DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Morning all…
No… it’s afternoon, ain’t it? I’m not even certain what day it is.

Sold the old house and moved all the heavy furniture into the new one. Exhausting…
Started bringing the basics back out of storage as well. What a mess. We’ll be weeks getting the disaster straightened out. The hard part will be deciding what things have got to be tossed out ‘cause there ain’t no way in Beverly that all that crud will be fitting into this house.

I know I’m behind, but I don’t know that I’ll be going back very far to catch up so I hope y’all took the opportunity to say some really horrible things about me ‘cause I’ll never see ‘em.

Congrats and HBDs as needed and of course,
Bacon for All!

Good luck with all that, do not envy you in the least.

We have the kids use a special shampoo twice a week that is supposed to treat it if you have it, but even better helps prevent it. Its called Fairy Tales. Here is the link:

http://www.fairytaleshaircare.com/?gclid=COS46u-axLoCFc2h4Aod5XIAnw

Not sure if you already know about it or not. Seems to have worked so far. Works really good on tangles as well for those with long hair. Take a look. I can send you some if you can't find up there in the tundra.

I'll look for it. The first time this came up, we were not impressed with the chemical stuff and have had great results using tea-tree oil, and products with it, and I actually spray their hair each morning with a LiceShield spray. Right now she's got to full oil treatment, and DW is meticulously going over her head, knock on wood.

Photobucket app has been giving me fits.

Here is your morning picture.

null_zps64842143.jpg

Thanks Randall! Have fun. It's Friday and I'm going home.

...It's really blowing here today. It rains like cats and dogs for a half hour. Then the sun comes out. Then it rains again. I think it's supposed to clear up later this afternoon and then just be windy....

Barry is in town? :confused3 :lmao:

Afternoon...ended up with a long weekend I guess, had to get Audrey from school. DW will get here as soon as she can, but called in to be safe. :worried: Somewhere between Wednsday and today, she caught the lice issue going around her class. Dammit, I thought we were clear of it this round.

Sorry to hear that. We had to deal with it when we sent the kids to school here. The same family always brought it in so it was cover DD head with olive oil for a couple of hours, wash with tea tree oil shampoo, and comb. Repeat for 3 days and pray for no more issues.

Thankfully homeschooling has eliminated that fear.

...Sold the old house and moved all the heavy furniture into the new one. Exhausting…
Started bringing the basics back out of storage as well. What a mess. We’ll be weeks getting the disaster straightened out. The hard part will be deciding what things have got to be tossed out ‘cause there ain’t no way in Beverly that all that crud will be fitting into this house....

Congrats on right sizing the life style but I don't envy you the aftermath. Have some Irish :coffee:

Here is your morning picture...

Thanks for thinking of us and have a great time!

Just got done with the ultrasound, another Disney Princess for our family. I'm never going to be allowed to leave the toilet seat up again.

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

‘Morning all…
No… it’s afternoon, ain’t it? I’m not even certain what day it is.

Sold the old house and moved all the heavy furniture into the new one. Exhausting…
Started bringing the basics back out of storage as well. What a mess. We’ll be weeks getting the disaster straightened out. The hard part will be deciding what things have got to be tossed out ‘cause there ain’t no way in Beverly that all that crud will be fitting into this house.

I know I’m behind, but I don’t know that I’ll be going back very far to catch up so I hope y’all took the opportunity to say some really horrible things about me ‘cause I’ll never see ‘em.

Congrats and HBDs as needed and of course,
Bacon for All!
Congrats and good luck with all the work

Thanks for sharing and enjoy your trip!
Just got done with the ultrasound, another Disney Princess for our family. I'm never going to be allowed to leave the toilet seat up again.

Major Congrats princess:

Just got done with the ultrasound, another Disney Princess for our family. I'm never going to be allowed to leave the toilet seat up again.]

It only takes one woman in the household with the toilet seat. It takes as much energy to lift it as lower it. Anyway, congrats on the new princess.

Hello men! Greetings from Notre Dame !! Had to leave very early this morning so didn't get a chance to post. Hope I get home in time to scare some trick or treaters , lol

Safe travels.

Afternoon...ended up with a long weekend I guess, had to get Audrey from school. DW will get here as soon as she can, but called in to be safe. :worried: Somewhere between Wednsday and today, she caught the lice issue going around her class. Dammit, I thought we were clear of it this round.

Hate to hear it. Hope you can get rid of it quickly.

!
I heard there's a guy from Kentucky planning to car jack your vehicle. You may want to call ahead and have him picked up by the cops before you get there.:lmao::lmao:

Car RIDING. It is on Paul's route to the airport.

‘
All!

Congrats on selling the house. Good luck on the move.

null_zps64842143.jpg

Excellent.

A few pics of the day....

AKL lobby

]

That's nice.

Morning Guys,

Happy post-halloween TGI Friday!

Still Halloween here. Mayor promoted himself to Deity changed Halloween until today. :furious:

So, we are doing the Halloween thing here tonight. Trick or treaters have already started.

I'm going to follow up my World Series behind the plate night by going completely opposite tonight. I'm going to the Celtics home opener tonight with DS. After tonight, we should be one game closer to the lottery.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

At least you can watch Rondo and other pro teams stop by to play.

The house is 90% ready for the kid's birthday party on Sunday. I have made a mental note not to schedule another Disney trip within two weeks of the kids' birthday party. I also checked my schedule at work and found I got shift change I put in for. Instead of being scheduled Saturday and Sunday 2am to 10am I am now Friday through Sunday 8pm to 4am. I can still pick up more shifts if I want but I like having three days guaranteed instead of just 2.

Good luck at the birthday party. Drink heavily, early, often.

Good morning Dads - gotta luv these Fridays. DD is home today for a couple of days to celebrate her 19th bday - wow time flies. So we should have a fun weekend with trick or treat tonight, and both kids with friends over, going to see a matinee of Jersey Boys tomorrow likely followed by another night of DDs friends invading the homestead and then start the first phase of Christmas decorating by getting everything down on Sunday.

Happy Birthday to dd.

Awesome. We'll be easy to spot; a white SUV with my wife screaming "what the %^&# are you doing?!?!?!" As I drive by with the tailgate down...
:

You're right. Should be real easy to spot. :lmao:

I'm better at posting a pic at night.... you know how hard it is to get 3 kids and my DW ready in the morning? :faint:
:

What, Michael Jackson isn't helping you? Getting the family moving in the AM is always a challenge. Have you tried the garden hose with cold water?

Congrats and best wishes to all!

Congrats Matt...

Choose a Name yet?
Ariel? Belle? Cindy? Merida?????

That bites! Hopefully you can take care of it quickly.

Congrats!!

Leave it up at night, just so you can laugh when you hear the splash.

:lmao:

Congrats!!

Leave it up at night, just so you can laugh when you hear the splash.

:lmao:

Oh no. . .that is bad. . .I've been threatened to be doused with a cup full of bowl water in my sleep.

I've woken up in cold sweats to check because I've had dreams I left the seat up.

OH NO. . .IT'S CAPTAIN cANADA.

He uses his hockey stick of ambiguity to shoot donuts at you. But don't let anyone know his weakness. . .just turn off the light switch and he cowers like a little girl.

We finished our not so scary Halloween party. Some friends came over, all the moms and kids went trick or treating, and the dads stayed home, drank beer, and handed or candy. Fun times. then, we rolled up the streets at 9:00 PM. Getting old really stinks.

Oh no. . .that is bad. . .I've been threatened to be doused with a cup full of bowl water in my sleep.

I've woken up in cold sweats to check because I've had dreams I left the seat up.

Just say no to TBLPTSD.
Toilet Bowl Lid Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter