DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning guys...

This'll be the first time I'm the new guy since 2001, I'll admit to be a bit nervous. Wish me luck.

Tonight I think we are going to get the ADRs booked! :cool1:

New guy Ownage

This morning is off to a fun start. Sitting in the pediatrician's office with DS. Only symptoms are a fever and the lack of desire to move.

BigTikiDaddy said:
Morning guys...

This'll be the first time I'm the new guy since 2001, I'll admit to be a bit nervous. Wish me luck.

New guy Ownage

Good luck, new guy!

Morning Guys,

another storm day here for DW and DS. We are supposed to get snow and freezing rain throughout the day. So far it is more rain.

Come on cruise!!

New guy Ownage

Tell us what you book.

This morning is off to a fun start. Sitting in the pediatrician's office with DS. Only symptoms are a fever and the lack of desire to move.

Prayers for a quick recovery.

We already have plans to walk over to POFG for the beignets. I did see POR has muffaletta sandwiches. That will be a must try as well. Since we only live a couple hours from New Orleans, we can see how close the resort comes to good N.O. food. :)

Didn't try a muffaletta. I'm not an olive fan. We usually do parks every other day, rode a bus to pofq, ate beignets, boat to DTD for shopping, and bus back to resort.

I like the sound of this team. Lots of diversity and talent. Can I try out? I'm good at making beer runs. That's gotta be worth something.

By asking to try out, that was the try out. Welcome to team Sparrow. I just hope James decides to recruit someone else who will actually run with him. :lmao:

Morning guys. Looks like the new thread has taken off :lmao:

Morning nemesis. Louisville may have a Lego convention that Saturday. Interested?

Any dads in New Orleans? I have a partner meeting April 3-6,2013

How about San Diego? I have a conference there April 24-28

If you are buying, then I am available. :rotfl:

Morning guys...

New guy Ownage

Good luck and enjoy Day 1 in the new store.

I take one night off from the Dis and look what happens. A new thread opens up, I'm on page 9, and the Penguins have taken over.

Oh well, with Randall at the helm we knew it would happen eventually... :rotfl:

well I figured I will sneak in and say Goodmorning before Randall comes in and chases me away again

Cinderella's Fella said:
Ok Paul, I'll have to take your word for it, I mean being from Boston you Really know Suck!

BTW, Jodi sends her love... :lmao:

Oh oh, somebody had their corn flakes peed on, lol

Morning guys. Girl Scout Cookie truck arrives this morning so I am going to help unload and sort out cases of cookies for the troops. Just can't seem to make progress on the grant proposal and maybe if I am nice the ladies will share some cookies with me.

Morning all...

See we closed another one...
With a Star Wars reference...

Nice!

Stat Time (dissect at your leisure):

DDC-XXVI-T30_zps6b17e1aa.jpg

DDC-XXVI-HP_zps020c817d.jpg

DDC-XXVI-LW_zps2ce3c436.jpg

running_smiley_wheel.gif

Morning guys...

Good luck. We're all counting on you ...

May that turn out to be minor and heal up quickly.
Nothing more painful to a parent then a sick young’en.

By asking to try out, that was the try out. Welcome to team Sparrow. I just hope James decides to recruit someone else who will actually run with him. :lmao:

I would ask to try out but that would take effort that i don't feel like putting forth today. :faint:

I would ask to try out but that would take effort that i don't feel like putting forth today. :faint:

Yes, typing is really difficult. It zaps your energy to open another beer. So far, Team Sparrow consists of James, Norm, Brent, & Brett. Let us know if you are interested. It's doubtful we will be sober enough to remember, but it is worth a shot.

Stat Time (dissect at your leisure):

DDC-XXVI-T30_zps6b17e1aa.jpg

]

The stats are back. The top 30 includes Brent and I in the top 10 and James in the top 20. Team Sparrow is well represented.

Ok Paul, I'll have to take your word for it, I mean being from Boston you Really know Suck!:

Yowsers. Randall is mobilizing the penguins for an attack on Boston. Take cover in your penguin shelters. New business idea - sell penguin shelters.

Morning guys. Girl Scout Cookie truck arrives this morning so I am going to help unload and sort out cases of cookies for the troops. Just can't seem to make progress on the grant proposal and maybe if I am nice the ladies will share some cookies with me.

I'm sure nobody would notice if a few boxes just happened to disappear...:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter