DDC XXX: Mike Mike Mike Mike Mike, What Day Is It Mike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning everyone...

Didn't take long for the Gales of November to start blowin'...

Good morning Dads - gotta luv these Fridays. DD is home today for a couple of days to celebrate her 19th bday - wow time flies. So we should have a fun weekend with trick or treat tonight, and both kids with friends over, going to see a matinee of Jersey Boys tomorrow likely followed by another night of DDs friends invading the homestead and then start the first phase of Christmas decorating by getting everything down on Sunday.

A few pics of the day....

AKL lobby

The kid spent after spending the day at Animal Kingdom....

And a Magic Band Accessory display at AKL...

Guess I should include a pic of the kids for Halloween too.
Thanks for sharing and nice looking family you have :thumbsup2

Good morning. I hope everyone is making it out of their sugar comas ok today. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Awful quiet in here today. I think everyone is still in their coma.

I am currently writing a nasty letter to the school board. How dare they schedule a teacher workshop day on the day after Halloween. :furious:

Awful quiet in here today. I think everyone is still in their coma.

I am currently writing a nasty letter to the school board. How dare they schedule a teacher workshop day on the day after Halloween. :furious:

That must be the same one who scheduled two of them right before Thanksgiving Long Weekend and Christmas Break here.

Hello men! Greetings from Notre Dame !! Had to leave very early this morning so didn't get a chance to post. Hope I get home in time to scare some trick or treaters , lol

Good morning gentlemen, and Sean. :surfweb:

The house is 90% ready for the kid's birthday party on Sunday. I have made a mental note not to schedule another Disney trip within two weeks of the kids' birthday party. I also checked my schedule at work and found I got shift change I put in for. Instead of being scheduled Saturday and Sunday 2am to 10am I am now Friday through Sunday 8pm to 4am. I can still pick up more shifts if I want but I like having three days guaranteed instead of just 2.

Well, then Happy Birthday to them this weekend! Hope dad bought them something special while in Disney and was able to keep it hidden.

:thumbsup2 on picking up the extra shift. So when you pick up more shifts do you get OT?

Morning everyone...

Didn't take long for the Gales of November to start blowin'...

It's really blowing here today. It rains like cats and dogs for a half hour. Then the sun comes out. Then it rains again. I think it's supposed to clear up later this afternoon and then just be windy.

Good morning Dads - gotta luv these Fridays. DD is home today for a couple of days to celebrate her 19th bday - wow time flies. So we should have a fun weekend with trick or treat tonight, and both kids with friends over, going to see a matinee of Jersey Boys tomorrow likely followed by another night of DDs friends invading the homestead and then start the first phase of Christmas decorating by getting everything down on Sunday.

Happy B-Day to DD! I was planning to start decorating as well, but now looks like the winds are going to stay for the weekend. Don't want everything getting ruined as I put it up. Tomorrow we may hit the stores early and see if anything new is out. Last year we got some cool light up snowballs for 75% off at the end of the season. Of course I have no idea where I put them.:lmao::lmao:

Hello men! Greetings from Notre Dame !! Had to leave very early this morning so didn't get a chance to post. Hope I get home in time to scare some trick or treaters , lol

There you are. Travel safe!

Afternoon...ended up with a long weekend I guess, had to get Audrey from school. DW will get here as soon as she can, but called in to be safe. :worried: Somewhere between Wednsday and today, she caught the lice issue going around her class. Dammit, I thought we were clear of it this round.

Afternoon...ended up with a long weekend I guess, had to get Audrey from school. DW will get here as soon as she can, but called in to be safe. :worried: Somewhere between Wednsday and today, she caught the lice issue going around her class. Dammit, I thought we were clear of it this round.

:scared: We have small outbreaks in our schools a couple times a year. So far we have been lucky (knock on wood). Prayers it is over quick.

‘Morning all…
No… it’s afternoon, ain’t it? I’m not even certain what day it is.

Sold the old house and moved all the heavy furniture into the new one. Exhausting…
Started bringing the basics back out of storage as well. What a mess. We’ll be weeks getting the disaster straightened out. The hard part will be deciding what things have got to be tossed out ‘cause there ain’t no way in Beverly that all that crud will be fitting into this house.

I know I’m behind, but I don’t know that I’ll be going back very far to catch up so I hope y’all took the opportunity to say some really horrible things about me ‘cause I’ll never see ‘em.

Congrats and HBDs as needed and of course,
Bacon for All!

‘Morning all…
FRIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Sold the old house and moved all the heavy furniture into the new one. Exhausting…
Started bringing the basics back out of storage as well. What a mess. We’ll be weeks getting the disaster straightened out. The hard part will be deciding what things have got to be tossed out ‘cause there ain’t no way in Beverly that all that crud will be fitting into this house.
Congratulations and good luck? :confused3

I know I’m behind, but I don’t know that I’ll be going back very far to catch up so I hope y’all took the opportunity to say some really horrible things about me ‘cause I’ll never see ‘em.
173700.jpg

Well, then Happy Birthday to them this weekend! Hope dad bought them something special while in Disney and was able to keep it hidden.

:thumbsup2 on picking up the extra shift. So when you pick up more shifts do you get OT?

What's funny is the kids are saying they aren't 5 until they have their birthday, even though they turned 5 on Sunday

I need to crack 40 hours to get OT. They only approve OT during the big holidays like Xmas/New Years, July 4th and Thanksgiving.

Afternoon guys. Nice win for the Phins last night. One of my clients did a fundraising event with the Dolphins for the game where they get a cut of the tickets they sell. Bought two and I almost went but gave them to two of their staff members instead. Their seats were in the end zone where the safety occurred. They had a great time.

Back from a great experience. Lots of good memories that will always have. It was a special night for the city of Boston to celebrate after the marathon bombings in April. BOSTON STRONG!

Congrats again and nice to have after the marathon. During the Marlins run I took DD (who was 3) and my dad to two separate games. Some good memories.

0!

T minus 7 hours to take off. Looking forward to meeting a few DISDads while we are there. Whole family is going, kids, grandkids, kid in law, the works. I don't think it's going to happen, but close the thread at your own peril. And if you do close it, last one to post, please turn off the light and lock the door, until I get a new clubhouse built.

Big family get together. Looking forward to seeing the pics. Make sure you Gibbs slap Tim when you see him.

A few pics of the day....

Cool pics Tim. I bet the kids are having a ball at AKL.

The house is 90% ready for the kid's birthday party on Sunday. I have made a mental note not to schedule another Disney trip within two weeks of the kids' birthday party. I also checked my schedule at work and found I got shift change I put in for. Instead of being scheduled Saturday and Sunday 2am to 10am I am now Friday through Sunday 8pm to 4am. I can still pick up more shifts if I want but I like having three days guaranteed instead of just 2.

Happy birthday to the twins. For your own sanity, make sure you do a liquor store pit stop before the party.

Jam packed weekend. Happy 19th to your daughter.

Prayers it is over quickly.
‘Morning all…

Congrats and HBDs as needed and of course,
Bacon for All!
Hope everything gets back to "normal" soon.

:scared: We have small outbreaks in our schools a couple times a year. So far we have been lucky (knock on wood). Prayers it is over quick.

Thanks man...despite our best precautions, we gedt hit a couple of times a school year. I thought we squeaked by this week when we got notice Tuesday, and we found nothing. School checked her Wednesday as well. I was told a few cases were discovered this morning as well, so at least it was caught early.

Afternoon guys. Nice win for the Phins last night. One of my clients did a fundraising event with the Dolphins for the game where they get a cut of the tickets they sell. Bought two and I almost went but gave them to two of their staff members instead. Their seats were in the end zone where the safety occurred. They had a great time.

Hey Nemie! I saw the end of the Phins game. Congrats on breaking that losing streak. It seems you guys have a hard time in the second half after a good first half. Need some better half time adjustments.:thumbsup2

I assume you'll be somewhere warmer than I will this weekend so enjoy!:beach:

Thanks man...despite our best precautions, we gedt hit a couple of times a school year. I thought we squeaked by this week when we got notice Tuesday, and we found nothing. School checked her Wednesday as well. I was told a few cases were discovered this morning as well, so at least it was caught early.

We have the kids use a special shampoo twice a week that is supposed to treat it if you have it, but even better helps prevent it. Its called Fairy Tales. Here is the link:

http://www.fairytaleshaircare.com/?gclid=COS46u-axLoCFc2h4Aod5XIAnw

Not sure if you already know about it or not. Seems to have worked so far. Works really good on tangles as well for those with long hair. Take a look. I can send you some if you can't find up there in the tundra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter