just happened to look up and see her pulling in. So I ran to the front door to greet her with a happy face and a warm welcome home from a long week of work for her. I open the door and throw open my arms - I have this big smile on my face - and I say "I'm so glad you are home sweetie!!!" As she steps in the house and slams the door shut - she pushes me away, and says," What Did You Do??!??" Now her eyes are all squinted half closed and she cocks her head just ever so slightly to one side, and she has this look on her face that kinda scares me!!! Well, I got to say here, that this takes me totally by surprise. I had to have this dumb look on my face. (I know what you are going to say, no big stretch for me, huh??? Very funny!!!) Any ways I say, "Nothing dear, I am just glad you are home, and I am glad to see you!!" And DW replies, still with the half squinted closed eyes, which I got to say here is freaking me out, "Did you do something that is going to make me mad!!!" Me, still with the dumb look on my face, says, "Of course not, my love of my life, I would never," she stops me in mid sentence and says, "OK what did you buy, and how much did it cost!!!" I guess ya'll can see where this is going by now of a very innocent and loving action. She is very suspicious of my actions of a special greeting at the front door. So, to make a long story short, it took me the rest of the evening to convience her that I didn't in fact buy anything or do anything to upset her - I am totally innocent here!!! I just wanted to give a warning out there to all of my fellow members of the Official Worldwide Man's Club. If you are going to give your DW a special greeting at the front door - you better have specially wrapped presents in hand so they won't think you have ulterior motives!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Well, a very Happy Monday to one and all out there. To all of those who are going to work today - have a good day!! Me...........well............I am home, enjoying this semi-retirement thing I've got going. It seems to be working out pretty well too!!!:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

But I got to tell you, DW sat at the kitchen table for it seems like FOREVER yesterday making out the ol, hunny due list. Ya'll can even ask Kevin, our elustrious President.............I call him Mr Prez...........I am on a first name basis with him as you can see...................... of the Official Worldwide Man's Club. He knows all about the hunny due lists as well. Even Mr Prez has to due things around the ol' homestead. Crazy huh???

On days that I do work, I get home before DW does. I only work 7 hours a day. Great gig huh??? Anywho, last Friday, I was at home, waiting for DW to pull in the drive way. She usually pulls in and the tires are a squealing like she ran over some poor cats tail!!! Even the neighbors down the street even look out their windows, trying to see what all the racquet going on is!!! But I digress, so she pulls in and the tires did not squeal this time. I just happened to look up and see her pulling in. So I ran to the front door to greet her with a happy face and a warm welcome home from a long week of work for her. I open the door and throw open my arms - I have this big smile on my face - and I say "I'm so glad you are home sweetie!!!" As she steps in the house and slams the door shut - she pushes me away, and says," What Did You Do??!??" Now her eyes are all squinted half closed and she cocks her head just ever so slightly to one side, and she has this look on her face that kinda scares me!!! Well, I got to say here, that this takes me totally by surprise. I had to have this dumb look on my face. (I know what you are going to say, no big stretch for me, huh??? Very funny!!!) Any ways I say, "Nothing dear, I am just glad you are home, and I am glad to see you!!" And DW replies, still with the half squinted closed eyes, which I got to say here is freaking me out, "Did you do something that is going to make me mad!!!" Me, still with the dumb look on my face, says, "Of course not, my love of my life, I would never," she stops me in mid sentence and says, "OK what did you buy, and how much did it cost!!!" I guess ya'll can see where this is going by now of a very innocent and loving action. She is very suspicious of my actions of a special greeting at the front door. So, to make a long story short, it took me the rest of the evening to convience her that I didn't in fact buy anything or do anything to upset her - I am totally innocent here!!! I just wanted to give a warning out there to all of my fellow members of the Official Worldwide Man's Club. If you are going to give your DW a special greeting at the front door - you better have specially wrapped presents in hand so they won't think you have ulterior motives!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Poor David! You don't get that what makes us sooooo suspicious is that these types of greetings are so rare...and they tend to correspond directly with those events that make us angry!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We did some yardwork yesterday. I have to say that while I don't care for having to figure out when to do it, I love working to make the yard nice! Finding time in our schedule is what frustrates me!

We have less than 6 weeks to our b2b, and I am getting into that mode, so I probably won't be on the DIS as often until afterward. I'm up for pretty much anything...champagne tasting sounds great! We are in the midst of planning some girl events in May!

Poor David! You don't get that what makes us sooooo suspicious is that these types of greetings are so rare...and they tend to correspond directly with those events that make us angry!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We did some yardwork yesterday. I have to say that while I don't care for having to figure out when to do it, I love working to make the yard nice! Finding time in our schedule is what frustrates me!

We have less than 6 weeks to our b2b, and I am getting into that mode, so I probably won't be on the DIS as often until afterward. I'm up for pretty much anything...champagne tasting sounds great! We are in the midst of planning some girl events in May!

Well, Amanda, all of us are jealous that we are not going on the b2b with you.:scared: You all have a great time.:thumbsup2:cool1: I know Donna and I had a GREAT time on ours last Sept. We are thinking of doing another b2b on the Dream sometime in the future. We had sooooo much fun. On the second leg of the b2b we didn't get off in Nassau. We stayed on the Dream and enjoyed the pool area and of course the AquaDuck!!! There is just sooooo much to do on board the ship.

I have a question for everyone out there. Our granddaughter who will be on this cruise with us in December asked me yeaterday if there will be a charactor breakfast on this cruise. Well, I couldn't give her an answer, because I wasn't sure. Does anyone out there know if we do have a charactor breakfast on this cruise? :confused3

Well, Amanda, all of us are jealous that we are not going on the b2b with you.:scared: You all have a great time.:thumbsup2:cool1: I know Donna and I had a GREAT time on ours last Sept. We are thinking of doing another b2b on the Dream sometime in the future. We had sooooo much fun. On the second leg of the b2b we didn't get off in Nassau. We stayed on the Dream and enjoyed the pool area and of course the AquaDuck!!! There is just sooooo much to do on board the ship.

I have a question for everyone out there. Our granddaughter who will be on this cruise with us in December asked me yeaterday if there will be a charactor breakfast on this cruise. Well, I couldn't give her an answer, because I wasn't sure. Does anyone out there know if we do have a charactor breakfast on this cruise? :confused3

I have been reading some of the reports and it sounds like there is not one. Some one had said it did not test well????

Psss, David, the trick is to always greet you DW that way. That way if you do something wrong, not that we ever do:rolleyes1:rolleyes1. They do't suspect it.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Kevin

I have been reading some of the reports and it sounds like there is not one. Some one had said it did not test well????

Psss, David, the trick is to always greet you DW that way. That way if you do something wrong, not that we ever do:rolleyes1:rolleyes1. They do't suspect it.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Kevin

No charactor breakfast, awwwwwwwwww, our granddaughter will be sooooo sad to hear that. She had a great time on the cruise we had a charactor breakfast on. She was taking a picture of Goofy with her camera and he leaned in so close that when she snapped the picture all you could see was his big nose!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao: Thanks Kevin for letting me know.

Hey, what a GREAT idea there Mr Prez. They won't even suspect a thing like you said. We can get away with sooooooo many things now. And, like you said, I NEVER I mean NEVER EVER do anything wrong.!!!!;););) :lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl: Boy oh boy have we gotten one over on them. They will be clueless!!! They won't have that first idea, that first inkling, that first clue as to what we are up too. They think they are sooooooooo smart with their toasters and toaster ovens...........passing notes back and forth like they do. One of these days.............one of these days, Mr Prez, we will break their secret code. And we will learn all of their secrets.:thumbsup2 I have vounteered to serve as the test pilot for this test program, Mr Prez, and if elected I will proudly serve to the best of my abilities the duties and responsibilites that go along with this dangerous mission. Put me in coach!!! I will implement our secret code plan ZQT24 - Be Nice To Wifey - immeditately Mr Prez.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter