DDC XXVII: Penguins in Paradise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The name of this thread sucks.
+1

POR is a great resort. Airgoofy is right the beignets make for a great breakfast. I think they are at POFQ not POR though.
And they are also at MK now!

Beignets_zps34e2d04d.jpg

DisneyDaddy-O said:
Good to see a fellow Canadian on top!!

Yup. Canadians: leading useful posts on Internet boards since 2013. And maple syrup

Any dads in New Orleans? I have a partner meeting April 3-6,2013

How about San Diego? I have a conference there April 24-28

POR is a great resort. Airgoofy is right the beignets make for a great breakfast. I think they are at POFQ not POR though.

We already have plans to walk over to POFG for the beignets. I did see POR has muffaletta sandwiches. That will be a must try as well. Since we only live a couple hours from New Orleans, we can see how close the resort comes to good N.O. food. :)

This may be a bit premature, but do the DIS DADs do a March Madness bracket?:idea:

Welcome to the group and yes we do a bracket. I think Chris (DisDadDoc) set the past ones up. He is playing at WDW right now but I will ask him when he gets back.

Twin Dad said:
Good evening nemie. How did the belt test go?

I passed. DD passed. Foster son who is now 20 passed. Butt kicking family photo to follow

Excellent. Team Sparrow is up to three members. One is running, two are drinking and cheering. I like our chances.

I like the sound of this team. Lots of diversity and talent. Can I try out? I'm good at making beer runs. That's gotta be worth something.

Welcome to the group and yes we do a bracket. I think Chris (DisDadDoc) set the past ones up. He is playing at WDW right now but I will ask him when he gets back.
What is this welcome to the group business? I'm off the boards for a bit and suddenly I'm forgotten? I feel like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.:confused3

My Apology Tour

At least you were kind while insulting me.:lmao:

Morning David and all the other fellas!

Welcome back to those who have returned from their pilgrimages. Its Wednesday, halfway to the weekend!

Matt

Well, lets see how this goes.

Another attempt to keep up with the random ramblings of others. :sad2:
Already not doing well to make my first post this far back already.

Hey guys. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!