Dec 28 2015 Disney Wonder Cruise

First name and age of each cabin member
Eric -53
Renee' - 53
Stateroom #6515
Any food allergies. none
Disboard user name or email address for so I can send you a list of the members info in your exchange group.
Alaneeray / rmclain221@gmail.com
Optional Info for more personalized gifts
Favorite characters Eric - Mickey Renee' - Eyeore
For Adults, don't mind receiving alcoholic gift or would rather not receive alcoholic gift. Don't mind
Any celebrations such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc. Not really. Eric works off, so anytime we can be together is always a celebration -lol

WE would like to participate in the FE, here is our info:
First name and age of each cabin member
Elaine - Adult
Jim - Adult
Julie - 21
Stateroom #2102
Any food allergies. Elaine - celiac
Disboard user name or email address for so I can send you a list of the members info in your exchange group.
Laenie / laenie@gmail.com
Optional Info for more personalized gifts
Favorite characters Elaine: Alice, Jim: Stitch, Julie: Jack
For Adults, don't mind receiving alcoholic gift or would rather not receive alcoholic gift. Don't mind
Any celebrations such as a birthday, anniversary, graduation, etc. None

Sorry I haven't responded much recently. Summer has been extremely busy!!! I have added all new members wanting to join the FE. Allison74 thank you for the heads up. I will be sending out the list to everyone during the first week of September. Can't wait for New Year's!!!!!

Is this group still valid? There is another one some where else and I'm trying to see if they are the same! I don't want to miss out on the fun!

Ok Saralex you will be removed. Does everyone else still want to participate?????

Really hope I haven't missed the boat! :sail:
I messaged the info. Please let me know! Thanks so much!

Also due to a change in the rules we will NOT be doing alcohol gifts for the adults. Disney is only allowing 2 bottles of wine or champagne to be brought on board.

I will be sending out the final list on Sunday night. So be on the lookout!!

Sorry everyone I wasn't able to get the list out yet. Our ac went out Saturday night and we have been super hot!! This always seems to happen during a holiday when it is more difficult and expensive to get someone out to fix it. I'm finishing up the list today.

Sorry everyone I wasn't able to get the list out yet. Our ac went out Saturday night and we have been super hot!! This always seems to happen during a holiday when it is more difficult and expensive to get someone out to fix it. I'm finishing up the list today.
Our a/c just went out again, also. 2nd time in the last month. Ugh! Do you know when we might get the list? I got 3 coupons for JoAnn's and wanted to know what to pickout. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter