• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dec 28 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise

Jenn3196

Earning My Ears
Haven't seen a post for a FE on the December 28th 2015 Disney Wonder cruise. Anyone else going on this cruise who might be interested in doing a FE?

We will be on the Dec 28 cruise!!! I would love to hear more about the fish extenders.

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one - even with a warning being posted in post #2 in this thread.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We are going on this cruise also and are definitely interested in FE! Sounds like lots of fun!

Ok hopefully I do this right. If you don't know what a FE or fish extender is, it is basically a decorated pocket organizer you hang from a fish clip that is next to your cabin door. Gifts and surprises can be left from other fellow cruisers. For everyone who wants to join in the gift exchange you can either post some basic info to this thread or message me if you do not feel comfortable posting your info.

1. First name and age of each cabin member

2. Stateroom #

3. Any food allergies.

4. Disboard user name or email address for so I can send you a list of the members info in your exchange group.

Optional Info for more personalized gifts

1. Favorite characters

2. For Adults, don't mind receiving alcoholic gift or would rather not receive alcoholic gift.

3. Any celebrations such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.

***We will be adding cabins to the list up until September 1, 2015 so it gives everyone plenty of time to put their gifts together. I will leave it up to you if you wish to give individuals gifts for each cabin member or if you would like to give a single gift for the whole cabin. I will divide up all cabins who join into groups then send all info to everyone.

***If anyone wants to join our FE Exchange after September 1, 2015 please send me a message with your info so I can see what I can do about putting some extra gifts together.

Here is a thread with some homemade gift ideas.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1980639

Feel free to message me or post any questions on this thread and I will do my best to help.

Here is a photo I found online of some Fish Extender gifts just to give some ideas of what can be done. Remember gifts can be homemade or "store"made.

412fda0df05133225e5a3d7088636257.jpg

You can add us to the FE group! We are very excited about our first Disney cruise! Here's our info:

Cabin 1054: Amy - Mom. Will be celebrating a birthday on the cruise (January 4)
Lily - 8y/o girl. She will celebrate her 9 th Birthday on the cruise! (January 2)
Ashtyn - 5y/o girl. Loves all princesses

Cabin 1056: Matt - Dad
Madi - 16y/o girl
Owen - 10 y/o boy

No food allergies.
We don't mind alcohol gifts for the adults.
My disboard user name is Amyweb25.

Great Amy!!! I will add your family to the list!!! Fun fact my birthday is Jan 4th also!!!

I know what you mean, Amy. Our first cruise was a New Years cruise to Cozumel and that one too ended on my birthday. Hopefully we get more passengers to sign up for the fish extenders. I have already started on some homemade gifts and will be grabbing any cute goodies for the kids throughout the year!!!

I hope so! How many people have signed up so far? I have some ideas of what I may do. I can't wait to get started! I have to keep it secret around my house though because my kids don't know we're going yet. It will be a surprise!

Hello! :wave2: My husband and I are super excited to ring in the new year with Mickey! We're also big fans of the FE :) I think have NYE will give a nice opportunity for some unique gift giving and door decorations!

Haven't seen a post for a FE on the December 28th 2015 Disney Wonder cruise. Anyone else going on this cruise who might be interested in doing a FE?
Hello, I'll love to participate in the FE.

1. First name and age of each cabin member
CARLOS -Dad 34 y/o
VALERIA -Mom 32 y/o
CARLOS ARTURO 5 y/o
PATRICIO SERGIO 1 y/o

2. Stateroom #

3. Any food allergies.
No food allergies

4. Disboard user name or email address for so I can send you a list of the members info in your exchange group.
VCCE

Optional Info for more personalized gifts

1. Favorite characters
Valeria- Mary Poppins
Carlos Arturo: Toy Story
Patricio Sergio: Mickey Club House

2. For Adults, don't mind receiving alcoholic gift or would rather not receive alcoholic gift.
Don't mind receiving alcoholic gift

3. Any celebrations such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc.
No anniversary on the cruise days. Our wedding anniversary (the reason of this trip) is on December 16th.

Great VCCE, I will add you to the list!! In September I will send everyone a list of who they will be exchanging gifts with.

charmeddiamonds if you want to be included just leave your info and we will you to the list as well. The more the merrier!!!

So excited I can't wait!!!:banana:

Hi! My family will be on our first Disney cruise - wonder dec 28. We would love to be included in the fish extenders for the cruise, thank you for organizing and I'm happy to help you if you need it :).
Cabin -2132
Shira (mom) - age 36
Chad (dad) - age 35
Noah (kid) - age 4 - favorite - cars, blaze (monster truck), Mickey and jake
Elena (kid) - age 7 - favorite - Elsa and Cinderella
Parents do not mind alcohol!
We are from Houston! Thanks again! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi! My family will be on our first Disney cruise - wonder dec 28. We would love to be included in the fish extenders for the cruise, thank you for organizing and I'm happy to help you if you need it :).
Cabin -2132
Shira (mom) - age 36
Chad (dad) - age 35
Noah (kid) - age 4 - favorite - cars, blaze (monster truck), Mickey and jake
Elena (kid) - age 7 - favorite - Elsa and Cinderella
Parents do not mind alcohol!
We are from Houston! Thanks again! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hey, Lonsfo4! We're in cabin 2133. We'll be across the hall neighbors! We're not going to do FE, but I thought I'd pop over here to say HI! and see how excited everybody is.

Hey, Lonsfo4! We're in cabin 2133. We'll be across the hall neighbors! We're not going to do FE, but I thought I'd pop over here to say HI! and see how excited everybody is.

Fun! Hi neighbor! How old are your kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter