DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, typing is really difficult. It zaps your energy to open another beer. So far, Team Sparrow consists of James, Norm, Brent, & Brett. Let us know if you are interested. It's doubtful we will be sober enough to remember, but it is worth a shot.

I would but I don't think i qualify because i don't drink.

Morning guys...

This'll be the first time I'm the new guy since 2001, I'll admit to be a bit nervous. Wish me luck.

Tonight I think we are going to get the ADRs booked! :cool1:

New guy Ownage
Good luck!

This morning is off to a fun start. Sitting in the pediatrician's office with DS. Only symptoms are a fever and the lack of desire to move.

Aside from the fever, I've got the same thing. Not sick, really. Just lazy. Hope the little guy starts feeling better soon.

I can top that. My daughter threw up in her Cheerios this morning.
I don't envy your situation at all...

DS has a minor ear infection in one ear and his throat was just a little red. Flu swab was negative, so we got some antibiotics and the sitter said she'd go ahead and watch him today.

Yowsers. Randall is mobilizing the penguins for an attack on Boston. Take cover in your penguin shelters. New business idea - sell penguin shelters.

The shelters are pretty high-tech. Are you sure you are up to it?

IMG_2460_zpsda4c5f63.jpg

Basically a hollow thin fried dough is the best way to describe it. It is delicious. :goodvibes

Thin fried dough covered in enough powdered sugar to give you snow man hands.

What is this welcome to the group business? I'm off the boards for a bit and suddenly I'm forgotten? I feel like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.:confused3

:

Like Mr. Toads wild ride in that it was kind of crazy? or like Mr. Toads wild ride in that it was torn away from Disney World to be converted to Pooh's and only a few small remnants remain?

I think one of the betamouse guys said their dad convinced them Mr Toads had two endings. You could got to either heaven and hell but it depended on how you were behaving.

Morning all...

See we closed another one...
With a Star Wars reference...

Nice!

Stat Time (dissect at your leisure):

DDC-XXVI-T30_zps6b17e1aa.jpg

DDC-XXVI-HP_zps020c817d.jpg

DDC-XXVI-LW_zps2ce3c436.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif
Thanks Rob

See above. I'd rather have pissy corn flakes.
Hope your daughter feels better.

Good morning! I see you guys are keeping the pace up even after the closing. I'd sure like to fast forward to the end of March. This cold weather is starting to take its toll.

Hey guys.

What is this welcome to the group business? I'm off the boards for a bit and suddenly I'm forgotten? I feel like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.:confused3

My Apology Tour

At least you were kind while insulting me.:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Ok Paul, I'll have to take your word for it, I mean being from Boston you Really know Suck!

BTW, Jodi sends her love... :lmao:

You win one Deer-Antler-Sprayed Lombardi Trophy and all of a sudden you get all cocky...

Give Jodi my best. She's an angel for putting up with you.

Ok Paul, I'll have to take your word for it, I mean being from Boston you Really know Suck!

BTW, Jodi sends her love... :lmao:
I don't agree with 99% of what you say, but this right here is 100% spot on! :thumbsup2

:lmao::lmao:

Morning guys...

This'll be the first time I'm the new guy since 2001, I'll admit to be a bit nervous. Wish me luck.
Good luck!

This morning is off to a fun start. Sitting in the pediatrician's office with DS. Only symptoms are a fever and the lack of desire to move.
Glad you nipped in in the bud... hope he feels better soon.

Morning all...

See we closed another one...
With a Star Wars reference...

Nice!

Stat Time (dissect at your leisure):
Thank again Rob for being our statistician.

Well that's not nice. :sad2:

You win one Deer-Antler-Sprayed Lombardi Trophy and all of a sudden you get all cocky...
:lmao::lmao: :lmao::lmao:

Give Jodi my best. She's an angel for putting up with you.
You are right about that!

Don Staten DDC East Coast Golf Trip 2013
Gentlemen (and I use this term loosely), Carl F and I have been discussing the real possibility of putting together an East coast golf outing for the DIS dads. I figure since we are actually to the point of discussing numbers that it would be nice to include any others who would like to join in the conversation. Soooo... this post I will use to keep track of what options/decisions have been made concerning the trip.

It's January already and we are looking at anywhere from early summer (June) to as late as August. So for some this would be considered a last minute event. Depending on how well this goes it may become an annual event... who knows! I plan to bring my family for this travel... all are welcome to join us (even if you want to drive the cart, Randall!)

This is what we have so far:

Date:late June???
Course(s): Heritage Shores,OC Golf Club - Newport Bay,River Run Golf Club
# of rounds: 3

Ok guys we have gotten some quotes in. We are looking for at least two more dads to join in with us.Randall commented on possibly stopping in but not golfing. Pllease contact Don or Myself to let us know if your interested. Paul has also shown some interest

DDC East Coast Golf Trip 2013
Gentlemen (and I use this term loosely), Carl F and I have been discussing the real possibility of putting together an East coast golf outing for the DIS dads. I figure since we are actually to the point of discussing numbers that it would be nice to include any others who would like to join in the conversation. Soooo... this post I will use to keep track of what options/decisions have been made concerning the trip.

It's January already and we are looking at anywhere from early summer (June) to as late as August. So for some this would be considered a last minute event. Depending on how well this goes it may become an annual event... who knows! I plan to bring my family for this travel... all are welcome to join us (even if you want to drive the cart, Randall!)

This is what we have so far:

Date:late June???
Course(s): ??07/21/13 Heritage Shores,OC Golf Club - Newport Bay,River Run Golf Club
# of rounds: 3

Ok guys we have gotten some quotes in. We are looking for at least two more dads to join in with us.Randall commented on possibly stopping in but not golfing. Pllease contact Don or Myself to let us know if your interested. Paul has also shown some interest
I'm confused... aren't YOU Carl F? :confused3 :lmao::lmao:

Sounds like fun but I'm out. I don't golf, June is absolutely bonkers, and a new born on the way.

that's nice;[COLOR="Red" said:
http://www.disboards.com/images/editor/menupop.gif[/COLOR]47566971]I'm confused... aren't YOU Carl F? :confused3 :lmao::lmao:

Sounds like fun but I'm out. I don't golf, June is absolutely bonkers, and a new born on the way.

I was quoting Don lol went and fixed it

PSWho the hell can think straight in a forum monitored by stupid penguins???

So I'm about 48 hours till we head to Disney for the Princess Half Marathon. DW wound up making a Rapunzel costume to run in and I cobbled together a Flynn Rider costume out of thrift store stuff. It's supposed to be 90 on Sunday though so I'll be running in shorts not khaki pants and boots.

So I'm about 48 hours till we head to Disney for the Princess Half Marathon. DW wound up making a Rapunzel costume to run in and I cobbled together a Flynn Rider costume out of thrift store stuff. It's supposed to be 90 on Sunday though so I'll be running in shorts not khaki pants and boots.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

90??? :scared1::scared1:

And I thought the 1/2 was hot. Better start hydrating now.

(and I agree with Barry, we need pics!) ::yes::

Pictures or it didn't happen.

Pics will be on facebook, they will also include my failed attempt to grow a goatee.
I might do a trip report for this trip too. We are flying out of Orlando/Sanford which will be a first for us. We'll also be playing with a Fisheye lens so I should have some decent pics.

Norm I will always buy for you. One drink and one of those Louisiana donut thingies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter