• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Morning folks.
First day of the long weekend and I'm at work. Tomorrow too... and Monday.

Being at work and weekend don't go together.

'Afternoon all
and a good rest of the weekend to you.
Sorrows for those that have to work through it, but at least you get to laugh and point at the rest of us during the week.

And...
I notice that the thread name changed just a smidgen, there.

And a good weekend to you as well.

Another bright, beautiful morning.... that I'm missing 'cause I'm at work.
I want to be retired and not tired.

Being at work and weekend don't go together.

Our company motto "We're not happy until you're not happy!"

Good morning all. DW and I took a nice, relaxing walk this AM.

Any rum with that pineapple?

Why is the rum always gone? Actually, no, I was out of rum. But, the fresh juice pineapple was still excellent.

Seems like we are work in different states for different companies with the same motto.

Beautiful Sunday morning here, loving this quiet, relaxing long weekend.

Yes, it is a beautiful day.

Busy weekend. Finished power washing the house and replanting the flower bed. Looks good, so I am ready for the invasion Norm. The kid is flying back from New Orleans as we speak. While she enjoyed the trip, her Aunt drove her nuts. Any of you at the DDC gathering when she was with us, you have an idea how crazy she makes us. After picking her up at the airport, we head to Publix. On the dinner menu for tonight is meat loaf and mashed potatoes with some kind of vegetable. Don't know what the veg is going to eat.

Been a lazy Saturday. I cut up a fresh Dole pineapple from the grocery. Those things sure are good.

Sounds good. You made me think about grilling some pineapple the next time I break out the Weber.

Any rum with that pineapple?

An even better idea.

Another bright, beautiful morning.... that I'm missing 'cause I'm at work.
I want to be retired and not tired.

Sorry about that. Animal Kingdom hot here especially since I was outdoors all weekend. But, I would not trade places with you.

'Morning all...
It's morning... I'm aware of it... that will have to do for now.

Happy New Brunswick Day!
Happy Terry Fox day!

So which is it gents...
Terry Brunswick Day or New Fox Day?
In either case y'all have a happy and catch up on that sleep.

Holy Crap - it's New Brunswick Day? What the heck am I doing at work - I'm outta here!! :teeth:

Let me know if that one works out for you.
I might have to run it by my overlords.

'Morning all...
It's morning... I'm aware of it... that will have to do for now.

So which is it gents...
Terry Brunswick Day or New Fox Day?
In either case y'all have a happy and catch up on that sleep.

Let me know if that one works out for you.
I might have to run it by my overlords.

Depends on your location but use whichever will get you the day off.

Top O the Morning Dads! Did some minor honey do stuff this weekend including replacing DS's ceiling fan - I ever tell you guys I hate installing them dang things? DW & DD went to a bridal show yesterday - great all kinds of new things to spend money on :drinking1

Try to have a good Monday fellas.

Beautiful Sunday morning here, loving this quiet, relaxing long weekend.
Glad you enjoyed the down time. Those types of weekends are needed every once in a while. We get a lot more of them these days then say a couple of years back and now find ourselves saying "let's find something to do".
Busy weekend. Finished power washing the house and replanting the flower bed. Looks good, so I am ready for the invasion Norm. The kid is flying back from New Orleans as we speak. While she enjoyed the trip, her Aunt drove her nuts. Any of you at the DDC gathering when she was with us, you have an idea how crazy she makes us. After picking her up at the airport, we head to Publix. On the dinner menu for tonight is meat loaf and mashed potatoes with some kind of vegetable. Don't know what the veg is going to eat.
Sounds like a good weekend even with the Animal Kingdom hot. As referenced, our girl heads back to school this coming weekend and it is about time for her to return ;)

Sitting in the orthodontist office with dd, waiting 15 minutes after appointment time. Dr must have taken on a lot more patients, as this is now twice in a row. I don't like waiting.

Busy weekend. Finished power washing the house and replanting the flower bed. Looks good, so I am ready for the invasion Norm..

You don't have to clean on my part. Maybe one day, I'll just show up there.

Holy Crap - it's New Brunswick Day? What the heck am I doing at work - I'm outta here!! :teeth:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Top O the Morning Dads! Did some minor honey do stuff this weekend including replacing DS's ceiling fan - I ever tell you guys I hate installing them dang things? DW & DD went to a bridal show yesterday - great all kinds of new things to spend money on :drinking1

;)

Those fans aren't that bad to install, unless you have to cut your own hole in the ceiling. It is easier with two people, unless one is your DW and won't listen to you.

Morning Men.

It's was a nice, relaxing long weekend so being in the office today isn't so bad. Especially given the fact that I will only be here for three days this week.

Have a good one.

'Morning all...

Sooooo, Randal...
Just how many names do you intend to add on to the thread title?
Have you though about selling our tread naming rights to the highest bidder like stadiums now do?

Morning Men.

It's was a nice, relaxing long weekend so being in the office today isn't so bad. Especially given the fact that I will only be here for three days this week.

Have a good one.

I like you schedule.
I need to get me one like it.

Hey Guys. 15 days out for this guy. :yay: Time to buy stock in the German beer and pretzel carts in Epcot if you haven't already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter