DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey guys! My name is Hunter and I'm from southern Delaware. I've been on Disboards for a little while now. I'm an assistant superintendent at Bayside Golf Resort in Selbyville, DE. My wife gave birth to our first son in August. You know what that means.... I'M A DISDAD NOW!! :cool1: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Welcome Hunter! It's great to finally have another DISDad from Delaware. I'm up in the Middletown/Odessa area.

Played Bayside once and I really enjoyed it! Although the course kicked my butt.

I think you're going to be Mark's new bestie! :thumbsup2

Hey, there aren't too many of us around.​

Does this mean free golf in Selbyville? :lmao:

popcorn::

popcorn:: Waiting for Mark to see this...

Waiting for the answer! :thumbsup2

Morning Guys.

Apparently there is another storm here but I'm not seeing it. Stuff is being cancelled everywhere.

Flippin' wimps!

We got nothing but rain here. My kids are about to revolt.

New to Disdads although I've been a dad for like 15 years or so. Give me a number! LOL! I'm gonna have to hunt for that bacon vinylmation...I have a baseball one on my desk!

Welcome aboard!

Going to take awhile to figure this new place out. Not sure if I like it yet but we'll have to wait and see. No idea why I can't get the avatar to work.

Well, I think I got multi-quoting down.

Going to take awhile to figure this new place out. Not sure if I like it yet but we'll have to wait and see. No idea why I can't get the avatar to work.
I see that you got yours up, but I looked in the Tech Support threads and they said that the "stock" avatars from the old board are gone. You've got to upload your own image or steal one from google.

Pooh... my custom tag doesn't work anymore. :scratchin
All that work to get the Disdads noticed by the Tag Fairy was for nothing...

I see that you got yours up, but I looked in the Tech Support threads and they said that the "stock" avatars from the old board are gone. You've got to upload your own image or steal one from google.

I googled a new one but I had to add and delete it numerous times to get it to show up.

Ok... I'm liking the ESPNU Commercial for national signing day using Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow for the soundtrack. Excellent integration of Disney owned properties.

Not sure I like the new look but as with all things in life, it is what it is. Consult with the surgeon tomorrow at 9 AM

Lost my tags :mad:. Still have the same avatar but thinking it may be time to go back to Joe Btfsplk.

I'd hate to be Pete Carroll today.
Nah, he can just blame Darrell Bevell.

Interesting new look. I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually. But until then, I recommend we all freak out and complain to guest services that our vacation was ruined and demand a refund.

The link to my trip reports has been restored, but the links inside that thread have not. I guess they are still working out the bugs.

Testing 1,2,3. Testing 1,23. Houston, we have a problem.

Go away for a few days and look what happens. I am sure I will get used to it, and it is much faster, but I lost my tag. And my avatar?

Congrats to Jim and Paul, good game overall. I did almost throw something at the TV when Craft was being interviewed and he has to mention they didn't touch the balls. SHUT UP! Hope they have video of him leaving his box and caught him delating them.

Not sure I like the new look but as with all things in life, it is what it is. Consult with the surgeon tomorrow at 9 AM

Missed a lot but went back and saw your post. Hang in there. I am past due to having the exam and it was a reminder to make an appointment. Good luck tomorrow.

Go away for a few days and look what happens. I am sure I will get used to it, and it is much faster, but I lost my tag. And my avatar?

Congrats to Jim and Paul, good game overall. I did almost throw something at the TV when Craft was being interviewed and he has to mention they didn't touch the balls. SHUT UP! Hope they have video of him leaving his box and caught him delating them.

Missed a lot but went back and saw your post. Hang in there. I am past due to having the exam and it was a reminder to make an appointment. Good luck tomorrow.

It appears that those who lost their avatars will have to choose new ones.....I just saw a message pop up saying so.

Nah, he can just blame Darrell Bevell.
Pete said it was his call to throw it.

The comments he made though... about how they were prepared to run it in, but not on that down against the Pats goal line D.

Really??? You're on the 1. So you're thinking after 1 incomplete pass, you're going to soften that goal line D????

I mean the guy used Reggie Bush pushed into the end zone by Matt Leinart in one of the biggest most well known goal line stands of his coaching career. And when he has Beastmode, he calls for a pass???

Interesting new look. I'm sure we'll get used to it eventually. But until then, I recommend we all freak out and complain to guest services that our vacation was ruined and demand a refund.
I'm just going to like Disdads posts. Let's see if we can run up the score against everyone else.

Whoa...
Someone ransacked the club house.
Did they take the bar! Te whole &%^$#&* bar!
Are we on double secret probation or something
OK avatar changed and multi quoting figured out. "Did we quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor"
The link to my trip reports has been restored, but the links inside that thread have not. I guess they are still working out the bugs.
What is with that avatar? Liked the waffle better.

See what happens when you leave the kids alon

Pete said it was his call to throw it.

The comments he made though... about how they were prepared to run it in, but not on that down against the Pats goal line D.

Really??? You're on the 1. So you're thinking after 1 incomplete pass, you're going to soften that goal line D????

I mean the guy used Reggie Bush pushed into the end zone by Matt Leinart in one of the biggest most well known goal line stands of his coaching career. And when he has Beastmode, he calls for a pass???

I'm just going to like Disdads posts. Let's see if we can run up the score against everyone else.

I was yelling at the tv the moment I saw the ball leave his hands. Terrible choice if you ask me.....

Got the Avatar loaded. Pretty easy. Well, after I finally found the location of the pic.

I will look at multi quoting and other features later. Right now I am on permeant hold with the insurance company trying to get a refund on a premium they charged on a cancelled policy.

Okay, a few things.
1. This is the longest that I have gone without posting on the Boards. I'm not sure how many days it's been, but there should have minimally been a search party.
2. WTH happened to the Boards?!?! I wasn't gone that long but apparently long enough for an overhaul!:rotfl2:This is going to take some getting used to. Wow.
3. Welcome new guys, prayers to those in need, happy frickin' Monday and oh, a begrudging congratulations to the NE Pats, who will in my mind, forever have an asterisk next to every title that was won under Bill Belichick. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter