DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Hey guys! My name is Hunter and I'm from southern Delaware. I've been on Disboards for a little while now. I'm an assistant superintendent at Bayside Golf Resort in Selbyville, DE. My wife gave birth to our first son in August. You know what that means.... I'M A DISDAD NOW!! :cool1: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys.

:welcome: to the DISDads Hunter...

Hey guys! My name is Hunter and I'm from southern Delaware. I've been on Disboards for a little while now. I'm an assistant superintendent at Bayside Golf Resort in Selbyville, DE. My wife gave birth to our first son in August. You know what that means.... I'M A DISDAD NOW!! :cool1: Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you guys.

Welcome Hunter! Congratulations on your son.

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. You mail enough for 800 to me, and I mail to all the guys. It works every time. :lmao:

Congrats on the birth of your son!!!!! The chief bacon officer will be around to get you a member # soon.

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB HUNTER! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2
Your Official Member Number is #791!

drippinwelcum.gif

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM.​

I think you're going to be Mark's new bestie! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much guys. I'll be in the World for the next week so excuse me while I indulge on Dole Whips and churros :mickeybar

Welcome to the club.

Does this mean free golf in Selbyville? :lmao:

Morning Guys.

Apparently there is another storm here but I'm not seeing it. Stuff is being cancelled everywhere.

Flippin' wimps!

Welcome!!!

New to Disdads although I've been a dad for like 15 years or so. Give me a number! LOL! I'm gonna have to hunt for that bacon vinylmation...I have a baseball one on my desk!

Happy Super Bowl weekend gents. Enjoy the hype, game and families. Stay safe to those facing winter weather over the next few days.

New to Disdads although I've been a dad for like 15 years or so. Give me a number! LOL! I'm gonna have to hunt for that bacon vinylmation...I have a baseball one on my desk!
Welcome gentlemen!

:welcome: WELCOME TO THE DISDAD'S CLUB ichabody! :welcome:

You have been added to The Official DISDad Members List on Page 1, Posts 8 & 9!:thumbsup2
Your Official Member Number is #792!

drippinwelcum.gif

To see where else you can find the DISDads on the internet, please check out Post 3 on Page One!

If you would like anything added to Page One about yourself, please send me a PM.​

Got one that is suppose to be blowing though tomorrow night Superbowl party we're going to might be canceled.

I'd hold it but stock up on extra snacks...

Then again I'm working, and then not watching :lmao:

Welcome!

Got one that is suppose to be blowing though tomorrow night Superbowl party we're going to might be canceled.

We are supposed to see one tomorrow, I guess.

That one will be here on Monday.

Welcome to the club!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter