Dec.29th 2013 4 nights on the DREAM

I joined the FB group, thanks!

Shanna we will look for you at the meet n greet!

1 month from tomorrow and we leave cold Pittsburgh!! :cool1::cool1:

Oh please do forgive me---I am easily confused---especially as we are doing the 7 night Christmas Disney cruise on the Fantasy, spending 1 night in the Port area---doing laundry---between cruises---and 4 nights at the Poly-pre-cruises---I am sooooooo not ready! When I first booked the cruises----way back when---it felt like I had all the time in the world to get ready! I've never packed so many fancy dress clothes and shoes---well, not packed yet, just started sorting----Remy, Palo, Christmas, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve. Sigh. My husband is lucky! One black suit---one pair of black shoes, a few ties and dress shirts----no hair thingies, pantyhose, slips, multiple pairs of uncomfortable dress shoes, jewelry, purses, etc...for him:-( Good thing we drive and I can over-pack! Sigh.

Date: December 29th, 2013

Time: 2:00

Place: D Lounge (deck 4 mid-ship)

I will bring name tags and sharpies so that we can put a face with our names.

The only other activity that might interfere is the DVC members celebration that starts at 2:30.

We don't have a very big group. I think we should be finished, and if some want to stay and visit that won't be a problem. I know that we will be heading to the DVC celebration!

I'd love to start getting a head count on folks that think they will attend the Meet and Greet.

So I'll start.
Marc, Anita, and Harper.

Date: December 29th, 2013 Time: 2:00 Place: D Lounge (deck 4 mid-ship) I will bring name tags and sharpies so that we can put a face with our names. The only other activity that might interfere is the DVC members celebration that starts at 2:30. We don't have a very big group. I think we should be finished, and if some want to stay and visit that won't be a problem. I know that we will be heading to the DVC celebration! I'd love to start getting a head count on folks that think they will attend the Meet and Greet. So I'll start. Marc, Anita, and Harper.

We look forward to meeting everyone!

Stacey, Sarah, and Matt

I plan to attend although I'm not sure whom I'll have in tow. I'd recommend everyone in the fish extender group pop in so we can confirm room numbers!

The only other activity that might interfere is the DVC members celebration that starts at 2:30.

We don't have a very big group. I think we should be finished, and if some want to stay and visit that won't be a problem. I know that we will be heading to the DVC celebration!

I'd love to start getting a head count on folks that think they will attend the Meet and Greet.

So I'll start.
Marc, Anita, and Harper.

We will be there (3), can't wait to meet everyone.

We can't make the meet unfortunately, but we are confirmed for the FE.

Our room number is correct on the Google doc. Is everyone up to date on that?

27 days kiddos. We'll be toasting at midnight before you know it!!

party:

OK - Dis boards is still limiting my functionality - so I'm posting two random posts to make it to 10 so I can provide the link! GRR.

Perhaps this is over thinking things a bit, but as a first timer, do I pack light weight winter clothes? or do I pack full on summer clothes? Those who have gone before this time of year, what do you recommend?

pirate:

Thank you Stacey for setting up the second FE group!! I can't edit or enter my cabins info though.....maybe the setting is too private?

Cabin 6506 kwcrnp Walker Kristi 45
Kara 18
Eric 14
no allergies and just celebrating New Years in style :)

Kristi

Thank you Stacey for setting up the second FE group!! I can't edit or enter my cabins info though.....maybe the setting is too private?

Cabin 6506 kwcrnp Walker Kristi 45
Kara 18
Eric 14
no allergies and just celebrating New Years in style :)

Kristi

Fixed it! Thank you - thought that was automatic. Added your family!

Late to the party on joining this thread but just wanted to give a great big hello to everyone and say that I CAN'T wait for our cruise!!!

My husband and I have a 7 yo daughter and a 3 yo son. :)

Late to the party on joining this thread but just wanted to give a great big hello to everyone and say that I CAN'T wait for our cruise!!!

My husband and I have a 7 yo daughter and a 3 yo son. :)

Hello!! Yep, it's starting to get a lot more front of mind for me. Which is great.

Perhaps this is over thinking things a bit, but as a first timer, do I pack light weight winter clothes? or do I pack full on summer clothes? Those who have gone before this time of year, what do you recommend?

pirate:

I had a friend just get back last week from 4 night on Dream and she said it was mighty-chilly on deck and in theaters. She said Castaway Cay weather was beautiful, but water was definitely on the cool side.

So I'll start.
Marc, Anita, and Harper.

Swinney Family will be at Meet & Greet. Thank you, Anita
4 people - Clint, Laurie, Brandon (14) , Emily (12)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter