DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

The list has been released, DS has been invited to the provincial bantam elite basketball camp. You can't believe how proud I am of my son!!

Sure I can, I have an excellent idea of that kind of pride.
Congrats to him for the hard work.
Congrats to you for providing him with a world where he can do that work.

Ya' both done good.

I thought that motto was just for the DisDads from Delaware. :confused: :rotfl:

You might be right. It's been a while, so I might not be remembering it quite the same as--

HEY!!!

Nope, nobody going there tonight. Crazy lives here now.

Hey guys, Please pray for my town.

I woke up at 4 a.m. for no reason last night and couldn't get back to sleep. So I prayed for Baltimore. Hope it worked.

I'm working on my second set of colors, I've started to wear two at a time.

I still have the invisible Magic Band.

They showed a mother chasing after her kid to tell him to get his a$$ back home. He left because he knew she wasn't going to put up with any of it.

She gets Mother of the Year as far as I'm concerned.

The list has been released, DS has been invited to the provincial bantam elite basketball camp. You can't believe how proud I am of my son!!

mr-burns-excellent.jpg

After another usual day at the office, I thought I would try that exercise thing again. I hurt my shoulder doing yoga, and by hurt, I mean it hurt when I lifted my fat butt off the ground. So, I'm icing my shoulder now, and by icing, I mean the beer is really icy cold. Stupid exercise.

Now then, I’ve determined that it is completely impossible to leave a dentist’s office without both your jaw and your wallet aching from the experience. And – as a bonus – I’ve got a crack in one tooth as well, so I get to go back again in a few weeks… Oh joy?
?

I think it's a scam. I tell my dentist, well, I didn't have that crack in my tooth by that filling BEFORE you told me about it.

It's good to have dreams. No matter how unlikely.

Hope. That's the one thing they can't take away from you in here. So, get busy living or get busy wearing a suit and stamping that form, sonny.

This will put him in the mix for the 2017 Canada Games in Winnipeg.

I was going to say congrats but I really see the reason now. So, CONGRATS. That really is something special.

Forgot to mention, yesterday was the hottest day in April ever in Miami. Temp reached 96 degrees and a feel like of 103. Cooling off today, we will only reach 93 which ties the record for this date. Have a feeling it is going to be a bear of a summer so be prepared if you are heading to Florida.

Interesting. Saw a map from the weather channel the other day showing a wide swath of the US to include much of the south, mid atlantic and Northeast having a cooler than normal pattern through July, but they did show florida as higher than normal. Pac NW will be significantly higher than normal.....

That is great news! Congratulations to the young man and to the proud papa as well!
After another usual day at the office, I thought I would try that exercise thing again. I hurt my shoulder doing yoga, and by hurt, I mean it hurt when I lifted my fat butt off the ground. So, I'm icing my shoulder now, and by icing, I mean the beer is really icy cold. Stupid exercise.
Wait, what? Did you hurt the shoulder exercising or doing beer curls? Just kidding, hope the shoulder is better.

Evening guys
Thanks Andy! I don't understand it at all, this is our home, why trash it?
I do hope things are going better today Randall.
Yes, they are recruiting earlier and earlier. Good luck.
Tell me about it. It looks like her hockey fascination has died down already. I dodged a bullet there. :yay:
Great that they want her to try track, it is one of the building block sports that develops skills for many other. If they want her to stop other sports at this age, they are bonkers and doing her a great disservice.
No one is saying one sport and I agree track is a great building block sport. Fitting it into the schedule is the hard part.
Well done.

You said yoga. I think I found the problem.

'Morning all...
One of these here days I'd like to find in myself the level of inner piece needed to type the word "good" in front of that contraction I use as a greeting. Won't be today though.

...or get busy wearing a suit and stamping that form, sonny.

Yep... that phrase is an acceptable substitution for the word "dying"
Well played.

Painful... but well played.

Wait, what? Did you hurt the shoulder exercising or doing beer curls? Just kidding, hope the shoulder is better.

I have enough practices with beer curls that there's no chance I'll cause an injury that way. :lmao: :drinking1:

No thanks. I'll pass on the suit.
I work to live, not live to work.

Amen. Something I learned way too late in life and have hopefully have passed that onto my dds. Now, everyone here knows i do very little work, but it is not my dream career.

Enough repetitions of those beer curls can cause serious injury... I know.

Right. If you pass out and fall off the chair.

You said yoga. I think I found the problem.

I know. Stupid doctors and exercise suggestions. .

Yep... that phrase is an acceptable substitution for the word "dying"
Well played.

Painful... but well played.

Referencing Back to the Future movie series, since this is the year the Cubs win the World Series (but not against Miami), I'll try the mixed up phrases "Make like a baby and leaf". It's even better when I can mix them and have them make sense.

Randall, major props to Baltimore on how they took back their city. They came out and said, "No more." When some idiot would try to start something, more often than not, they took care of it themselves. Well done, hope it continues.

Interesting. Saw a map from the weather channel the other day showing a wide swath of the US to include much of the south, mid atlantic and Northeast having a cooler than normal pattern through July, but they did show florida as higher than normal. Pac NW will be significantly higher than normal.....

Not here. Record temps are over but they brought bad storms yesterday and today. Power went out for a while late last night.

Enough repetitions of those beer curls can cause serious injury... I know.

And you are a professional so will I take your word for it.

Just got the mail and got the Disney Hope you had a Lovely Time packet with the drawing in it, also known as the rub in that you are no longer on vacation:crazy2:, oh but wait I also got The Welcome Back for another Incredible vacation packet:worship: , doing happy dance again:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter