DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Randall, major props to Baltimore on how they took back their city. They came out and said, "No more." When some idiot would try to start something, more often than not, they took care of it themselves. Well done, hope it continues.

We are a blue collar city with a football problem. People are proud of our town and given the chance to defend it they will. Sad that the town officials handled it so poorly. I had to go downtown today and things seem to have settled down, of course there was a strong National Guard presence which was cool to see.

We are a blue collar city with a football problem. People are proud of our town and given the chance to defend it they will. Sad that the town officials handled it so poorly. I had to go downtown today and things seem to have settled down, of course there was a strong National Guard presence which was cool to see.

Settled down at night too? I thought I heard that a Library was set on fire yesterday.
The Nat'l Guard would be cool... but not a little unsettling?

'Morning all...
How is it that a third of the year is already past us?
Feels more like four week rather then four months since New Year's.

Watching the Orioles vs White Sox game. Weird to see no crowds in the stands.

:sad2:
I may be wrong (I often am), but that just seems like an example of overkill to me.
Something to bring folks together would have been better then a saying we're afraid of all y'all.

Morning Guys.

Another cool wait day here but the good news is that it is suppose to be the last for a bit. Sunny and heading for the 60-70 range starting tomorrow.

Morning all. Somehow, I've been a day ahead all week. It's great that it's payday, but I thought it was Friday.

Poking my head in for a monthly visit. Wait... that doesn't quite sound right.
!

:scared1: :eek: :scared1:

It just means you're married.

Once a month? You the man.

On our last trip I did a survey and found 6 out of 7 Dwarfs are not Happy:eek:

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

'Morning all...
How is it that a third of the year is already past us?

I think it's great. It was a long, crappy winter and I'm ready for summer. I have 2 milestones - no more elementary school and my 20 years of work.

Hope things get calmed down soon. We need to be able to get to the Orioles games! Especially since my Phillies suck.

I may be wrong (I often am), but that just seems like an example of overkill to me.
Something to bring folks together would have been better then a saying we're afraid of all y'all.

::yes::

Oh, man. I hear ya. I can't believe it's May tomorrow. How is that possible???

Well, it does come after April.

Somehow, I've been a day ahead all week. It's great that it's payday, but I thought it was Friday.

I hate that feeling. I've been ready for the weekend since...oh, who am I kidding? I'm always ready for the weekend.

Well, it does come after April.

facepalm_zpsb4hvgtwd.gif

The list has been released, DS has been invited to the provincial bantam elite basketball camp. You can't believe how proud I am of my son!!

Awesome job! Big congrats all around

Watching the Orioles vs White Sox game. Weird to see no crowds in the stands.

We have that in Mississauga, they are called Steelheads games.:sad2:

Monday Jimmy Kimmel started The Finger of Shame, where you take a picture of someone doing something stupid or inconsiderate in public and have your finger (index) pointing at them in the picture, the hope is that once the shame is brought out for everyone to see, eventually stupid or inconsiderate things might not happen as much due to shaming. I am thinking maybe there should be a WDW finger of shame, it usually does not take long to find someone doing something that would fit the bill:confused3:thumbsup2:lmao:

Last edited:
Morning Guys.

A lovely Friday here. There is a huge fireball in the sky that we haven't seen for awhile and it's suppose to be there for a few days anyway. The only drawback to that is the yard work that it will lead to.

I feel like I'm in a Monty Python movie.
Morning... Morning!.... Morning...

That's a good thing, BTW.

Good Morning Darcy! BTW Congrats to your Superstar Declan!

Thanks Randall. The day that list came out showed us why we won't be including a few days at Disney before our Christmas cruise this year. Between the basketball stuff and the budget we were given that night for his travel soccer team, it's going to be an expensive summer. All good though, wouldn't take any of it away from him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter