DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So both kids have been checked over with a fine tooth comb, both are all clear, so not sure what the school found. Doing the routines just to err to the side of caution.

Just got done with the ultrasound, another Disney Princess for our family. I'm never going to be allowed to leave the toilet seat up again.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

Congrats! and I also feel your pain...::yes::

Morning guys! 2 more days! :cool1::cool1:
:thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing and nice looking family you have :thumbsup2
Thank you!

Photobucket app has been giving me fits.

Here is your morning picture.

null_zps64842143.jpg
Nice pic! Photobucket has been giving me trouble down here too. :confused3

Just got done with the ultrasound, another Disney Princess for our family. I'm never going to be allowed to leave the toilet seat up again.
Congrats!?!?!?!

What, Michael Jackson isn't helping you? Getting the family moving in the AM is always a challenge. Have you tried the garden hose with cold water?
Nope... MJ needed some time alone so he stayed back in CT.

Leave it up at night, just so you can laugh when you hear the splash.
You have a death wish don't you? :rolleyes2

The 11pm watering of the plants has just started. No wonder why everything is so green around here. :smokin:

We spent most of the day in DHS. Wanna know why Magic Bands are key? Didn't get to the Studios till 10:30 and we are already holding FPs for ToT, RnRC, and TSM. No fighting the crowds, no rushing out of the room, no drama. The waits for the other rides were 10-15 minutes tops. Add in Child swap tickets and Juliana was the big winner. She rode everything 2-3 times. I was also able to pull FPs with my KTTW card and AP while having FP+. I tried it as an experiment. We left a little earlier than planned due to the heat. At 4pm I asked Juliana if she wanted to stay for another 1 1/2 hours or go back to AKL to swim. She chose swim and I believe she chose wisely. It was hot as heck today... I think it hit 90 degrees. We were dying.

Good morning. Hoping the ground can dry out so we can shell some corn later today.

Tim and Randall, looks like you're having a good time. Thanks for sharing.

And great costumes, Randall.

Good morning all. . .

Big day for ACC football. Back to relevance when FSU takes on the U. Looking forward to an old fashioned great match between these two.

Pic of the day....

IMAG1665_zps18b972e4.jpg

Took the bus to MK... Then the skies opened up. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but with the baby we went back to AKL. Spending the afternoon with family then heading back to MK for dinner at BOG.

Pic of the day.... Took the bus to MK... Then the skies opened up. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but with the baby we went back to AKL. Spending the afternoon with family then heading back to MK for dinner at BOG.

that's nice!

that's nice said:
Pic of the day....

Took the bus to MK... Then the skies opened up. Normally it wouldn't be an issue, but with the baby we went back to AKL. Spending the afternoon with family then heading back to MK for dinner at BOG.

You look way too relaxed....

Thanks again for the pics to both of you guys down there, I've only been gone a few days but we all miss it. Already planning the next one!!

Pic of the day....

IMAG1665_zps18b972e4.jpg

I thought the DHS hat picture was really nice until I saw this. Where did you get that? Grocery?

So how is everyone enjoying the longest weekend of the year?

Lost 1-3 at soccer. They played a good game though. I knew we were outmatched against a stacked team of ringers, but they played close with them. We had some really good shots on goal, and their keeper stopped them.

Unfortunately, the center ref was the son of the guy who stacked the teams in the league. After we tied the score 1-1, the opposing coach walked onto the field, re-set his players, and gave them some instruction. No ejection, but the same ref did call an indirect foul on my team on a later on a questionable play. I wonder if I would win that protest? :lmao:

Cheating to stack teams. Cheating to not follow the rules. To win at U11G soccer. I know many of us blame the politicians for the current state of affairs in the US, but I think that blame falls much closer to home. If adults are going to cheat and teach their children to cheat, what hope is there really?

You look way too relaxed....

Thanks again for the pics to both of you guys down there, I've only been gone a few days but we all miss it. Already planning the next one!!

That is a lot of fun - planning the next trip. I've got Spring Break booked for 6 days and will book the fall break week on Monday.

Morning guys :surfweb:

Morning David.

I thought the DHS hat picture was really nice until I saw this. Where did you get that? Grocery? Lost 1-3 at soccer. They played a good game though. I knew we were outmatched against a stacked team of ringers, but they played close with them. We had some really good shots on goal, and their keeper stopped them. Unfortunately, the center ref was the son of the guy who stacked the teams in the league. After we tied the score 1-1, the opposing coach walked onto the field, re-set his players, and gave them some instruction. No ejection, but the same ref did call an indirect foul on my team on a later on a questionable play. I wonder if I would win that protest? :lmao: Cheating to stack teams. Cheating to not follow the rules. To win at U11G soccer. I know many of us blame the politicians for the current state of affairs in the US, but I think that blame falls much closer to home. If adults are going to cheat and teach their children to cheat, what hope is there really? That is a lot of fun - planning the next trip. I've got Spring Break booked for 6 days and will book the fall break week on Monday. Morning David.

Some people will do anything to win. .... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter