Dec.29th 2013 4 nights on the DREAM

I wanted to check and make sure the first group for the FE has been cut off?? I hope so because I just got the stuff in that I ordered to make something and didn't get any extra. I know for the new folks just joining that there was talk of a second group being started.

My daughter is 6 & would enjoy meeting some other princesses too. Our first Disney Cruise. When is Pirate night & what do they do for NYE.

Hi!
We will have our Granddaughter, Harper with us on this cruise. She is 5. I know she would love to meet your daughter!

This is our 5th Disney Cruise but first over NYE. I'm pretty sure our semi formal night will be on NYE and there will be a late party and fireworks. Not so sure what night pirate night is but we'll be dressing up. So much fun!!!
What seating are you for dinner?

As far as the FE goes,
It's officially closed.
We had decided to close it just a few days ago since we have so many that were wanting to get items ordered and made.
We can always start a second group and I'll be happy to bring extra to include you!
We also have a FB group.
I'll give you the link! https://www.facebook.com/groups/473592816055376/

My daughter is 6 & would enjoy meeting some other princesses too. Our first Disney Cruise. When is Pirate night & what do they do for NYE.

Welcome! My daughter is 6 as well and will love meeting your little princess! Her name is Julia and we are planning to pack a lot of princess dresses for this cruise. We're getting excited:)

We've taken multiple Disney cruises and have been very successful in finding other girls my daughters age to make friends to have fun on the cruise with. During our last western european cruise there was 5 different girls she met through this board. We had a big hello meeting of the parents and kids on deck 4 the first day.. and the girls became the best of friends after. So if your also traveling with a teenage daughter and interested in getting them to possibly become friends on the cruise, please send me a private message. My daughter is 14 and we are also in the fish extender group.

Also has anyone though about having a Fish Extender Meet and Greet the first day????

I think a meet and greet would be a good idea. The last cruise I was on we didn't do one and I know there was some confusion due to upgrades at check-in. It would be good to confirm everyone's room numbers.

This doesn't need to necessarily be a big affair. If even one person from each group could meet for 5 minutes to confirm rooms it'd be very good.

Is there anyone who's been on the Dream before that could suggest a good meeting place?

We've taken multiple Disney cruises and have been very successful in finding other girls my daughters age to make friends to have fun on the cruise with. During our last western european cruise there was 5 different girls she met through this board. We had a big hello meeting of the parents and kids on deck 4 the first day.. and the girls became the best of friends after. So if your also traveling with a teenage daughter and interested in getting them to possibly become friends on the cruise, please send me a private message. My daughter is 14 and we are also in the fish extender group. Also has anyone though about having a Fish Extender Meet and Greet the first day????

My daughter is turning 14 a few months after sailing, hoping she will be able to go to the Vibe rather than Edge(hope I said that right) so she has some space from her brother lol! I signed him up just in case for the oceaneers just in case...

We would love to do a meet and greet, I saw that others have done them before. I have time to make some phone calls to get some options...can post by Tuesday the 19th of nov.

Still keeping the cream cruise under wraps!

My daughter is turning 14 a few months after sailing, hoping she will be able to go to the Vibe rather than Edge(hope I said that right) so she has some space from her brother lol! I signed him up just in case for the oceaneers just in case...

We would love to do a meet and greet, I saw that others have done them before. I have time to make some phone calls to get some options...can post by Tuesday the 19th of nov.

Still keeping the cream cruise under wraps!

The 687 Lounge is a sports bar with games for kids... on deck 4.... might be a good place to meet around 3pm just before the big sail away party. also sent you a PM about daughters...

The 687 Lounge is a sports bar with games for kids... on deck 4.... might be a good place to meet around 3pm just before the big sail away party. also sent you a PM about daughters...

I tried to reply, but I haven't earned enough points yet on the disboards. I am trying to keep the cruise a secret until the 26/27 th of December... Gonna be really tough. All the google ads on our computer keep showing disney cruises - and I sometimes forget to close out of the dis boards when the kids go to do their homework! I will try to message you from the FB group instead!

Clearing your browser cookies will probably remove the ads. Then if you browse with private browsing enabled it should prevent them from re-appearing. Just remember to exit provate browsing when done.

Clearing your browser cookies will probably remove the ads. Then if you browse with private browsing enabled it should prevent them from re-appearing. Just remember to exit provate browsing when done.

Great advice I assume this is for chrome? Not sure how to private browse in Firefox but I'll look at it.

41 days until we sail!

I took some time to "stalk" ( not trying to be creepy ....) all the prior posts and I see that there are two suggestions for where to meet day 1- 3:00 is the proposed time, first at D Lounge (earlier suggestion) and 687( most recent ). Both are on deck 4, and either looks feasible. I think wigedoutdismom has offered to host? Any other thoughts, suggestions, or corrections?

Looks like we have the beginning interest for a second FE, I am thinking some more people will find us on this board, so I will be happy to take the lead. Feel free to send new folks my way and if others are interested in participating in both, just let me know. Zero expectation here so do not feel pressured...

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We've been booked for over a year for this cruise and sitting on another forum for cruisers (CC) with only one other lovely lady....we knew the ship was sold out but didn't know where everyone was hiding....found ya :)

Anyway, I'm Kristi and will be sailing with my DD (18) and DS(14). This is our 5th Disney cruise and we are doing the post cruise Disney stay. We can't wait!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I need to look back early in this thread where someone had a link to what FE's are....we may join group 2. Last Disney cruise was years ago :(

So happy we found this thread!!!

Kristi

We've been booked for over a year for this cruise and sitting on another forum for cruisers (CC) with only one other lovely lady....we knew the ship was sold out but didn't know where everyone was hiding....found ya :)

Anyway, I'm Kristi and will be sailing with my DD (18) and DS(14). This is our 5th Disney cruise and we are doing the post cruise Disney stay. We can't wait!!!!:cool1::cool1:

I need to look back early in this thread where someone had a link to what FE's are....we may join group 2. Last Disney cruise was years ago :(

Kristi
Welcome Kristi!!:cool1:

Kristi

Welcome Kristi!

Kristi

Welcome Kristi! I have kids your age. I have sons 13 and 15 , my daughter, 17, and my 2 sibling twins boy/girl who are 18.
Shanna

Almost down to 1 month away!

Every time my kids remind me, or I look at our countdown, I get a little anxious.
I have so much to do, to get ready!
Leaving town for Thanksgiving, for 5 days is not helping.
Aaaaaaah!!

We are super excited, but I'll feel better when I have more done.
One thing off my list, I have all my FE items ordered and figured out.
YAY!

Shanna

I have a 6 yr old daughter as well, Princess Carlee.
Let's be sure to meet up at the meet and greet. We'll be the group of 10 in matching white t-shirts. ( yes I like to torture my teens).
Carlee makes friends very easy and is very friendly. I also have a son who is 6.
Shanna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter