December 15, 2012 A Yo-HO-HO-HO Holiday Fantasy!

Hey David,

Where are you...............:confused3:confused3. I hope everything is ok, haven't heard from you in awhile. :sad2::sad2:

How is DW doing?

Kevin

Yep, Mr President I am ok. Well, I am ok now!!! Just got back from that special task force training course you sent me on. Had to dress up in camaflauge........cammaflu..........this special clothing that blended with the foliage, eat this special food outofa cans..........beans......I think they called it........whew, glad that is over!!! The hills were alive with all of these weird looking bugs. Kinda freaked me out!!! Why did I have to do this any way Mr President? I know you said it would be character building............but.............comeon!!! Those BUGS...........you shoulda seen them!!!! I saw one pick up this guy sitting right next to me at the camp fire and carry him off to.............who knows where!!! Scary stuff man!!!

Seriously, had some problems with the ol' homes air conditioner. Had to have a repairman in to get-r fixed!! Tried to fix it myself.........but you know how those things go. The temps here in the Sunshine State are a climbing. It's been almost summer like weather already here. But we are in good shape now.

DW is doing very well Kevin. Thanks for asking good buddy. Almost back to her old self...........uhhhhhhhhhhh dear I'm not saying you are old by ANY means. It's just an ol' saying.......no sweetheart, the love of my life, the apple of my eye, my special soul mate, the person who continues to carry on my moms tradition of sewing my name in the back of my underwear..........I am not saying you are like an old saying!!!!! KEVIN get me outa this mess!!!! How do I do these things? Am I the only one!!! Oh and by the way, DW and I have been in some kind of conversation here at home. I will have to tell ya'll sometime later. Right now I have to go and run a couple of errands this morning. Talk to ya'll again soon.:thumbsup2

double post...............sorry you guys!!! Ok, ok, ok, stop your laughing at me!!! Why do these things always happen to me!!!

Just a fast note to ya'll. Just this morning got an email back from our son, that our granddaughter Emily will be sailing with us on this cruise.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: She is our cruising buddy. Originally about a year ago he said she could go. But he has this bad habit of changing his mind every now and then - whatever mood he is in at the time, (he gets that from DW's side of the family!!!). But I told him we needed to know because we are paying off the cruise and wanted to be sure it was still ok for her to go.

Also, everyone, check out www.allears.net. The reporters are on the Fantasy's Maiden Cruise and they are blogging and posting some photo's from around the ship. On the home page scroll down a bit - click on where it says NEW Maiden Voyage Report to see the blog and photo's.
They must have been on the preview cruise last week as well. Skye, and all of the Hen Peckers Club, where it says Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship click on that. Scroll down some to where it says - Media Preview Cruise Photo's - Day 2. You all will be able to see a photo of the Laundry Room where ya'll are going to be holding your meetings!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Just thought I would help!!!! :thumbsup2

Just a fast note to ya'll. Just this morning got an email back from our son, that our granddaughter Emily will be sailing with us on this cruise.:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: She is our cruising buddy. Originally about a year ago he said she could go. But he has this bad habit of changing his mind every now and then - whatever mood he is in at the time, (he gets that from DW's side of the family!!!). But I told him we needed to know because we are paying off the cruise and wanted to be sure it was still ok for her to go.

Also, everyone, check out www.allears.net. The reporters are on the Fantasy's Maiden Cruise and they are blogging and posting some photo's from around the ship. On the home page scroll down a bit - click on where it says NEW Maiden Voyage Report to see the blog and photo's.
They must have been on the preview cruise last week as well. Skye, and all of the Hen Peckers Club, where it says Disney Fantasy Cruise Ship click on that. Scroll down some to where it says - Media Preview Cruise Photo's - Day 2. You all will be able to see a photo of the Laundry Room where ya'll are going to be holding your meetings!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Just thought I would help!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the tip David.

hi everyone!! I am comparing the names of those on the thread to the cruiser list and working on the FE list.

Please check and make sure your DIS name is listed below. If you are listed but have not put yourself on the cruiser list, then please do so or PM me if you need help.

I am also thinking of starting a FB page but havent gotten there yet.

Here are the DIS names that appear to be going on the cruise. Drop outs have been deleted (I hope)

Sabrec
Ibouncetoo
Hawaiian mickey
Trpenn10
Pillow
II California
Mylittleprincess
AmandaRG
LuvEeyore
Happy Goofy
KingRichard
DisneyBaby2004
Vacationsitis
Twinrx
Beanersmom305
HollyTyler
LisaG520
Scoobypop
Swaan
Disnewbie108
Imcarr
TammyAlphabet
Krisngreg
Lezlee
Philatiger
Trish.
Eacdabney
Finx
Ilovebeingamom2003
Happy 100
Davidls
Apemcarlson
MerMade
Finkerbell
NW mom
Doppler
NWDad
Goofy’s Gal
BlazerK91
Clara Belle
Cnktruitt
DisneyDee27
MandyO
Pillow
AppleEars
Mishoe01
EDH Family
Madmum63
Texasprincess
NotSoLittleMermaid
Figmentnnemo
DreamCruiser100

If you don't see your DIS name here please PM me.:surfweb::surfweb:

A fb group would be great, but can it be a private or secret one? I have been a part of one for our upcoming cruise that has had some non-cruisers joining it. Weird, but true.

If I do a facebook page, it would be secret so that if you post photos, others wont see your chilldren or exactly when we are cruising. This way only those on the cruiser list can see.
Lee

Morning Everyone. :surfweb: Well, today and the next two after today are work days for me!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1: Oh well, it does help to pay for these Disney Cruises!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I'm looking forward to seeing the trip reports that our fellow DIS'ers will be posting about the Fantasy in the up coming months. Say gang, our cruise on the Fantasy is not all that far away!!!:woohoo::dance3::yay::banana: It will be here before we know it.

Well, it's about time I start working. Don't wanta, but gotta do it. Talk to ya'll later.

PS: LuvEeyore, you are doing a GREAT job for us all. Thank you for taking over the cruiser list and the FE for us. We all do appreciate it!!:worship:

To all who are taking part in the Fish Exchange. Besure to secure your pocket fish extender to the fish outside your door. I intend to use plastic ties to secure our fish extender. On our last cruise, our b2b on the Dream last September. We took part in the fish exchange - we bought a wonderful 4 pocket fish extender from a very nice lady on ebay. She did a great job on ours and even personalized it with our family name for us. On the last evening of our cruise as we were packing up all of our things, I opened our stateroom door to take down our fish extender only to find someone had stolen our new 4 pocket fish extender. We were very disappointed to say the lest. It was not an expensive item, we just never thought anyone would steal something like this. Of course no one turned it in, so we never got it back. I don't know how any one else will be able to use it for themselves, as I said our name was on it. Just wanted to let everyone know.

I found this on allears.net. Thought ya'll might be interested in this.
Something new on the Fantasy: there's a camera on the AquaDuck, and if you put your room key against the sensor just before you get on the raft, it will be able to track your photo. We had intended to see how it worked, but unfortunately the AquaDuck camera system wasn't working today, although the flash was still going off and it looked like photos were being taken.

Great tips David, Thanks for sharing, That is awful about your FE..I worried about that on our last cruise, I even made a magnet that said, what would mickey do?? regarding our magnets because I had heard of them being stolen when they weren't cabin specific or if they didn't have actual family names on them.

We will be sailing with or DD13 (only child) is there any other cruisers who are traveling with a DD close in age? If so would any of you be interested in having them get to know each other before the cruise?? This worked out great on our last cruise. DD made fast friends on the meet thread then had someone to pal around with instead of going to the club alone, not knowing anyone. If anyone is interested please let me know:goodvibes

hi everyone!! I am comparing the names of those on the thread to the cruiser list and working on the FE list.

Please check and make sure your DIS name is listed below. If you are listed but have not put yourself on the cruiser list, then please do so or PM me if you need help.

I am also thinking of starting a FB page but havent gotten there yet.

Here are the DIS names that appear to be going on the cruise. Drop outs have been deleted (I hope)

If you don't see your DIS name here please PM me.:surfweb::surfweb:

I'm checking with Tammy Alphabet on facebook to see if she is still on the cruise. I think Holly/Tyler had to cancel her reservation, but is still trying to make it happen, so better leave her on for now.

Jackie (who only has 7 more work days till retirement.....)

Kevin.............Dude.........you out there Mr. President................good buddy!!!:confused3 Now your V.P. here of the Official Worldwide Man's Club is kinda worried something terrible has happened to you. My DW makes out a hunny due list every week, and I have to check them off as I complete them. YOU don't have to do the same thing do you???:confused3 Not the President of the Official Worldwide Man's Club!!! That is just unheard of!!! I am astonished, unbelievable..........no, no, no, no, I'm not unbelievable............it's unbelievable to think that Kevin - Mr President................say do you know how long it took me to get the spelling right EACH - AND - EVERYTIME on that word unbelievable???? And type it right EACH - AND - EVERYTIME too!!!! Some kind of feet if I do say do myself!!! (Should that be feet - or feat???):confused3:confused3

Kevin.............Dude.........you out there Mr. President................good buddy!!!:confused3 Now your V.P. here of the Official Worldwide Man's Club is kinda worried something terrible has happened to you. My DW makes out a hunny due list every week, and I have to check them off as I complete them. YOU don't have to do the same thing do you???:confused3 Not the President of the Official Worldwide Man's Club!!! That is just unheard of!!! I am astonished, unbelievable..........no, no, no, no, I'm not unbelievable............it's unbelievable to think that Kevin - Mr President................say do you know how long it took me to get the spelling right EACH - AND - EVERYTIME on that word unbelievable???? And type it right EACH - AND - EVERYTIME too!!!! Some kind of feet if I do say do myself!!! (Should that be feet - or feat???):confused3:confused3

Have no fear David, Mr Prez is here. You know what? I have one of those Honey Do Lists also. In fact I need to get working on it. With it finally warming up here, 50's any way. Have lots of yard work to do. Lawn to mow, weeds to pull, fruit trees to prune. Whew, I am tired all ready.

Dreamcruiser100, we have a daughter who will be 11 on this cruise. I think it would be cool if they could get to know each other before the cruise.

Kevin

Have no fear David, Mr Prez is here. You know what? I have one of those Honey Do Lists also. In fact I need to get working on it. With it finally warming up here, 50's any way. Have lots of yard work to do. Lawn to mow, weeds to pull, fruit trees to prune. Whew, I am tired all ready.

Dreamcruiser100, we have a daughter who will be 11 on this cruise. I think it would be cool if they could get to know each other before the cruise.

Kevin

Ok, whew!!! I was afraid the you might have been kidnapped by the local chapter of the Hen Peckers Club. (Silly me you kidnapped..........ha.........you're no kid..........what could I have been thinking!!!)
You do have a hunny due list as well???:confused3 DW of mine keeps adding to mine every week..........and when the page fills up, she starts a new one. Ain't fair!!! Everytime I start one for her...........she has already got all of them done!!! I don't know how she does it!!!:confused3
Kevin & Dreamcruiser100, our granddaughter will be 13 on this cruise. I will tell her there are a couple of girls on this cruise that might be interested in emailing back and forth before the cruise.

this is going out to all the divers in the group:

Is any one thinking about scuba diving on this cruise? The only port I was thinking about going diving in is St. Thomas. Because of all the massive ships in port Disney might charter their own dive boat and it will get you away from the masses:worship:

Hope everyone has a happy and healthy Easter and Passover or whatever you are celebrating. Enjoy with family and friends.

Good morning every one. Busy week making dreams fly. Liked the Youtube video, can't wait to check them out.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!