Dec 28 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise

Ok I finally finished the list and attached it to this reply. Sorry for all the delays!!! Also unfortunately my family and I will not be going on the cruise due to a lot of unexpected events. However our cousin and his family, who were going with us, will still be on the cruise. So I will be sending our FE gifts with his family so they can give out all the treats we have put together!!! I will be keeping an eye on this thread in case anyone else wants to join.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder Fish Extender Gift Exchange.pdf
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
Ok I finally finished the list and attached it to this reply. Sorry for all the delays!!! Also unfortunately my family and I will not be going on the cruise due to a lot of unexpected events. However our cousin and his family, who were going with us, will still be on the cruise. So I will be sending our FE gifts with his family so they can give out all the treats we have put together!!! I will be keeping an eye on this thread in case anyone else wants to join.
Let us know what their cabin number is so we can leave yours with them.

Thanks Jenn3196 for putting the list together!
I was wondering...do we do gifts for everyday or just once or twice? I could do nicer things if it's just once or twice! I'm a newbie--sorry! First cruise!

I cant see THE file.
THE next Message appear

"This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later."

Could you please send it to my email adress? valcabriales@gmail.com

I'll email you the list VCCE. And sylviarj you can do the gifts however you want. Some people drop off all the gifts on one day. Others will drop a small gift each day, for example if you got several gifts like crayons, mini coloring/activity book, door magnets, bookmark, pencils, and character stickers. You can choose if you want to do one nice gift or several inexpensive gifts. I am doing a single nice gift for the adults or teens and several small gifts for the younger kids.

Last edited:
Let us know what their cabin number is so we can leave yours with them.

I didn't put our info on the gift exchange list since we aren't going. But if any of you want to leave something for my family you can leave it with William and Vanessa. Their room number is on the list.

Sydney- 15yr she loves Tiana from Princess and the Frog
Kailey- 12yr she loves Minnie Mouse
Tino- 9yr he loves Phineas and Ferb
Lizzie- 4yr she loves Sophia the First

If anyone else has issues viewing the pdf file leave me your email and I will send it.

Hi, I know we're late to the party, but would love to participate! We also have friends cruising with us and want to invite her family to join as well!

1. First name and age of each cabin member
Michael 53 (54 by the cruise)
Kathy 54
Julia 17

2. Stateroom #

3. Any food allergies.

None

4. Disboard user name or email address for so I can send you a list of the members info in your exchange group.
Kathyrolns@aol.com

Optional Info for more personalized gifts

1. Favorite characters
Belle,
Elsa

2. For Adults, don't mind receiving alcoholic gift or would rather not receive alcoholic gift.
Don't mind

3. Any celebrations such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.
Michael birthday Dec 27 (day before we leave!)
Julia birthday Jan 10 (turning 18!)

Last edited:
I'll email you the list VCCE. And sylviarj you can do the gifts however you want. Some people drop off all the gifts on one day. Others will drop a small gift each day, for example if you got several gifts like crayons, mini coloring/activity book, door magnets, bookmark, pencils, and character stickers. You can choose if you want to do one nice gift or several inexpensive gifts. I am doing a single nice gift for the adults or teens and several small gifts for the younger kids.
Thank you. I already add your info and THE cabin 2611 Too.

I added info to the list and emailed this list. For some reason it's hit or miss when viewing the file. I can get to see it sometimes and other times I can't. I uploaded the new list here.

Attachments

• Disney Wonder Fish Extender Gift Exchange.pdf
    31.3 KB · Views: 6
Just a reminder about the alcoholic gifts, Disney has recently changed its policy.

"Preparing For Your Cruise
Q:
May Guests bring alcohol onboard?
A:
Effective for cruises embarking on or after September 30, 2015, Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port-of-call.

Guests wishing to consume wine or champagne that they have brought on board in one of the dining rooms will be charged a corking fee of $25.00 per bottle. Please note:

• These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.
  • Any alcohol packed in checked luggage will be removed and stored until the end of the cruise.
  • Any wine or champagne in excess of 2 bottles or beer in excess of 6 beers will be stored until the end of the cruise.
  • Bringing liquors and spirits (including powdered alcohol) on board is prohibited. These items will be stored until the end of the cruise.
  • Guest MUST retrieve any stored alcohol at the end of the cruise. Items not retrieved will be destroyed, and no compensation will be offered.
  • Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.
Please note that the Disney Cruise Line alcohol policy is subject to change without notice."

Cabin, Julie, which Jack is it that you like? Sparrow or Skellington?

Last edited:
I added info to the list and emailed this list. For some reason it's hit or miss when viewing the file. I can get to see it sometimes and other times I can't. I uploaded the new list here.
Finally able to download the new list!

Hi All, we would like to join the FE! If the groups get split, we (both cabins listed below) would like to be in both groups. We love doing the FEs and have already started our shopping!

Stipp Family:
Alison - 33
Jason - 36
Chase - 7 (turns 7 in Decmeber!)
Sophie - 5

2. Stateroom #

3. Any food allergies.

None

4. Disboard user name or email address for so I can send you a list of the members info in your exchange group.
alisonsnider03@hotmail.com

1. Favorite characters
Sophie - Any princesses, minnie, mickey, daisy (anything really)
Chase - Peter Pan, Marvel characters, Cars characters, mickey, donald goofy (any characters really)

2. For Adults, don't mind receiving alcoholic gift or would rather not receive alcoholic gift.
Don't mind....We are very easy going and laid back

We are traveling with the Smarts who are in the cabin next door! They will also be joining the FE
We are very excited and ready to go!!!!

Smart Family:
Kelli - 32
Stephen - 34
Landrie - 7
Kenzie - 2

2. Stateroom #

3. Any food allergies.

None

kerli216@yahoo.com

1. Favorite characters
Landrie - Any princesses, minnie, daisy, goofy
Kenzie - Minnie and Mickey, any princesses

Don't mind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter