Dec.29th 2013 4 nights on the DREAM

I don't know if I'm getting more excited or more nervous. I thought we had 20 in our FE group, but I keep getting 19 when I count. I have made stuff for those that I know of, but if anyone is missing something after the cruise please email me and I'll send it to you. I'm also worried that what I will be giving will be liked.

I have a 6 yr old daughter as well, Princess Carlee.
Let's be sure to meet up at the meet and greet. We'll be the group of 10 in matching white t-shirts. ( yes I like to torture my teens).
Carlee makes friends very easy and is very friendly. I also have a son who is 6.
Shanna

We'd love to meet up. Getting so excited! We gave a Princess Makayla. We're planning on going to meet n greet via Facebook invite on 12/29. Maybe see u then.

18 days until we leave chilly PA (22 deg Brrrr) and head to Florida!!:cool1:

Stacey - we got another FE participant! Welcome Susan!

Anyone doing post cruise stay at disney?? We are for 4 days :yay:

Kristi

We arrive on Christmas day and are only staying for one night after the cruise. It will be sad to leave the Florida weather behind...

Those of you with the younger kids, what are your plans for Nassau day? We have booked a day pass at the Hilton (I think). It sounds like a fun place to hang out and play on the beach, our price included lunch...

I don't know if I'm getting more excited or more nervous. I thought we had 20 in our FE group, but I keep getting 19 when I count. I have made stuff for those that I know of, but if anyone is missing something after the cruise please email me and I'll send it to you. I'm also worried that what I will be giving will be liked.

I currently count 21 rooms.

* Pengwend: one of your rooms is still marked GTY. Have you not received your third room assignment yet?

* memomui: I see you listed on both FE groups. Is it your intention to participate in both? I believe you were told you could join the first one, but it seems you then started the second?

* rmj2disney: You may want to switch to the second FE group ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MmVCUVVOcENkNXQ1MFEyYjlka1E&usp=sharing#gid=0 ). I think several people had already gathered their FE gifts when you signed up to the first one.

We got our room assignments, but my sister has her booklet and I haven't had a chance to get her room number yet. I should have it this weekend, though!

* Pengwend: one of your rooms is still marked GTY. Have you not received your third room assignment yet?

* memomui: I see you listed on both FE groups. Is it your intention to participate in both? I believe you were told you could join the first one, but it seems you then started the second?

* rmj2disney: You may want to switch to the second FE group ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MmVCUVVOcENkNXQ1MFEyYjlka1E&usp=sharing#gid=0 ). I think several people had already gathered their FE gifts when you signed up to the first one.

As Ilion has suggested, I'll drop out of the original FE, and just participate in the second. Seems my addition may have caused a little stress for others. So the official count is now 18 *Tokoyodisneydad et al...

I apologize if this a duplicate - I tried to reply from ipad last night and ended up locking my self out of Dis - so I couldn't find my reply when I got back in this afternoon!:rolleyes1

memomui aka stacey
Time for me to Go PACK!

Both of you,
memomui and rmj2disney don't allow one person to run you off. We don't all feel that way.:flower3:
I don't know why this has to be so stressful for anyone. It should be fun for the kids....

I don't find it to be in the Disney spirit at all to even begin to suggest that anyone should drop out.

If you don't have enough to deliver to the newcomers then don't. I plan on bringing more than enough to pixie dust some cruisers. Especially some that are new to Disney Cruising...pixiedust:

I'm pretty sure that the Swinney family has two cabins but is only hanging one FE.
I went back and read through to double check what Laura said, and that's it. So I don't think we have 21 cabins.
I get that if you are flying from Japan or have personalized your gifts you are done. I haven't and won't be doing that. So no biggie for me.

wigdoutdismom-

We are splurging for Nassau and doing the deep water dolphin swim and Atlantis adventure....I worked extra shifts to do this and we are SOOO excited.

We are getting so excited for the entire trip! Brought my DD home from college today for XMas break :banana:

Kristi

I'll bring extra just in case I have missed someone and for the new people, but ur FE will be missing one or two things that I can't get before the trip. Just email me after.

Please don't misinterpret! I don't want to run anyone off! I'd feel terrible for doing so. :(

In the first case I was just checking on memomui's intention. In the second I thought rmj2disney may have a better time participating in the new group as I think when they joined many people had already done their FE planning. Personally I have a lot of extra things so I'm fine either way.

I'm dreadfully sorry if I gave the impression of trying to kick people out!

You are correct. Swinney family will be in 2 connecting staterooms but only 1 actual fish extender will be hanging for us on either 9600 or 9602. Clint, Laurie, Brandon & Emily are our 4 family members. Thank you and can't wait to see & meet everyone!

Both of you,
memomui and rmj2disney don't allow one person to run you off. We don't all feel that way.:flower3:
I don't know why this has to be so stressful for anyone. It should be fun for the kids....

I don't find it to be in the Disney spirit at all to even begin to suggest that anyone should drop out.

If you don't have enough to deliver to the newcomers then don't. I plan on bringing more than enough to pixie dust some cruisers. Especially some that are new to Disney Cruising...pixiedust:

I'm pretty sure that the Swinney family has two cabins but is only hanging one FE.
I went back and read through to double check what Laura said, and that's it. So I don't think we have 21 cabins.
I get that if you are flying from Japan or have personalized your gifts you are done. I haven't and won't be doing that. So no biggie for me.

Ok... So I'm one of those that are doing personalized gifts for every person in the cabin....I have both the Seguin and the Guthrie families in my list and am working on their gifts now. I think with them , it makes 20 cabins total. I m assuming they are in the original FE group... This discussion is confusing me. Is this the final list?

Ok... So I'm one of those that are doing personalized gifts for every person in the cabin....I have both the Seguin and the Guthrie families in my list and am working on their gifts now. I think with them , it makes 20 cabins total. I m assuming they are in the original FE group... This discussion is confusing me. Is this the final list?

I'm sorry the discussion is confusing you.

You might want to message Sequin and Guthrie families. As what I heard last in the FB group they are dropping out of the original group and will be in the group with 4 cabins participating at this time.

Many folks in the FB group that are participating in this FE want to combine the two as there are only two new families in that group. (Actually one, since one family has been in the FE since just after the cut-off date) Two of us are participating with them so it isn't a two cabin group.

What we had decided in the very beginning was that we would have a 20 cabin cut-off or a cut-off date. We didn't reach the 20 cabins by Nov. 1st. We had a family join just after that and it was agreed that was okay. A new to cruising family joined our FE (not knowing they were late) making our group 20 or 21?

I totally understand that many have had their gifts done and don't want to do anymore. Maybe those of us that are bringing extra could go ahead and join the second list if want to make that group more fun for them. I don't know...:confused:

I just want everyone to be happy, happy, happy and remember this is supposed to be fun!

I'm sorry the discussion is confusing you.

You might want to message Sequin and Guthrie families. As what I heard last in the FB group they are dropping out of the original group and will be in the group with 4 cabins participating at this time.

Many folks in the FB group that are participating in this FE want to combine the two as there are only two new families in that group. (Actually one, since one family has been in the FE since just after the cut-off date) Two of us are participating with them so it isn't a two cabin group.

What we had decided in the very beginning was that we would have a 20 cabin cut-off or a cut-off date. We didn't reach the 20 cabins by Nov. 1st. We had a family join just after that and it was agreed that was okay. A new to cruising family joined our FE (not knowing they were late) making our group 20 or 21?

I totally understand that many have had their gifts done and don't want to do anymore. Maybe those of us that are bringing extra could go ahead and join the second list if want to make that group more fun for them. I don't know...:confused:

I just want everyone to be happy, happy, happy and remember this is supposed to be fun!

A suggestion...
if it is just one more family in the second group and the three others are already on the original FE list, lets just add that remaining family. Then, we can get rid of the second group? I don't think anyone else will be trying to join in with only two weeks to go.
I will be able to complete additional gifts for that cabin, and I think they'll understand if a few people cannot. Does that work for everyone?

Works for me as I think after looking only one family wasn't on my original list anyway. Putting together something for them won't be a big deal.:cool1:

Hi Everyone!

I believe my group is the lone group....we would be fine with combining the 2 FE groups and 110% understand if someone does not have enough for us. We are doing this just for fun and my kids are older so no worries that a child will feel left out! We do have enough supplies to make enough FE for everyone if they are combined. But I definitely don't want someone to worry if they don't for us :)

14 days and we leave for Florida!!!:cool1:

Kristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter